Wings version 2.0

Keeping It Simple
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] GUARDIAN [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Every Guardian has his Angel.[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] I created Wings version 2.0 because the first Wings theme is a gift and therefore, not for sale. This theme - as also written in it's description box - has the wing images, three {CONTENTID}s and the overflow-attribute. Use this for your description, foreword or even chapters. This layout is available here at the Layout Marketplace.

All available themes are in the Layout Marketplace. The link is in the foreword, as well as the guide on how to apply my themes directly into your description, foreword and chapter. I do not give away the codes of my layouts so, unfortunately, you cannot use them for your profiles. You will not be able to edit out "text here", "title here" or any other text holders, so make sure you look for themes with CONTENTIDs inside {brackets}. Otherwise, instead of your story, the chapter will be filled with "text here" or "title here". The images included in the preview is also permanent. So make sure you like every element before purchasing it. Needless to say, my themes and all other themes in LM are fixed; you cannot customize them aside from the text.

I also do not take requests. Life is simpler that way. It's the reason why I upload ready-made themes in LM. Do not fret. There are lots of layout shops here in AFF who take requests. Also, there are amazing designers, more experienced than I am, who provide free codes

Please log in to read the full chapter