It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

12 Days of Christmas
 
Scenario: Walking around the streets, admiring all the Christmas decorations
 
 
 
(Bold - Bias)
(Italic - You)
 
 
 
A couple of days later after decorating your Christmas tree, you and your boyfriend went out for a date. You both decided to walk towards the mall instead of taking the bus. Its been quite chilly lately so you and your boyfriend are dressed warmly. Matching scarfs and beanies. Only one of your hand is wearing a glove since the other was holding your boyfriends hand and is tucked in his jacket.
 
 
"Babe, look!" you said, pointing at the giant Christmas tree in the middle of the plaza. You quickly tugged his arms as drag him to it.
 
 
"Wow~" you exclaimed as you admire the giant tree that is practically covered with big Christmas balls. You really are mesmerized by it since its your favorite color.
 
 
"Babe, can we take a picture together?"
 
 
"Of course" he replied, pulling out his phone. He hugged you from behind while trying to position the camera so that both you and the tree can be seen.
 
 
After taking photos with the tree, you saw a big Rudolf personified as an elf. You begged for your boyfriend to take a photo with it but he insisted to take yours instead.
 
 
"Don't mind about me, I'll just take your picture"
 
 
"Arg~ fine!" you sulkily replied, forcing out a smile while you stand beside the said reindeer.
 
 
You stomped away as soon as he finished taking the photo. He quickly followed you and pulled you in for a back hug.
 
 
"Don't be angry anymore"
 
 
"Why don't you want to take a photo with me?"
 
 
"Cause you look very cute! I'll just ruin it"
 
 
"No you wont!" you defended.
 
 
"Okay.. Okay.. If it means to you that much, lets take a photo together with that reindeer wearing a dress and putting on lipstick"
 
 
"Okay!" you enthusiastically replied
 
 
You both quickly went up to the reindeer. Like before he hugged you again and adjusted the angle of the camera. Right before he clicked the button, you turned your face to him, kissing him on the cheek. He was surprised by your sudden PDA and looked at you with wide eyes. He grinned at you as you skipped down the street happily.