Three

Blossoming Love

- Three -

 

"Hello? Changmin?" Yunho asked through the phone

"Yunho! How've you been!?"

"Great. Oh and remember that promise we made when we were like....I don't know...10?"

"What about it?"

"Well my daughter, Soojung broke up with that boyfriend of hers and she agreed to meet your son!"

"This is fantastic! Myungsoo is also single....when's the flight?"

"Tomorrow." Yunho chuckled

"Even better...I'll make sure Myungsoo picks her up tomorrow." After talking for a while and exchanging their goodbyes, Yunho and Changmin hung up telling their children the news.

 

---- In Korea ---

Changmin happily strolled to Myungsoo's room. He knocked.

"Come in."

"Congrats bro."

"Dad, why are you talking like that. It's not cool. "

"Whatever...point is....you have a girlfriend now."

"What are you saying dad? I'm single" At this point, Changmin took the chance to explain to him the events that occured in America over the past few days.

"Oh. Um. No. I don't even know the girl."

"Don't worry, her dad told me she's real pretty and has a real bubbly personality, you'll like her." he shot the confused Myungsoo a playful wink.

"Don't forget to pick her up at the airport tomorrow!" he winked again and walked out the door. Myungsoo didn't know how to feel. 

 

The plane Soojung was on finally landed. I don't even like this guy, I might as well be a good girlfriend. It's all because of dad. She took a stop at the bathroom, made herself look nicer and then walked towards the sea of people looking for their rides. What did he look like? Then she remembered the picture her dad sent her before she got on the plane. She took out her phone and looked for someone who looked like that.

Soojung found him. She ran towards him and embraced him in a back hug.

"Oppa! Annyeonghaseyo!" Myungsoo turned around feeling flustered.

"You are...?"

"Your new girlfriend!" she replied with a beautiful smile.

"Oh...right." 

"I'm Soojung, and I believe you are Myungsoo."

"Yep."

"I'm 20 years old. You?"

"21."

"So I was right about you being my oppa!"

"Yep."

"You don't talk much do you..."

"I don't know what do you think?"

"Woah. 7 words. The most you've said to me in one turn."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Myungsoo and Krystal's POV next chapter! 

You do not even know how thankful I am for all of these new subscribers like guys I could go on and on and on but I know some people won't read once they see many words. People like me. Anyways, to keep it short...ish...THANKS GUISE! ILY SO MUCH!