chapter 3

Actually, She Is My Wife

"you have to stop act like a child." his mom speak up. L scoffed.

"I didn't know he's gonna hit that tree!"

"We're talking about you, not that boy! You are lucky his parents accepted the money that i gave and didn't sue us."

He widen his eyes. "You paid his family?"

"To save you of course!"

i didn't dare to say a word. i was scared of his mother. anyway, she never liked me. and she didn't attend our wedding six months ago.

"How easy when you can shut someone's mouth with a money." he speak in sarcasm tone.

"And you! why didn't you stop him?" his mom raised her voice at me. i jumped at my feet.

"It's not her fault, don't talk to her like that." L exclaimed in frustration. his mom glared and get up from her seat. she walked to the window and turning to us.

"I want to make a deal with you."

L looked up and wondering what she's gonna tell about.

"I won't divorce her." he linked his fingers with me.

she shook her head. "No, you won't. after your father died, there's no one to handle the company. i need you to replace your father."

"No, i don't want it. give to someone else." L hissed.

"i know you are gonna say that so this is the deal. if you reject the offer, you must leave her and marry the woman that i choose. if you accept, you can't let anybody knows that she is your wife until i said the deal is over."

"What?"

"You're marrying her without my blessing and I didn't came to your wedding before. No one knows about your marriage except your friends. You loved her more than me. So that's the deal, take it or leave it."

i gasped. my mind was blank. 

 

after that, our friends picked us up and drive us home. i didn't talk to him. as soon as we arrived home, i walked to the room.

"Yoo Ra," he grabbed my hand. i leaned against the wall.

"What?" i sounds weak.

"Are you mad? i won't agree with it."

"What's the point? it's still won't change anything."

"You know i only love you." he whispered. i pushed him away. "Go, i wanted to be alone."

i slammed the door leaving him outside. i inhaled.

"Yoo Ra, i'm sorry making your life harder than before." he shouted. i closed my ears.

he needs to accept it. yes, he have to. other than divorcing me, didn't let anybody knows about us is better. we've been hiding about us at the college and we didn't get caught.

i opened the door.

"You have to accept it." i said. he was shocked.