I'd give up my life for you

Do you wanna know a secret?

 

ONEWS POV
 
I need to find to get to Taemin. These thoughts were the only thoughts running through my frantic mind. Before anything happens to him. Onew sprinted towards Taemin's house, his breaths heavy, and his eyes starting to blur with the tears threatening to fall down his face. He continued on like that, running as fast as he can, until he saw Taemin's house. He kicked the door open and quickly took in his surroundings. He's not in this room. I scanned the room again, and decided to take the staircase to check if Taemin was upstairs. After arriving to the second floor, I found myself in another hallway. I checked the first door to the right. No one. The first door to the left. No one. I opened the door at the very end of the dim hallway with a creak, and was faced with a terrible scene.
 
"DID I SAY YOU COULD LEAVE?" Taemin's umma yelled. 
 
"How could you just RUN OFF with some boy like that? DID YOU THINK WE WOULD FORGIVE YOU EASILY?" Taemin's appa bellowed. His arm lifted, preparing to strike at Taemin's frail body. But before it could hit, I jumped out in front of Taemin, blocking the blow with my arm.
 
"Don't touch him." I growled, feeling the pain sear my forearm. I need to protect Taemin. 
 
"Get out of the way, boy. This has nothing to do with you. You're getting into a sticky situation you don't have to deal with." Taemin's dad threateningly warned.
 
"If Taemin needs me, then it does have something to do with me."
 
"You're in the way. Move." He pushed me aside and quickly turned to Taemin, lashing out at him with a fist. Taemin whimpered in pain, but he still gazed at me, with a look in his eye asking 'are you okay?'. I got up from the dusty floor and ran back over to Taemin, returning to my position in front of him. I'll just be your shield.
 
"UGH. THIS CHILD IS SO PERSISTENT." Taemin's mom shrieked, slapping me across my cheeks. A burning sensation attacked my cheeks, and i groaned in pain. I looked back up, and I saw her hand lifting again, ready to hit me once again. I closed my eyes, waiting for more pain to approach my senses, but it never came. I opened my eyes, and saw Taemin in front of me.
 
"No Taemin, don't block it for me. Just please go stand behind me. I'm fine."
 
TAEMINS POV
 
"ONEW! I can't let you just take all the pain. Please, this doesn't concern you. I don't want you to get hurt. Please, Onew, please just leave. I can't bare to see you hurt." I can't take it anymore. I can't stand to see Onew in pain. I can't be the source of the pain, I just can't. Please Onew just listen to me and run away. Please Onew.
 
"You're so selfish."
 
"H-huh?" I said, hurt apparent in my voice. What did he mean? I'm doing this for him. All for his sake. Did I say something wrong?
 
"Think about how I feel. Do you think that I want to see you hurt? Of course I don't want to see you hurt either. I'm older too. So you leave Taeminnie. Please before you get even more hurt." He got up and once again shielded me from my parents. Onew.. you don't have to do this...
 
ONEW POV
 
"Ugh you guys are such annoying pests." Taemin's dad said as he pulled me aside. Taemin's mom leapt at the opputunity and slapped Taemin. She continued on, the deafening sounds of her hands impacting Taemin's face filled the room. I watched, horrified.
 
"TAEMIN! NO! PLEASE TAEMIN'S MOM PLEASE. PLEASE STOP! HE DOESNT DESERVE THIS PLEASE!" I said, breaking down in tears as I struggled against Taemin's dad's strong grips on my arms. I kicked, and flailed to no avail. He had me in a tight hold, and it was apparent he was not willing to let go.
 
One last deafening smack echoed throughout the room,  and I watched as Taemin's body dropped to the floor, limp. I looked at his bloody lips, the lips that once touched mine, and I looked at his blue skin, the skin that had almost returned to a more natural color. I kicked furiously at Taemin's dad, and broke free of his grasp. I ran towards Taemin and cradled his body in mine.
 
"TAEMIN. Open your eyes NOW." I yelled, shaking his body trying to return him to consciousness. A waterfall of tears cascaded from my eyes. This couldn't be happening. We finally got together and yet. Everything is ruined now.
 
I whipped my head around to glare at the mom. "HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO TAEMIN."
 
"Oh shut it. I can do whatever I want. Dad? Can you please shut him up for me."
 
And then everything went black.
 
***
 
I found myself laying on the blank white floor, that was neither cold, or warm, or hard, or soft, but just there. I looked at my surroundings, and it seemed to have matched the floor that he was laying on. Blank, and just there. Onew walked forward, looking for any form of existence, and then his eyes met Taemin. 
 
"Onew-ah." Taemin whispered..
 
"TAEMIN! Oh thank goodness you're okay." I replied frantically as they both started to run towards eachother. "Oh I was so worried. Where are we? What's happening?" I panicked. Taemin stepped forward, placing his lips on mine. But a confused expression found both our faces. I couldn't feel anything. It was like a wisp of air brushed my lips. Like there wasn't a touch.
 
"Never mind that. Taemin, you need to live. You need to regain unconscious, and get out of this dreamland thing, wherever the heck we are. I need you to wake up, and just live. Do anything, as long as you're safe."
 
"Onew-ah! I can't just leave you with them! They'd threaten you, and hurt you, and all kinds of things and it makes me sad to even just think about it." Taemin sobbed.
 
"NO. Never mind me it's not important. I need you to live. I love you, Taemin. Do you wanna know a secret? I'd give up my life for you, and I am.
 
------------------------
 
A/N: Oh my GOLLYYYY. The fanfic is almost done! I'm excited for the ending haha. Omg it took me like 2 hours to write this not that long chapter =.= i was getting distracted so easily. But anyways. Yahh gettin intense, eh? Strangely, i don't have much to say this chapter ._. I'm really tired. But i had to write this chapter because i already broke my update daily rule so i need to make it up to you guys >O
 
& yeah this story is progressing fast. But like, I'm already starting to feel lazy to write. If i elaborate/elongate this fanfic anymore i'll just end up continuously procrastinating and it would never be completed haha. Cause i just get soo lazy soo easily. so it's just one of those relationships where it feels like you've known the other person forever and its love at first sight. Okay? ♥ :)
 
Thanks all subscribers for reading <3 I really appreciate it. & this is my first fanfic too! So it really makes me happy haha(:
 
Comment ♥ Subscribe ♥ boba-tae.tumblr.com is my tumblr [xxfairydust.tumblr.com is my personal] ; Maybe spread the word? I love you guys ♥