Snowflakes [Chapter Layout]

Keeping It Simple
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]KIS TURNS ONE[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2]Celebrating one year of fun and learning[/CONTENTID2]
[CONTENTID3]KIS was never meant to be a long-time project. I still laugh remembering how it started. December 6, 2013 - Boss Nichi opened the beta version of Layout Marketplace for testing but the layouts uploaded, aside from the tester, don't have CONTENTIDs. It was my lack of patience and my penchant for trying out AFF's features (as written in Blue Winter's description box) that had me opening layout tutorial threads and creating layouts that same day. 

Looking back now, I am quite proud of what I accomplished. I never thought I would code and design layouts. Heck, I couldn't even make one for my own profile! I realized now that I just needed that push to step out of my comfort zone and explore. Not only do I write stories and poems and create graphics, I also code layouts. And I'm thankful that boss gave me the oppurtunity.
 
You are also one of the reasons why I keep creating. A few months after KIS was created, I told myself that I would stop at ten layouts, then twenty, until I stopped counting. Thank you for your continued support - for using my layouts and the wonderful comments. Seeing that people liked what I created motivated me. 

It has been a productive year, if I say so myself. 

If there is something you wanted to accomplish, start now. We'll always be busy. Life would always get in the way. But we can always make t

Please log in to read the full chapter