Silent Night

12 Days of Christmas
(Pic Source: http://www.corearchitect.co.uk/ultimate-christmas-decorating-guide-for-inspiration/ )
Scenario: Cuddling by the fire place
 
 
 
It was the night of Christmas eve. Both you were wearing couple Christmas sweaters and cuddled up at the couch, in front of the fire place. Steam was coming out of your coffee mugs. Only the lights from the Christmas tree were on. You both were contended.
 
 
 
Both of you were staring blankly at the fire. Him brushing your hair with his hands. Occasionally kissing you on the forehead. You on the other hand, was leaning against his chest. Drawing random circles on his stomach, earning small chuckles from the latter. You began to reminisce your relationship.
 
 
It wasn't long before you both started dating and yet, you really do feel that he's the one for you. After that incident at the bakery, you both have met countless times after. When you both realize this, you both decided to just meet and hang out. A couple of months later, he asked you to be his girlfriend. Through that, you met his friends, colleagues and family. You grew attached to them and soon enough, he asked you to move in with him.
 
 
 
 Most people would think that you both are moving too fast. You too, thought of that. Despite a couple of mis-understandings ,you both have every now and then, you still love him and still falls for him every single day. Him too feels the same way. There isn't a day he doesn't tell you that he loves you and how lucky he is to have you. 
 
 
 
That's what love is. It doesn't matter how long you've known each other. As long as the feeling is there and both of you are willing to work things out, then nothing else matters. 
 
 
Just then he wrapped his arms around your shoulder, pulling you close. You closed your eyes and enjoyed his warmth. You heard him whisper 
 
 
"Merry Christmas Babe. I love you~"
 
 
This Christmas was perfect. You couldn't have it any other way.