You can't have Taemin.

Do you wanna know a secret?

 

Onew's heart skipped a beat at these words, and he was filled with happiness. Taemin meant so much to him, he couldn't even begin to ponder about what his life would be like now without him by his side. Just thinking about it made him shiver, and his heart drop. And likewise to Taemin. Taemin's life was dull, and shades of gray. Nothing mattered in the world to him, and his life was just a routine. But then he met Onew. It was like colors were raining down in his life, and he had reason to continue living. To see the sunshine, to feel happiness, to see Onew's beautiful and charming face, and to be by his side. 
 
"Let's go home and get you situated my mushroom." Onew said abruptly, reaching for Taemin's hands. Taemin obediently followed him, with their hands intertwined.
 
On they're way home, they saw the park they first met at. Taemin looked at it, and smiled. "Onew, let's go play at the park for a little bit!" He announced while dragging Onew towards the park.
 
"Okay, okay! You don't have to drag me, I'm coming." Onew replied.
 
"Remember when we first met?" Taemin questioned as he reminisced on the past.
 
"Of course! I saw you, and went up to you and said 'yo'." Onew chuckled at the memory. "Looking back on it, why the heck did I choose the term yo? Aish."
 
"Haha Onew-ah I thought you were a weirdo at first, to be honest." Taemin laughed.
 
"Ah jongmal?! Aigoo, that's not good. Besides that, what was your first impression of me Taemin-ah?" Onew curiously questioned.
 
"Hmm. My first impression? He's weird."
 
"AISH! I said BESIDES that!"
 
Taemin bursted out in laughter, "Sure sure. I was just flipping your pancakes. But anyways, well. I thought, 'wow he's a weird one. Who the heck just comes up to a random depressed stranger in a park and says yo? And like, what the heck, yo? Why yo? What is the logic behind using the greeting of yo? That was the first time anyone has ever greeted me by the term yo. One time, someone even said salutations. but not yo. Wae?"
 
Onew glared at Taemin. "Okay, I already established the fact that yo was a gross greeting. And I think you just patented it. But BESIDES YO. Jeez Taemin >.>" Onew slightly whined.
 
Taemin bursted into laughter..again.."Okay okay, mianhae I was just flipping your waffles this time. But anyways, in all seriousness now. He's weird. Wae yo? But he's sincere... To be honest, Onew-ah, so many people avoid me because of my bruises and injuries. They stare daggers at me, thinking I'm up to no good. And it just kills me inside, because they don't know my story. They don't even know my name. The first thought that comes to them is something bad when people look at me, I can tell. They stare at me like I'm disgusting. Even if they're sympathetic at first, it all disappears and turns into.. just.. meanness, really. But when you looked at me, demeaning thoughts never seemed to ever pop into your thoughts, or so I thought. I don't exactly know. You were different from the rest. And I liked that... And then you randomly told me to call you Hyung when I've only met you for like 20 minutes. Which again brings me back to, he's weird. Look Onew it's a circle (:"
 
"O-OKAY I'M WEIRD I GET IT, A-aish!" Onew stuttered as he blushed from Taemin's confession. "Do you wanna hear my first impression of you?"
 
"Of course!"
 
"When I first saw you, I couldn't help but notice your bruises first. I don't know why but after seeing it I just.. really wanted to befriend you. And after getting to know you, your bruises stood out even more. I really just wanted to heal them all. I wanted to turn into a fairy for you and heal all your bruises and injuries, and all the hurt you've ever experienced in your life. It felt like I could just snap you in half, you looked so frail. I wanted to protect you, it was just an instinct. And then I got to know you even more, and well.. now I like you." Onew said, releasing a deep breath after he finished.
 
"Onew.." Taemin mumbled; he was rendered speechless. The only thing he could do to express his feelings was lean over Onew and hug him. Tight.
 
"Taemin-ah, let's get back to my house. We still haven't gotten you moved in yet." Onew announced after his hug with Taemin.
 
"Okay." Taemin nodded as he followed Onew, their hands intertwined. They looked at eachother intently, and with sincerity and passion. Onew squeezed Taemin's hands and stepped forward...
 
Only to bump right into Taemin's parents.
 
Both sides staggered a little bit from the impact, and after looking back up from the ground, their eyes met. Onew and Taemin's eyes swimming with panic and fear, while Taemin's umma and appa's eyes hot with anger.
 
"Do you wanna know a secret?" His mom said menacingly.
 
"You can't keep Taemin." His dad finished, pulling Taemin's arm as he continued walking, then running.
 
Onew turned around chasing after them, but they had already gotten a taxi. All he could hear were Taemin's cries, and his parents threats of death.
---------------------------------------
 
A/N: Hey guys(: ITS SHORT IM SORRY BUT THIS IS LIKE A FILLER TRANSITION FOR THE UPCOMING CHAPTERSSS. THE NEXT FEW WILL BE RELATIVELY LONG OKAY?<333
So i'm a day late. I'm so sorry x.x So much has been going on lately. But like, it's getting intense, eh? OTL i'm talking like a canadian, guys i've been hanging out w/ canadians for the past week LOL.
But like anyways, Yeah the story is almostttt ending OOOO: Madness. Just a couple more chapters. And I like, know for the most part the layout of the next few chapters. and i'm so excited to write the ending cause like. you guys are gonna freak.
 
OKAY SO LIKE QUICK SHOUTOUT BECAUSE LIKE. I was on my tumblr~ And i got a message/ask from itsashineethang. idk what her username is on here but like omg shoutout to you~ you completely made my day and like encouraged me to continue writing haha. cause i was just like sitting there procrastinating. reading that ask omg it made me so happy LOL.
& Also to the people who alwaayss comment. you guys make me smile everyday ♥ likee; Redberry1990 [your long comments♥], nguyenamyblob, angelica-swagirl, and butterflybutter.
I read all the comments, & reply to at least half. and it really makes me smile haha ♥
 
Okie but. Comment ♥ Subscribe ♥ boba-tae.tumblr.com is my tumblr ; Maybe spread the word? I love you guys ♥
 
Oh and of course thanks to the new subscribers~ ♥♥