First Day Of School Part 1

Family Is Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Appa! Umma! Get up!" A little girl jumped up and down, trying to wake her parents up.

"Yoona...... Please we are trying to sleep." Krystal said trying to get back to sleep

But umma we are going to be late for the first day of school everyone is ready just you and appa are being sleepy heads.

I don't want to be late it's my first day of kindergarten.

Umma! Appa! Yoona said as she jumped on top of her parents trying to wake them up.

You need to get ready so you can take me to school.

Luna is already with Tiffany unnie and Heechul oppa is crying he wants to see you appa.

I'll call aunty jessica if you don't wake up.

Yoona went to call her aunt Jessica to wake up the 2 sleepy heads.

After a while Jessica walked in with Yoona holding her hand.

Krystal woke up as soon as she heard her sister calling her, she's afraid her sister will throw water at her like last time she didn't want to wake up.

Jeez unnie were up."Amber wake up I'll take a shower here you go take it down stairs or we will be late for Yoona's first day at kindergarten." Krystal said as she went to her closet to get her clothes and Amber's. She got in the shower after she gave her husband his clothes.

 

Amber's POV

 

I woke up when Krystal made me wake up so we wouldn't be late for our daughter's first day of school.

She handed me my clothes and got in the bathroom. I gave Krystal a kiss on the lips, picked up Yoona and graved Krystal's hand and walked down the kitchen and greated my wifes Tiffany, Taeyeon, Jessica and Yuri.

I went to my two daughters and son gave them a kiss on the cheek. After I went to the bathroom down stairs and took a shower. I took about 20 minute to get ready I head out to the kitchen and I see every one waiting for me to eat.

When we are done eating I go help Luna and Yoona get ready for their first day of kindergarten. I gotta admit I'm a bit nervous for them I hope they get along with their classmates.

When they are ready I call Krystal and Tiffany and we take them to school. When we got there I gave Yoona and Luna a kiss on the cheek then Krystal and Tiffany and they got inside the school in their classroom. We waited for them until they got in the classroom.

Krystal,Tiffany and I got in the car. I drove home and played with Sooyoung, Heechul and Sulli.

I went to work after I was finished with My shores around the house.

I will come early today from work I want to spend more time with My son and daughters.

 

Yuri's POV

 

I woke up early in the morning. I had a wonderful dream I slept wonderful. I went to take a shower. When I was done with My shower I went to get dressed and went to wake up Heechul. I know he will be hungry to. when I got to his room he was soundly asleep. He looks so cute. I didn't want to wake him up so early. I watched him sleep for a while then I decided to wake him up is time to eat breakfast. I know Taeyeon Unnie prepared breakfast for us he always Loves when Taeyeon Unnie prepares pancakes with fruit. She makes the pancakes into shapes and animals. He Loves when she does that. Yoona, Sooyoung, Luna and Sulli Love them too. I woke Heechul up and he was still sleepy when i changed his clothes and put on some pants with a shirt and his shoes. Aww My baby boy looks so cute. He woke up once I mentioned his favorite pancakes with fruit. I gave him some juice.

"Thank You Mommy I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter