Hidden

Keeping It Simple
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]DISAPPEAR[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]HAPPY VALENTINES DAY (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ <3 <3 <3

"HIDDEN" ... is not a Valentines Day theme. HAHA! It's a SAD theme. SAD stands for SINGE AWARENESS DAY! YAY! /shot/ Okay, okay, enough from moi. Lemme introduce my new creation, no matter how simple and plain it is /clears throat/

This theme features the overflow-attribute that is now whitelisted! YAY! Although this theme adjusts automatically to fit your screen, mobile users might not be able to scroll down the text. OTL. So if you are worried about that, just use this in your description or foreword and fit everything in the space alotted. (But really, if a reader likes your story, they'll log in to a computer/laptop/tablet and read it).

Besides, the scroll-feature is pretty cool, especially in my tablet! ^^ Try it. Up, down, up, down, up, down, up- Kay, you get my point.

Another feature is the gif. HAHA! Oi! I made that to re-create the "vanishing" text effect. And it fits SAD. Like you are erasing someone from your life- (unnie will kill me if she sees this. he broke up with her last week >.> imma hunt down that guy and shove a cactus up in his . kidding xD)

This layout is available here at the Layout Marketplace. The guide on how to use this theme is linked in the foreword of this gallery and in the description box of the theme when viewed in LM. 

Have a nice day!

[/CONTENTID2]

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter