You're My First Friend.

Do you wanna know a secret?

Taemin opened his eyes to be greeted by the shining sun and singing birds. He slowly sat himself up, rubbing his eyes and groaning as the terrible soreness hit his body all at once. He sleepily looked around with his tired squinted eyes, trying to process his surroundings. 

Ahh Taemin you pabo you fell asleep at the park again. Sigh... Umma and appa are going to be angry at me again.

At this thought, Taemin was reminded of yesterday night's incident as his eyes searched for a new bruise that was sure to be formed.  Sure enough, a deep blue along with various purples and even some blacks were blotched across the skin of his arm, clear as day. aish...

A safe distance away, an older boy stood eyeing the small, pretty boy. His wide, shocked eyes scanned the boy's black and blue body with horror. Suddenly, on impulse, the older boy sprinted to the younger boy.

"Yo!" he said, slightly panting from the sprint. 

Taemin, startled, replied shyly with a simple "Annyeonghaseyo.." slightly bowing.

The older boy chuckled. "I'm Onew! What about you kiddo?"

"Kiddo? Im already 11! Pre teen ya know! But uhm. Im Taemin.." Taemin responded defensively. 

"Haha sure sure. But uhm. Anyways, did you fall? Or like.. Run into a pole? Or something..."

Onew's voice faltered as he eyed Taemin's fragile, hurt body. Taemin knew what he was getting at the moment he asked. People always thought he was weird because of his bruises. It frustrated him sometimes and even lead to nights where he cried himself to sleep. But curiously, this.. Onew.. was different. There was sincerity in his eyes. Taemin didnt know what to say, he couldnt just tell him his parents hit him every night..

Abruptly, Onew interrupted, "Thats okay you dont need to tell me. Hey, tell you what. You should call me hyung. And you can be dongsaeng! Okay? Dongsaeng?" Onew smiled. 

"Ne.. H-h-hyung..." Taemin blushed.

"Aigoo, what a good dongsaeng." Onew smiled warmly

ONEW POV

"Ne... H-h-hyung..." he blushed. This little boy, or may i say pre teen as he calls himself, looks like a twig. So frail that i could snap him into two. But this boy, this too pretty boy, theres something to that shy smile of his. Theres a secret under his attempts to cover his bruised skin. His eyes look like a stray puppy's, and i knew i wanted to befriend him. Theres something about that smile, thats carefree yet so distinctly chained and hurt. 

TAEMINS POV

"Aigoo. What a good dongsaeng." He said. And then he smiled. The warmest smile i have ever seen. The warmest smile that i've ever received. From an unknown stranger. Haengbokhae (I'm happy). Nomu nomu haengbokhae (Really really happy). How could a stranger make me feel so warm inside, feel such shining happiness, in the first meeting?

**
"H-hyung. Do you wanna know a secret?"

Taemin relctantly stuttered as Onew showed an expression of shock. 

"Oh. Yeah. Sure. What is it... Dongsaeng?(: "

Taemin smiled. And this time, both Onew and Taemin noticed, this smile was not a twin of the shy smile he plastered to his face before. It was truly carefree. Without a chain in sight.

"Youre my first friend. Hyung youre my first friend."

And then Taemin smiled even wider and brighter at his warm Hyung.