Happy New Year :D

Keeping It Simple
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Layout theme: Diamonds[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]End of the year message for my subbies.[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

I would like to say thank you to everyone who took interest and used my chapter layouts, even subscribing and upvoting my gallery. Knowing that people like what I'm creating is so fulfilling, especially for one who just started coding recently. Blue Winter was coded the day Layout Marketplace was introduced in the site, haha. That's how noobish I am. There are so many layout shops here in AFF, a great number with layouts way better than mine and yet you use my layouts. Thank you.

And so as a gift, this simple layout - if you like it - is yours free. Just comment below. 

The 24th and the 25th had been rough on me. Who would've thought my gifts would be stolen on Christmas eve and Christmas? Despite my message in the description box telling everyone that the layouts are made for specific persons, some users had the audacity to 'buy' it because it is free. Read the full story here, if you are curious.

To avoid a repeat of that, I'll pm you the link.

If you are a new subbie, well, ehe... thanks. Perhaps, you get a gift next year. But this one is for my first 44 subbies. Hope you understand.

Enjoy the rest of 2013!

Voluptua placerat ut sed. Pri ex partem lucilius sadipscing, quo unum mundi pericula ei. Usu te erant epicurei. Et ius wisi error. Intellegat democritum ei usu.

Sit i
Please log in to read the full chapter