Why couldn't it be me?

Family Is Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV

 

I got a call from Sica she said that Amber and Krystal are in the hospital the are both getting operated on. I was worried, what was I going to tell them. I tried to think of a way. When I told Tiffany and Taeyeon I tried to stay calm but I couldn’t. Tiffany fainted as soon as I told her. I grabbed same alcohol. I was worried about her I told her to stay here but she didn't listen. She wanted to go no matter what. We all got what we needed. I told my brothers and sisters in law. I need to tell them. I called them on the way to Sunny’s place. A short time later we were now at her house.

We took the kids to Sunny I explained to her what happen. She told us that she will take care of them that they will be ok. We left and got to the hospital.

I don't know what happened yet but if it has to do with someone doing something to them I will kill that person. If is I need to make sure they pay. Why did they do this to Amber and Krystal. They haven’t done anything to the. I need to talk to the police.

We soon arrived at the Hospital and were looking for Jessica.

Taeyeon and I spotted her and we immediately ran to where she was.

 

Jessica's POV

 

Finally the doctor came out.

Jessica: Doctor how are they doing.

Doctor: You must be his wife. There will be another doctor that comes to tell you how your sister is doing. Well he's going to be fine, we're expecting that he will wake up when the anesthesia wears off.

Jessica: But can we see him?

Doctor: Yes of course, a nurse will inform you when he is transferred to his room.

Jessica: Thank you Doctor.

The doctor smiled and then left.

Jessica:  Doctor how is my sister? Is she going to be ok?

Doctor: She will need blood Mrs Liu. She lost a lot of blood. are you her blood type is A-.

Jessica: Yes I am I’ll donate all the blood you need.

Doctor: Alright then we need to get the blood as soon as possible. Right this way Mrs. Lie we need to transfer your flood to your sister. Please follow me.

 

A Few Minutes Later……..

 

I was now sitting on the chair at the waiting room when I heard my name being called by I believe is Yuri and Taeyeon. I looked up and see them running towards me.

Jessica! Jessica!!!

I turned around and. I saw Yuri, Tiffany and Taeyeon.

Yuri hugged Jessica looked at Taeyeon and saw Tiffany she went to hug her as she saw tears falling from her eyes. Jessica just hold Tiffany while she just sobbed.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter