Nice to meet you

The Sun's Voices

"We're arrived sir" the driver said to the guy sitting in the back seat , "Ah, ne , kamsa hamnida ...." he bow and get out from the car. "Yah , Byun Baekhyun ! Why taking so long ?" Chanyeol suddenly shouting at him as he walking to Baekhyun , "Mian , the traffic is crazy these day huh ?" Baekhyun said. "Haha arra , let's go inside , we're already complete" Chanyeol said again as they walking to the house.

"Yahh , uri bacon~" the others greet him after a long time , "So , what made you comeback here ?" Suho ask him. "I have something important to do here , asked by someone important haha .." Baekhyun said , "You guys ?" he asked them back. "We also have the same things , so it would be good if we stay here together since we will busy or didn't meet each other latr" Xiumin said and they all nodding agree. "Hard mission this time , hyung ?" kai asked Baekhyun. "Yeahh ... so-so ... I don't know yet" Baekhyun shrugged. "Yah , something burned here ?" Luhan asked them , "What ?" they asked them back. "Yixing-gege , your bread!!" Tao said and thetwo hurriedly running to the kitchen.

----

"Come in ...." Jisook said as someone knocking on her door , "Miss , the board directors already waiting you in the meeting room" her secretary said to Jisook. "Ah , geurae ? Let's go" she said and the secretary nodding. Jisook heading to the meeting room with her secretary , suddenly one of her man approach her. "Miss , this is the file you asked for" Taesan said , "Thanks Taesan , see you" Jisook said and he nodding. "What time should I meet my brother in the hotel ?" Jisook asked her secretary , Saejin. "It's on 11 this morning miss , should I re-schedule it ?" Saejin ask her because Jisook will only ask if she forgot or want to re-schedule it. "No , stick to the plan" Jisook said and Saejin just nodding.

As Jisook entered the meeting room , all of the directors stand up and bowing at her. "Good morning gentleman , please have a seat" she said and they all sit. "Sijakhaebolkka ?" she ask and one by one the directors presentating their own division. "The stocks ?" Jisook ask one of them , "It's rising even when the America's economy decrease early this year ... We didn't got a great loss in KRX , this month it's raised up to 15%" said one of the directors there. "Good , now I want all of you to check those files and the plans I've made. Read and do , I don't want any mistake" Jisook said as she stand up and left the room.

"Saejin , leave" Jisook said and Saejin just nodding , heading to her own place. Jisook enter her office and sit in her desk. She reading the files about Myungsoo that her man gave her before , suddenly Saejin called from outside. "Miss , you should meet your brother in Victoria Hotel in 15 minutes" she said to her through the phone , "Arra" Jisook answered her and turn off the phone. Yawning , "Aigoo , I'm so sleepy ..." and then walking out of her office.

---

"Aish , where is that girl ?" Jongsuk looking at his watch , waiting for Jisook in their hotel. Suddenly , he saw through the window beside him , a girl walking in to the hotel. It is Jisook. "Yah , what takes you so long ?" Jongsuk said to her as she approach him in the table he already sit. "I have a meeting today , you know ... What happen ? Why did you call me to come here ?" she ask him , "We're going to meet the rep from INFINITE , besides you haven't met them yet right ?" Jongsuk said to her while she just nodding and drank her drink.

"Jongsuk-hyung!" Sungyeol call him , "Ah , Sungyeol ?" Jongsuk stand up. "You're not alone ?" he ask Jongsuk again , "This is my younger sister , Jisook" Jongsuk said and Jisook stand up. "Lee Jisook" she said , "Ah , I'm the CEO of  Kangsan Group , Lee Sungyeol. We three can be a siblings since we have the same surenames hahaha ...." Sungyeol joke and they laughing. "You're alone ?" Jongsuk ask him , "Ah , aniyo ... I'm here with .. wait ..." Sungyeol look aroundas he was searching for someone. "Ah , there he is ..." Sungyeol said. "Main I'm late ..I'm--" Myungsoo stopped as he looking at Jisook.

"YOU ?!!" they both yelling at each other , "You know each other ?" Sungyeol ask them and Myungsoo nodding. "We've met before ... once" Myungsoo said , Jisook then smirked. "REAL's Vice President , Lee Jisook" Jisook offer him her hand , Myungsoo follow her game. "EMPIRE's CEO , Kim Myungsoo" he said and grab her hand for a handshake. "He's the CEO of REAL , Lee Jongsuk" Sungyeol then introduce Jongsuk to Myungsoo. "He's one of the most influental in INFINITE hahaha" Sungyeol said again , "I've heard a lot about you hyung" Myungsoo said while grabbing Jongsuk's hand for a handshake. "Me too , nice to meet you. Let's call each other comfortably then ?" Jongsuk said and he nodding.

Jisook looking at Myungsoo from head to toe , "Stop staring , wouldn't you ?" Myungsoo ask her and laugh a little. "Gaesaekkiya ...." Jisook murmured and get kicked by Jongsuk's leg beneath the table , "Omo , Jisook , you have a strong sense in words ?" Sungyeol said. "Ni nae moleuna ? (You don't know me ?)" Jisook said with Busan accent. "You live in Busan before ?" Myungsoo ask her , "Aniya , just come out naturally" Jisook answered and the others laughing. "She's really have a strong and mean words" Jongsuk said and get kicked by Jisook.

---