chapter 2

Actually, She Is My Wife

"Are we going to bully him?" i assumed. they denied it.

"No,Yoo Ra. girl, you need to calm down." Kai glared at me. i glared at him back.

"There's nothing to calm down when you guys wanted to meet him at the road. i know you guys wanted to do something."

"Hey, Yoo Ra. Listen to you. why don't you go back home? you're hurting my ear." Baekhyun suddenly speaks out.

"Don't talk to her like that." L said to him.

"I wasn't talking to you, Baekhyun." i hissed. then, a car was coming to us. It was Sehun.

"He's coming! i thought he wasn't coming!" Kai laughed it hard. he walked out from the car and moves forward.

"hi, Yoo Ra." he said to me. i smiled at him.

"What about me? you don't want to say hi to me?" L sounds jealous.

he clears his throat. "So, what's the rules?"

"We want a little fun. Um, you have to race with me. If you wins, you are one us." L murmured. i gasped.

Sehun studied his face for a long time. they're giggling at him.

"Deal." he said.

"Okay, you drive Kai's car. Your car wasn't suitable for a street racing." L replied.

"L, both of you are gonna get hurt." i grabbed his hand. he kissed my cheek.

"Don't worry. I'll always win."

 

"Ready...go!"

they're driving too fast. my heart was pounding. i hope they'd be safe.

after a while, Luhan received a phone call. he was flustered.

"!"

"Why?" i go to him.

"Sehun was in accident. come on, let's go."

i ride with Kyungsoo. we rushed to the place where Luhan told before. from a far, i can see a large smoke piling up to the skies. L was sitting on the road with Sehun. His body didn't moved.

i gasped. "Oh my god."

"He brokes his neck. he's not breathing!" L growled. his head was bleeding.

"It doesn't matter, we have to leave before the cops coming." Baekhyun said. i turned to him.

"Are you kidding? we can't leave him!" i screamed.

"Or you want your Myungsoo locked up in prison?!" he replied.

we heard a sirens. two cops car are coming. we are flustered.

"Let's go!" they rushed to their car, leaving the place. Me and Myungsoo are still on the road,

"Yoo Ra, go! I'll take care of it."

"No, no, no. i can't leave you." i said. Kyungsoo pulled my hand. he dragged me away.

 

on the next day, Myungsoo's mom picked me up and we go to the police station. his mom looked angry to me. she didn't talk to me. she only said that she bailed him.

i waited for him to come out. he walked out from the police station. i hugged him.

"Are you alright?" he asked. i nodded. "I'm fine."

"Come with me." his mom still in a bad mood. she waited in the car.

Myungsoo sighed. he looked at me. "I'm in trouble."