Joy to the world

12 Days of Christmas

Scenario: Christmas Morning 

 

 

 

(Bold - Bias)

(Italic - You)

 

 

 

You were awoken  by a ringing of your phone. You looked at the screen and it was your mom calling you. You quickly got out of bed and went outside the balcony of your shared apartment, and answered it. While you were busy talking to your family on the phone, your boyfriend woke up when he felt your space empty. He then saw a silhouette of you at the balcony on your phone. He smiled to himself and decided to wait until you finish. 

 

 

After greeting them a happy Christmas and bid goodbye, you decided to wake your boyfriend up with a kiss. Just before your lips touch his, he pulled you towards him, making you fall on top of him.

 

 

"Why'd you did that?"

 

 

"I want to be closer. Merry Christmas!"

 

 

"Merry Christmas too Babe~" Kissing him fully on the lips. The kiss lingered on for about a minute or so until you pulled away.

 

 

"I got you a present." you said, sitting up and getting your present from the living room, under the tree. While doing so, your boyfriend went to his dresser and took out his present.

 

 

"Here you go!" handing him a huge box and  pecking his lips.

 

 

He quickly opened it and saw the sneakers he has been wanting for so long. He pulled you in for a hug and thanked you.

 

 

"I've been looking for this online and they said it was sold out. How'd y- This is expensive"

 

 

"Its worth it!"

 

 

"Thank you so much Babe, now its my turn" he said, handing out a small circular box.

 

 

You opened it and saw the snowflake earrings you've been eyeing ever since you saw them at the jewelry shop when you both went out shopping.

 

 

"I can't believe you got me these.  They're expensive as well."

 

 

"Like you said, its worth it"

 

 

You thanked him and pulled him for a hug as well. You both stayed in bed, admiring each other's gifts, cuddling and the never ending exchange of thank you's and I love you's. Definitely, a Christmas to remember.