Our First Date

Family Is Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV



I was trying to wake up from my sleep. I couldn't as much as I wanted to I couldn't I tried to get up but I couldn't When I Tried To Move I Couldn't I was so worried now where am I why can't I move or wake u. I Felt something soft on my hand. I tried to move my head but I failed and was getting in position. Then I felt someone cares my cheek. I immediately knew who it was. It was My Amber.

I remember when we first met.

I wish I can wake up and be with him away. I want to hold his hand. Why can’t I get up. I want to see my daughter Yoona and hug her tight.

I need to wake up as soon as possible. I know my family misses me. I miss seeing them.



Amber’s POV



I pray everyday for Krystal to wake up. It’s been a month and our kids are asking for jer. I need to tell them but I can’t. They will be so devastated with the news. How do I tell little kids that their Mommy is in a coma they won’t understand. And they will cry and be sad. I know they will want to be here with her all day and night.

I decided to tell my kids. I know they will keep asking me and I can’t keep lying to them. They always get mad at me and cry. They wanna see there Mommy and I can’t do anything about it. It breaks my heart to see them like that. I always see them happy and being dorky laughing with one another and there friends but now all i see is them sad crying and being mad at me and their Mommys’ for not telling them what happened to Mommy Kristal.

I went to my house and told my kids. At first they were so sad but wanted to go see their Mommy. I didn’t want to take them at first because they will cry and be so sad and won’t want to leave the Hospital. They will be so sad when they see Krystal like that she is on a bed and can’t wake up.



Yoona’s POV



I was so sad when I saw Mommy :(. Why can’t Mommy wake up. Daddy said she’s sleeping but I don’t believe him what happened to Mommy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter