One

Blossoming Love

- One -

 

"Yunho, we'll be friends forever right?" 10 year old Changmin asked.

"Well...yeah until you die. Cuz let's face it, you'll die first." Yunho replied bluntly

"What if...when we grow up and have children, let's make them marry each other so that we can finally be the brothers we never were!"

"Yes. Yes. Yes."

"Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise."

 

Just like that they've promised each other and never forgot. Changmin was close with Yunho's family and vice versa. When they finally had children of their own, they were glad to find out that one of them had a girl, the other a boy. Although Changmin soon moved to America, they still stayed close and stayed in contact. 

 

Years later...

Krystal had a boyfriend, an american one. She knew her dad would never approve of him since all he wanted was a korean son in law. Yunho wasn't racist against Americans or anything. In fact he had many American friends! But he always felt a fondness with Korean people... Nevertheless, she still brought her boyfriend to meet him.

"Don't worry Henry, it'll be fine" she flashed him a beautiful smile.

"I sure hope so..." he whispered

"Let's go then!" she grabbed his hand and walked into the house.

Yunho's eyes widened to the size of tennis balls and his jaw dropped to the ground. 

"Hey da-"

"No Krystal. You know how I feel about the boyfriends you date." he said with serious written all over his face. 

"But da-"

"No. I'm sorry mister but you've just broken up with Krystal. Now stop bothering her. Got it?"

"But Mr. Ju-"

"Did you not just hear what I said?"

"Dad!" Krystal exclaimed

"Sorry sweetie. Don't worry you'll find a better boyfriend." he said as he pushed Henry out of the door. 

"Oh! and if you contact Krystal again....you..." Yunho gave Henry a menacing smirk and shut the door.

Krystal looked at her dad with anger.

"What now?! You said I'll find a better boyfriend! Where is he!! OH BETTER BOYFRIEND PLEASE COME OUT!" 

"Don't you worry about that...I have someone in mind."

"What?" Krystal shouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

GUISE. HOW WAS THAT? I really hoped you guys like it. oh and i have a test tomorrow and instead of studying, here i am typing this story. and please comment what you thought about it I really want to improve! thanks :)