Unwind

Keeping It Simple
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] is reading[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Chapter 30: Bliss[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Is that your name you see up there? YUP. This theme uses the 'you' tag. Come up with something other than " is reading" (note that I put a space before 'is'") for CONTENTID1. Another example is ", welcome back!" (instead of a space, I put a comma).

Second layout today does not have the scroll feature (finally!). So, this theme automatically adjusts to fit the screen of your device. The image may be displaced in mobile but the text remains intact - your readers will still be able to read your story.

Speaking of the girl image in this theme - it's permanent, fixed, cannot be deleted/changed. Image is not mine, BUT I cut and edited it in P.S. Only Keeper and this theme's owners can use it.

Oh! Reminder. Avoid pressing enter and then changing your mind, to move it back to the previous paragraph. Go to source view and you'll see that the line-height changed to 1.6em. Just delete that code. Better yet, type and edit everything in ms word or your notepad before pasting it here. Or type here but check source. It's easy to spot it since it the code contains the word: span. 

This layout is available here at the Layout Marketplace. To apply this theme in your chapter, find the link in the foreword and follow the instructions. [/CONTENTID3]

 

Please log in to read the full chapter