chapter 7

Actually, She Is My Wife

I vomited after we arrive in Rome. Myungsoo keep rubbing my back so i would feel better.

"You want me to buy something for you?"

I stared my face at the mirror. I scoffed.

"Buy me a pregnancy test."

"What?" he was surprised.

"Just buy it!" I hissed. He nodded and leave quicky.

after one hour i sat in the bathroom, I was speechless.

"Yoo Ra. Are you done? What took you so long? Hurry, I'm dying of curious." He was banging on the door. i turn the doorknob, he stood in front of me. his hair looks disheveled.

"So?" he said.

I smiled. "Postive."

He grinned and hugged me. He laughed.

"that means we have an addition of members?"

i nodded. "Yes, you dumb."

"I'm so happy right now. I love you, Yoo Ra."

I didn't said anything instead i just hugged him. it was mixed feeling with happy, shock and doubt. this is wrong, i shouldn't doubt his affection to me right now.

 

After his business meeting was over, we take a walk and taking pictures together. We watched a streets performances, he didn't let go of my hand even for a second. he kissed my hand.

Suddenly his phone was ringing. he looked at the screen then he sighed.

"Mom?" I guessed. he nodded.

"It's okay. Pick it up." I said. He stood far from me and pick up the phone. He mumbled on the phone with stress face. I started look around and taking pictures.

"Yoo Ra?"

i turned around. the girl that i saw with Myungsoo before. she wears a white shirts with short skirt. Her hair was curled. 

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Ahh...I knew from the beginning that she wouldn't dare to tell you about me" she said. I glance her from head to toe.

"You don't know anything don't you? Looking at your appearance, you have a such ghastly taste. I don't get it, why'd he marry you since i knew him much longer than you?"

I stared her face. I remember when he proposed me after one year we were together, even I knew him since we were in kindergarten but we are not close. I was with Kyungsoo for two years. Myungsoo couldn't let me go so he decided to marry me.

"You're ruining our relationship!" I raised my voice.

She gasped. "You took him away from me! Now it's the time to bring him back to my life. You are messing with the wrong person, Yoo Ra. I am capable to do anything."

"I think you should back off and moved on with your life. He'll become a father soon."

She stammered. "Y-you pregnant? I thought he didn't touch you!"

I slapped her. She pissed off.

"You're testing my patience, Yoo Ra. But let see who'll be alone after this."

I narrowed my eyes confusedly. I turn around to go at him. He's gone. I looked around, flustered.

"He's gone. He left you means that he hate you. I'm sorry to say this, i pity you. Have a nice trip alone here."

I walked alone and searching for him. I dialed his number, texted him but he didn't replied. I catch my breath after looking for him for a long time. I didn't realized it was midnight already. I'm lost. What should I do now?