chapter 6

Actually, She Is My Wife

"It's been three weeks straight since you lied to mom." I said.

"She won't know about it." He said.

"If she knew that you always came here, i'm dead. She'd kill me." I joked.

He laughed quietly. "I want to buy something to eat. You'll wait for me?"

I nodded. "Okay."

He wears his shirts and grab the keys. I bathe to cleaned up myself.

I keep scrolling the channel, waiting for him. I texted him, dialed his number. but no answers.

after half an hour, i received a text message from him.

"Baby, i'm sorry i couldn't buy anything for you. I have a few errands. don't wait for me. I love you."

i let out a long sigh. i go to sleep.

 

"Morning!" Chanyeol startled me.

"You scared me."

"Sorry."

He followed me. I hissed. "Come on, what's the matter with you?"

He smiled. "I just..."

"Just?"

He coughed. "I just-just-just..."

"Just what?"

"I just wanted to ask you out. Maybe we could watch movies or grab something to eat."

"No. I can't."

He was bewildered. "Why not?"

i saw myungsoo was pulling a girl's hand at the stairs. Pretty and y. I hide and pushed Chanyeol with me.

"shh!" I hissed. he puzzled.

"Just go!" myungsoo was mad at her. she mumbled something that makes him angry again. he pulled her hand.

"His girlfriend is pretty though." he said.

I was hurt looking at it. I left chanyeol alone and walked to my office.

 

a few minutes later, myungsoo walked in. he smiled at me. I fake a smile.

"sorry about last night."

"It's okay." I said.

"You didn't mad at me?" he asked curiously. I denied it. then, i continue my work.

 

After work hours was over, I told him that I wanted to meet Sehun but i lied. I sat at the park alone, to calm myself. i wanted to hug Kyungsoo right now because he always understand me. he's a best friend that can't be replaced. If he didn't make a mistake before, i would still be with him. But i love Myungsoo too. I love both of them so much.

Two weeks has passed. i still didn't ask him about that girl. He didn't tell me anything too. I prepared his paperwork for his business trip to Rome for tomorrow. And i was coming with him.

"Myungsoo, we'll board the plane at 11.00 a.m. I have already buy the tickets."

He studied my face immersely. "You looked pale."

"I am? maybe i was tired."

"Are you alright?" he asked, caress my cheek and hug me.

"I'm fine. don't worry. I'm stronger than you." I joked. he flashed a big smile.

 

Suddenly, Chan Yeol saw us hugging each other. He gasped.

"Sorry to interrupt. I just want to give this document." He said.

L was flustered. "Put it on my table. You better knocked on the door next time."

"I'm sorry." He apologized.

"Honey, it's 5 p.m. now. Let's go home."

I sighed. "No, I have a few works to do first."

"Leave it, come with me. I wanted to spend time with you."

"we have a lot of time in Rome, Myungsoo. don't worry." I laughed.

"Bad girl." he chuckled. "Are you sure you'll be okay if i leave you?"

"It's not the first time you left me. just go home." i speak in sarcasm tone.

after he left the office, i tailed him stealthily. I took a cab.

We stop at the garden. He parked his car next to a luxurious car. the same girl that i saw before leaning against the car. she kissed his cheek and Myungsoo pushed her. They fight.

Myungsoo's back was facing her. She hugged him from the back. And he didn't move an inch.

I asked the cab's driver to leave and take me to the playground where we used to hangout together with our friends. I dialed Kyungsoo's number. I waited for him to come.

Kyungsoo arrived half an hour later. He walked to me slowly while i was sitting on the ground and didn't care whether my pants will be dirty.

"Yoo Ra..." his soft voice called my name. I looked and stood up.

"What's wrong?" he whispered.

I couldn't hold my tears. He hugged me and patted my body. I sobbed. i buried my face on his chest.

"It's okay. I'm here..." i heard he cried.

"I'm sorry i couldn't make you happy." His tears fell on my scalp. I hugged him tightly.