DEADLINE TOMORROW, and the teachers c:

Trainee APPLY CLOSED

Okay so, the deadline is tomorrow! but it probably won't be until late tomorrow, since I will be doing my summer work *heh heh , I am procrastinating, school starts on Monday for me ;__;* So let's say around 2PM PST, 5PM EST, you get the picture~

now moving on. As for the teachers , you all had great applications, so , what the hay, the more staff the merrier! 

Introducing:

CEO Skylar Lee/ Lee Jin Hye

She is a 19 year old CEO, even this sparked questions from the media. Her father was originally the CEO of Zodiac Entertainment, having owened a bunch of other companies, but decided his daughter should run the company. 

Manager Song Tae Hee

She is 22 and has little managerial experience. However, she has ushered for several VIP events, and if you can handle a crowd of wild people, how different can working with a bunch of trainees and a young CEO be? 

Vocal Coaches 

Yang Min Jung

She is currently the oldest one working at Zodiac Entertainment. She is 35, and has tons of experience. She has trained T-ara's Soyeon, Sistar's Hyorin, B2ST's Yoseob, B2ST's Dongwoon, Secret's Jieun, Super Junior's Kyuhyun, Yesung, and Sungmin, DBSK's Changmin, Lee Seung Ki, and Koyote's Shin Ji.

Park MiYoung

Although she has no experience, she has a lovely voice, and is young enough to relate to the trainees. She is 25, and will definately bring tension, seeing as though the teaching styles are so different. 

Rap Teacher Kim Yoolee

She is 25, blunt, and doesn't tolerate nonsense. She has a unique style of teaching and makes sure EVERYBODY gets the attention and time they need. She has worked with CL from 2NE1, Yoobin from Wonder Girls, and even Nicole from Kara. 

Dance Instructor Jang Hyeonsuk

With him, it's "go big or go home". He is serious about his dancing, having graduated from Columbia University majoring in dance criticism. He even became involved in Broadway for the musicals Wicked, Phantom of the Opera, and Dreamgirls. His achievements in the Kpop world include choreographing for TVXQ's "Wrong Number" , B2ST's "Breath", and Infinite's "BTD". He also co-choreographed 4Minute's "Mirror Mirror" and SNSD's "Genie" Yup. The leg-flick was his. 

Coordinators/Image Consultants: 

Cosy

She is only 25 years old, but was the Coordinator to Big Bang and 2NE1 since their debut. The CEO directly asked her to coordinate for her company, seeing as though they are friends. She now attends YG as a sideline job. 

Blake Ann Sawayan

Since birth, her life revolved around fashion. Her mother runs a branch of boutiques in France, and also happens to be best friends with Kimora Lee Simmons. She is only 23, but has already helped Kimora with her Spring and Summer collections.

 

Congratulations to : 

BRee_22

mikamikami

SsongMelody

_uraqt

joanne200969

swaggercomplex

Cosyheartx

blabbermonster

~DamnThatDubu