Merry Me

Family Is Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV

 

I still remember does word that Amber told me when he asked me to be his wife. I love him so much. Even though I was not sure if we should get married so quickly. I said yes to him I still remember how he asked me. I loved it. It was berry special to me. I remember it every day.

 

Flashback…


I was on my way to my parents house. They asked me to come over. I gladly accepted it. I thought it was just going to e us but to my surprise I saw Amber there wait my parents sitting with them talking.I thought maybe he is here to talk to my parents I never thought what happened next would happen this soon. Since he is married already. At first my parents didn’t like the idea that he was married already. He was so caring that they accepted him quickly. Like me I didn't like the idea he was married but as soon as I met his wives and little daughters I fell more in love with him he was so caring and lovelyly. I thought I can make it work but I did get jealous when I saw him act sweet with him. I got jealous and I know they did too. I got into an argument and almost a fight with them they all didn’t like the idea either but we worked it out.

So Amber took me to this place it was a beautiful forest he led me to the table set on the opening. I was getting nervous for some reason. I asked Amber what did he planned but he didn't tell me. I was getting Happy with what was happening. I saw Amber get down on one knee and read to me a poem……………………. It was touching. He asked me to marry him after he read the poem……

Then In my View Of Vision Came Kai And Tao.

They Surprised Me With What They Did Next. Amber And Tao And Kai Got in Place.

I Cried When Amber Showed Me The Ring And Started Preforming Our Song. 

 

 

 

                                                

"Be Mine" By Infinite 

 

 

I will always love you. I promise not to hurt you and always tell you I love you whenever you wake up and every time I look at you and remember why I love you.

I know I can make you happy. So please be mine for ever and ever.

I’ll be your prince charming that always makes you amamile and happy. If I ever fail I will be sad please accept me for who I am. I’ll always make you smile even in your saddest day. If you won’t except me i’ll understand. But know this I love you with all my heart.

 

 

 

INFINITE – BE MINE 

 

 

 

[Amber] i watched over it, you love, the long farewell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter