Four

Blossoming Love

- Four -

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

"Kim Myungsoo. Get up or else you won't be able to pick up the lovely Soojung from the airport!" Changmin called.

"Do I have to?"

"Yes. No exceptions"

Wow. This was annoying. I have to go pick up some girl I don't even know and apparently she's my girlfriend. Juuuust great. 

 

I checked my watch. I guess I arrived a bit early, I don't think she's here. My eyes took a quick scan around the room and then quickly looked down at my phone deciding to pass some time. Just then, out of no where, two arms wrapped around me. My head turned around quickly, I felt my cheeks go red. Is this Soojung? 'Cuz if it is...damn she's beautiful. 

"Oppa! Annyeonghaseyo!"  oh...so it is her

"You are....?" I asked just to make sure I wasn't gonna take home some random girl

"Your new girlfriend!" She smiled at me. That smile was gorgeous...but I'm still not happy going out with some stranger

"Oh...right"

"I'm Soojung, and I believe you are Myungsoo."

"Yep."  Well...she sure is...umm...talkative.

"I'm 20 years old. You?"

"21." so I'm an oppa...

"So I was right about you being my oppa!" I just thought that...didn't I?

"Yep."

"You don't talk much do you..." 

"I don't know what do you think?" I watched her as she counted her fingers. I felt confused.

"Woah. 7 words. The most you've said to me in one turn." 

"Let's go. My dad wants to meet you."

"8 words!"

"Why are you doing that?"

"Oh. That was only 5 words!"

"Please stop."

"2."

"Let's just go." I muttered, feeling a bit annoyed. Her dad definitely wasn't wrong about her being...bubbly...or annoying, either works.

I kept walking and she followed along. Soon, we got on the car and it started heading towards the direction of my house.

 

Soojung's POV 

 

The car ride was....quiet. I didn't like it. But I was glad that he actually came out and picked me up. I thought he wasn't going to come. Feeling thankful, I decided to shut up...since I think he was pretty annoyed with me counting his words. Hehehe...that face he made when he was annoyed...it was..cute...WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU THINKING JUNG SOOJUNG?! I slapped my head.

 

"Uh...what are you doing?" he asked. OMG did he for real just see me do that. 

"What are YOU doing?" I retorted thinking that that was a pretty good comeback.

"Driving idiot." Geez Soojung...your such an idiot for thinking that comeback was good. The car soon returned to its silent state as the car pulled up into his driveway. 

I took a look around, at his house, and the enviroment, then got out of the car. Myungsoo opened the door and I quickly followed in. Then a man, around the age of my dad came up to us. 

"Soojung-ah!" he exclaimed. Is this my dad's best friend? 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I greeted with a bright smile.

"I'm your dad's BESTIE, Changmin." I giggled a little at his use of the word "bestie" and shook his extended hand.

"Dad! I told you not to use that word!" Myungsoo explained. I almost forgot about his existance since he was so quiet...

"I wanna be a cool dad though. Ya know...like a cool appa" he said with a wink. I broke out into laughter, he was my dad's bestie alright...

"See! Soojung likes it!" Myungsoo just sighed and looked away from his dad as he begins to walk to his room. 

"Yah! Where are you going?"

"My room."

"Go later, I have to talk to you two."

 

Third Person POV

 

The three all head to the living room and took a seat on the couch.

"Okay so I'm sure you both know the dads arranged this marriage when we were 10." Soojung and Myungsoo nodded gloomily.

"Anyways, to make this work, you two will start dating for about four months to develop feelings for each other," he paused looked at Myungsoo and Soojung and winked a little. "Then...at that point you two will get married if all goes well." he continued.

"Do we have to do this?"Myungsoo asked, hoping the answer was ''no.''

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo. Do you not like me? Am I not good enough for you?" Soojung exclaimed with fury. Changmin chuckled and Myungsoo just shrugged it off. 

"The answer to your question Myungsoo is yes. Both of you understand now right?" Changmin said

Myungsoo and Soojung nodded, Soojung was obviously still annoyed at what Myungsoo said, and Myungsoo was annoyed at the answer he had recieved.

"Good. Now happpy dating!" Changmin exclaimed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! Chapter 4 is up! I don't think this chapter was alll that good. but whatevs.

soshibest: Is this a good length? Cuz I wanna save the dating part for next chapter...if their date is next chapter...I'm not sure yet

So yeah...the next chapter might just be about their first date...I'm not sure yet. And yes, I do read through all of the comments you guys comment...and I really appreciate your feedback and stuff like that. 

Hope you guys like this chapter! (You might not though....I think it's kinda boring)

BTW I DID NOT EDIT THIS YET...BEWARE FOR GRAMMAR/SPELLING MISTAKES...if any