Family Time Part 1

Family Is Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

 

Our bed was rocking with our movements, our sweaty bodies against each other while Amber sent his length deep inside me. Our moans filled the out room I couldn't help but smile at the thought that we are alone in the house everyone went out.

Flashback

Amber came home from the gym, he looked so y and it . I went up to kiss him and we made out then he carried me to our room. We both got undressed and started to make love.

End Of Flashback

He sat back on the head post. He took my hand, telling me to come to him. I hold on to the head post as Amber put his hands on my waist, guiding me to lower myself. I bit my lip as his length teased my opening and slip easily inside. I wanted it faster but Amber told me to slow down and told me he wanted to enjoy it.

He guided me to lift my hips until only the tip of his length was inside me and I let a loud moan each time the whole length buried inside me. We repeated the movement several times until we were both in ecstasy. His breathing was irregular and his voice cracked as she said we both reached our . We both rested from exhaustion. Then we went for another round.

He lifted my legs and put it on his shoulder to be able to send his length on even deeper.

“Uhhhh Amber... ” I got delirious from his love making, he makes me feels beautiful, he makes me want more and more of him.

“Amber... Faster uhhh”

“I can make love to you all day long” He said to me while he my face. I can't get enough and eventhough I just had my s, I don't mind another one. But everyone will be here soon. I went to take a shower and got dressed then Amber took a shaker and we went downstairs to watch a movie. Amber was about to put the DVD in the blueray when the door opened and was talked by Heechul, Yoona, Sulli, Luna and Sooyoung. We were just laughing I guess they missed their daddy.

 

Amber's POV

 

I was about to put the DVD on but was tackled by Heechul, Sooyoung, Yoona, Luna and Sulli. My wifes’ were just laughing at me, I got up and we went to sit on the sofa. I got up from the sofa and asked My Little Princess’ and Little Prince’ what movie they want to see and they all said Madagascar. That's their favorite movie. They act like the penguins I find it funny how they act. They also wanted the costumes for halloween and we got them but their only 4 pinguins, Sooyoung had to be the lion we couldn't find the zebra or the Giraffe. I went to put the DVD in the blueray. Then I went to order pizza. I went back to the living room and sat down with my family to watch the movie ,30 minutes later the pizza came and I got up, I opened the door and paid I was about to close the door when the girl gave me her number then left, I closed the door and I felt the temperature drop, I turned around and my wifes’ were glaring at me. I felt scared. Everytime they do that I feel scared even though we been married for years but i never get used to it. I put the pizza down and ripped the number I know they were jealous, I was not going keep it. When I ripped it and threw it away the Temperature was back to normal.

I gave them all a kiss and told them that I love them, then I went to get plates, soda, juice and napkins. I brought them to the living room and set them on the table and began eating I was feeding Heechul and Luna. Yuri and Taeyeon were feeding Sooyoung, Sulli and Yoona.

We finished watching the movie and played games with our Little Prince and Princess’ Luna fell asleep. She looked so cute.


5 Hours Later……..


We took the kids out to get a tree. They were so happy they started saying what kind of tree they wanted. I find it cute that they are exited. I always let them pick the tree they want. They get happy when we got pick out the tree and the choose what to put on the tree. We got ready and took my cars and Yuri's car.  We drove 40 minutes and we arrived, there were a lot of people in the place. I told My Wifes’ if they want to go pick out some christmas lights and decoration they can go, I’ll ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter