Five

Blossoming Love

- Five - 

 

Changmin whisked them out of the house, eager for their adventure to begin.

"Dadddd....I don't like her!"

"Yeah...cause EVERYONE likes you." Soojung replied with frustration. 

"Just go on a date. I'm gonna sound realll creepy but I'll be watching you guys." Changmin said with a smirk

"It doesn't even matter, he can't do anything if we're not all lovey dovey" Myungsoo whispered to Soojung.

"Ha! I heard that! If that happens, then I will start to cut Myungsoo's allowance slowly until it reaches zero if that problem ever occurs." Changmin said with another smirk.

"Now go!" Changmin pushes them out the door. 

Myungsoo gets on the car with Krystal and they drive away with Changmin monitoring them somewhere behind.

 

--- In the Car ---

"Geez. This is annoying" Myungsoo muttered

"I know right! I have to hang out with this loser all day long" she replied with emphasis on the word "loser"

Myungsoo ignored that comment. "Where to?"

"Mall?"

-- Not in the car ---   ( < okay I didnt know what to say)

Soon enough, they pulled up into the parking lot of the mall. As they walked into the store, Soojung suddenly grabbed Myungsoo's hand. He felt his heart flutter a bit, but he wasn't sure why.

"What was that for?" he asked, his hand still interlocked with hers. 

"Your dad's right there" 

"Oh. I knew that." he muttered. He secretly hoped that she held her hand just because she liked him. Maybe I'm the one that likes her. He slapped himself. What the heck are you thinking Kim Myungsoo.

 

In the mall, they walked around with their hands still holding each other's. 

"I'm hungry." Soojung stated

Myungsoo agreed silently and pulled her into a resteraunt nearby. From the corner of her eye, Soojung spotted a man with a black hat which she noted as Changmin. The man sat in a corner with a perfect view of everything they were doing. 

"Your dad's here" she mouthed.

He nodded after a quick glance as the waiter came to take their order. 

 

"Oppa~ do you want some?" Soojung fed Myungsoo a bite of what she ordered and he fed her a bite of what he ordered. She saw Changmin nod a little.

A few minutes later, they finished eating. Soojung stood up and Myungsoo appeared behind her hugging her. Soojung smiled a little. A real smile. Not a smile she forced just to show Changmin, but a smile that came from her heart. You can't possibly like this guy...right?

Unsure of her feelings, she held Myungsoo's hand and kept walking. For some reason, she felt safe with him. She wanted to hold his hand longer, she actually liked the feeling. Myungsoo noticed the smiling Soojung.

"Have you fallen in love with me already?"

"Ha. In your dreams"

"Then explain why you look so smiley and happy?"

"I just feel happy. Why? Does my happiness bother you?" 

Myungsoo just laughed which bothered Soojung. Do I really look like I like him?
 

 

Myungsoo and Soojung arrived back home and were surprised to see Changmin there. 

"You guys did pretty well. I bet you two have already fallen in love with each other. eh?"

"Yep! I realized how great of a guy he was. He's charming, handsome and fun to be around" Soojung replied dreamily with a hint of fakeness in her voice.

"Good. Good" Changmin replied.

"So...where do I sleep tonight?" Soojung asked happily

"With Myungsoo of course."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So guys. I seriously have no idea what to write about. Like I want something cute in the story that will make you guys freaking cringe or whatever but...yeah I'm just not a good writer.

IT SNOWED TODAY! and guess what. the day just went as normal. i was so annoyed 

oh and guys i seriously can not write a lot in one chapter. like i try and stuff but it just doesnt happen. srry

I hope you guys like this chapter. if you have any suggestions of what you'd like to happen/read about comment them! I'll do my best to include it.

ily guys~