Appointment

Family Is Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

I woke up and took a shower a put shorts and a t-shirt on and went to Heechul's room to give him a bath. When I was done I put a white shirt with a bow tie and a navy blue sweater vest with brown pants, black vans and a gray sweater on him. I put on the sweater on him because it's cold today.

 

He seemed a little down. I’m worried about him. I need to talk to him. I know he might be sad because I haven’t have been spending enough time with him. I have been working a lot lately. We have a lot of business deals and I need to get them all for My Family. I want them to have everything. I’ll spend more time with him and his sisters. I also need to spend more time with My wifes’ they have been really supportive with work but I know they don’t like me working too much.


I went to My room with Heechul. I was caring him. When we got to My room i asked him what should I wear and he helped me pick out clothes. He wants me to dress like him. I tried to put hi down on My bed but his being berry clingy today. I told him once I’m done changing I’ll carry him. He pouted but he let me put him on My bed. I went to My bathroom and changed. I was done in a few minutes I did My hair and went to My bed and carried Heechul. I had My shoes on already and I put on some cologne. Heechul was being so funny. He said he wants some. I asked him why and he told me because there will be girls there lol isn't My son so funny he is one year old and he already thinks of girls. 

 

            

 

         

 

 

 

Today we have a doctors appointment and all I need to do is wake up Luna, Tiffany and Yuri. In went to mine and Yuri's room and woke her up. She went to take a shower then I woke up Luna and Tiffany. Then I went downstairs with Heechul to play with him. He was so happy to play with his toys. I was glad he was happy again. I hate to see My Little Prince sad. Luna and Tiffany came down and they made breakfast. I played with Heechul and Luna. I Love to see My little Prince and Princess happy and playing. There smile just makes My day everyday.

 

A short time later Tiffany came to tell us breakfast way ready. I carried Heechul and Luna and sat them on the table in their sets. I fed them the food. They loved it. Once we all ate it was time to go to the doctor. I helped Yuri and Tiffany clean the table and watch the dishes while Heechul and Luna play some more. We are now on our way to the doctors office. I was a little worried they might cry because they don’t like going to the doctors office I mean what Little Girl or Little Boy like to go to the doctor.

 

Yuri's POV

 

Amber woke me up because we have an appointment for Heechul at the doctor today. I gave Heechul and Amber a kiss on the cheek then, I went to take a shower and put on a white shirt with black pants and black boots and a gray sweater. Then I went downstairs on My way Tiffany and Luna came out of Luna’s room. We went downstairs together. We saw Amber and Heechul playing with his toys. Luna wanted to go play with them. It was a nice sight to see. I Love when they play together. Their Father Son and Daughter Father moments are so cute. It makes My day when I see all of them play with Amber they are so happy when they do. Tiffany and I went to prepare breakfast. I know they all must be hungry. Will leave breakfast for the rest they are still sleeping. I didn’t want to wake them up because they must be tired. I prepared the eggs while Tiffany prepared the pancakes. We then made juice. We made mango juice for Krystal I know she Loves mango. She will be happy to know we made her some. When we were done making everything else we made Taeyeon’s and Jessica’s favorite foods. Tiffany then went to tell Amber, Heechul and Luna that breakfast was ready. We all ate and then cleaned the table and washed the dishes. When everything was clean we all went to the car, we got in and went to the doctors office.


Heechul and Luna started crying once they saw we were at the doctors office. Amber carried them both and told them the doctor won't give them a shot today. They calmed down a little bit but still cried. I told them we will be going to the mall when we are done and they could pick a toy they got excited and stopped crying. Tiffany and I went to check them in while Amber went to play with them at the play area.

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter