AFF version 3.0

Keeping It Simple
Please log in to read the full chapter

Most of KIS layouts look fine in versions 2.0 and 3.0 except for chapters 13 (Sword), 14 (Tweet Tweet) and 31 (Unwind) which had issues with the top margin and height, when viewed in version 3.0. If there are other layouts that don't seem quite right when viewed in your screen, just inform me and send me a screen shot. (But I do hope that everything is fine in your end.)

I edited chapter 31 Unwind just now and fortunately, I managed to make it compatible with both versions. Honestly, the editing took quite some time because I had to do it in a blog post and check in both versions every time I made an adjustment.  All that switching made me dizzy, haha. Moreover, the online html editor I use to create my layouts is no longer compatible with version 3.0.

Life would be easier if all of you are using version 2.0 but life is never easy. So I've made a decision to just stay in one version - version 3.0. 

And the new layouts would be designed for version 3.0.

(Goodness, the pop-up notif tells me someone stole one of my layouts. Thanks. And inform me if you ever find another thief. Thank you. No time to make this post purty. I have to deal with this. I'll just inform you guys later!)

edit: Boss Nichiren cleared the codes of the copycat's layout. 

Please log in to read the full chapter