chapter 1

Actually, She Is My Wife

"Come on, we are late for our graduation ceremony!" L shouted while sitting on his bike. i hissed while trying to do everything at one time. i grab my bag, and running to the outside with barefoot. L sighed.

"God, i know we shouldn't stay up late last night!"

L looked at me. "Wear your shoes."

"No! i'll wear it once we arrived at the hall." i exclaimed. I ride the bike.

 

"Do Kyungsoo..."

i heard the people in the hall screaming for his name. Kyungsoo had already took his diploma on the stage. me and L was running so fast to the hall. glad we made it earlier than we expected.

"Where the hell have you been?" Kai, our friends suddenly appeared behind us, handing us two blue robes. we took it.

"Later, Kai. but first, it's our turn after this." L mumbled while putting the robes on himself.

"Kim Myung Soo..."

"Oppa, go!" i pushed L to the stage. he almost stumble. I took a deep breath before the principal called my name.

"Kim Yoo Ra..."

i walked calmly. i bowed and flashed a smile to the camera. my friends clapped for me.

after the ceremony...

"1,2,3." we took a picture together.

"Okay, now it's turn for the husband and wife." Luhan teased and laughing so hard. i glanced at Kyungsoo, he didn't laugh instead he looks jealous. i sighed.

"Okay." L pulled me and kissed my lips. Luhan took the picture. the camera flashes numerously.

"This is so embarrassing." i mumbled.

"So, where do you guys want to go after this?" Luhan asked us. we looked at each other.

"Maybe grab some drinks or go to the dance?" Kyungsoo suggested.

Luhan and L was thinking something. then, they exchange gaze. they burst out laughing.

"What? tell me. i hope that it wasn't a bad idea." i demanded.

"Maybe we should ask Sehun to meet us tonight. since he is a big fan of us." Luhan clapped his hands.

"Hold on. what are you trying to do?" i puzzled. L approached me. "Yoo Ra, we're just having a little fun. Just a few rules before he wants to befriend with us. So what do you say, D.O? agreed?"

he looked at us. "Hmm, fair enough. i'll set the place."

"Great!" they shouted. i have a bad feeling about this. i know it's not a good thing when it comes about Sehun.