Family Time Part 2

Family Is Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s POV

 

I have send all My Wifes’ a massage. I have a surprise for all of them. I have put a lot of effort to what I’m going to surprise them with. I know they will Love it. I asked My Little Prince and Little Princess’ to help me they are so helpful. I asked them to make each 2 drawings for their Mommies. I know Their Mommies will love them.

 

All is ready and I can’t wait to see their faces I know we will make them happy.  I just hope they are not mad at me.

 

Yoona: Daddy when is Mommy coming?

Amber: She is on her way My Little Princess.

Yoona: Ok Daddy, Can I Eat something?

Amber: Yea you can My Little Princess.

Yoona: Daddy, why doesn't Mommy come?

Amber: Don’t worry she will be here, here she comes.

 

She turned her face to see her Mommy entering the building. I saw her and started to remember the first day I met her. She looks so beautiful. I wish I can spend my time with my family as much as I want.


They all started to arrive I have prepared a surprise they won’t forget.

 

   

 

I organized everything for them.

 

Yuri’s POV

 

So I’m so confused what did Amber to for us all of us ended up at the same place here where we are. What could have he made for us that all of us are here. I asked the others and they said he send them a text to come meet him here. I told them I got the same message. We all wondered what Amber did for us.

 

We all went inside the building. It seems is a place were they make big celebrations. i think I know what this is about. Amber is going to surprise us. I know he will. I won’t tell the others yet. I know they will love the surprise. Amber is always so sweet when it comes to celebrations. We love him so much. we all stood in front of the door to get in the room.

 

I saw some security guards were outside standing there. I wonder why Amber got security for. Maybe is for a good reason.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I was so surprised when we opened the door to this room. Amber set up everything. I know he did. He's so sweet I couldn't help but cry. Everything was decorated with Mother’s Day banners and balloons. The most beautiful thing is that there are drawings that our kids made. I’m so touched. They all ran to us.

 

Sooyoung: Mommy!

Jessica: My Little Princess, did you help Daddy with all of this.

Sooyoung: Yes Mommy we helped him with the drawings. You like them?

Jessica: Aww I love them. Which on did you do?

Sooyoung: I do 6 Mommy. Look. She told me and pointed to the drawings she made.

Jessica: I Love them. I Love you so much.

Sooyoung: I Love you too Mommy. :)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter