Saved.

Do you wanna know a secret?

 

Onew threw open the door, slamming it against the wall, and swiftly ran over to Taemin, grabbing his hand.
 
"YAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!" Onew shouted. "You're his umma right? Do you think it's right to be abusing you're child? HUH?" His voice was shaking as he tried unsuccessfully to contain his rage.
 
"Omomomo. Are you telling me how to raise my child? A CHILD is telling ME how to RAISE A CHILD? Don't raise your voice at me mister." Then she turned her attention towards Taemin, "TAEMIN. WHO IS THIS. How dare you let your.. friend.. or whatever he is, into our house? Didn't i say NO VISITORS?
 
"STOP. YELLING AT HIM. JUST STOP." Onew screamed as Taemin cringed at the shock of Onew's voice. "WHAT KIND OF MOM ARE YOU WHO DOESN'T CARE ABOUT HER CHILD? WHY DID YOU EVEN TAKE HIM IN THEN IF YOU WERE GOING TO TREAT HIM LIKE THIS?!" Onew yelled back.
 
TAEMINS POV
 
Why... why is Onew hyung here. How did he find out. I looked over at him. His face was red; his other fist was clenched, and i could practically see his veins he was so upset. And i just wanted to break down and cry at this sight. I've made Onew so angry. What if he's mad at me for not telling him earlier? This shouldn't be happening. I don't want Onew hyung to be dragged into this. And tears broke loose. No, stop crying. You can't cry in front of umma and Onew. Stop. But it was so hard to hold back the tears that threatened to flood from his eyes.
 
"DONT. TELL ME WHAT TO DO. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO. Now, let GO of his hand, and leave. LEAVE!" Umma glared intensely at hyung. I can't take this anymore.
 
"UMMA, ONEW! GEUMANHASEYO JEBAL (stop please)! Stop! I don't want you guys to fight. Calm down guys... Don't be angry. i don't- i don't want you guys to fight." I whimpered, as another tear freed itself.
 
ONEWS POV
 
"Taemin.." I said softly. I couldn't bear to see him sad, even more so cry. My eyes softened as I looked into his puffy red eyes. "Your mom.. She's being unfair. I couldn't just sit by and watch as you were beaten by someone you love. By someone whose supposed to love you. What do you expect me to do? Of course I'd be angry Taemin-ah.." I explained. I mean, how could I not be angry?
 
"Geunde (but), I love both of you guys. So much. I don't want to see you guys fighting..." Taemin mumbled. All the troubles in the world just faded then. Nothing could compare to this. How could he be so calm about this? How could he expect me to be calm about this? How can he just sit there and accept being hit. How can he still love her after all she's done to her. And I bet his father hits him too.
 
"She took me in and accepted me when no one else would Onew hyung." Taemin said softly, as if reading my mind.
 
"AISH." His witch of a mom suddenly interrupted. "You. Onew or whatever your name is, take your mushiness and let go of Taemin's hand and get out. Now."
 
"Fine... I'll get out. But I'm not letting go of his hand." Then I immediately turned to Taemin and yelled, "TAEMIN-AH. HURRY RUN!" And so we bolted out the house, me dragging Taemin along, encouraging him to go faster.
 
We ran all the way until my house came into view, and slowed to a stop with heavy breaths. I turned to look at Taemin, and what met my eyes was him crying. Full out sobbing. It made my heart ache terribly, and I swear, I was about to start crying too.
 
"Taemin, don't worry. Calm down. Everything's gonna be okay." I reassured as i his hair. I pulled him into a tight hug and continued his hair and patting his back.
 
"Onew!" Taemin wailed.
 
"Its okay, it's okay. Let's just keep going to my house okay?"
 
"What am I going to do? How can I go back to my house now that that has happened? Even though I barely even want to go back there.. AISH. Everything is just so.."
 
"Don't worry! I'll take care of you." I consoled.
 
".. Why are you always so nice to me hyung..."
 
"Well thats easy to answer." I replied. It was though. And you'd think he'd figure out how I feel by now.
 
"Do you wanna know a secret?"
 
-------------------------------------------------
 
A/N: HA. YOU DIDNT SEE THAT COMING DID YA. You thought he would tell him he liked him. But i cut it off. BUAHAHAA. Okay well anyways, omg i did not know what to title this chapter because you know how i usually title it the secret that's revealed each chapter? since i cut it off for a little twist i didnt even like know what to call it. OTL.
 
ANNOUNCEMENT ; Okay so i'm gonna be on a hiatus i guess, for just a short while! Until Monday haha. I'm going up north w/ my family [i live in Michigan haha] until Monday. This little hiatus thing is starting tomorrow so no updates for 3 days ishh. I come back Monday evening. But i promise when i have free time i will keep writing! Sorry guysss! But anticipate the next update on Monday night(:
 
Tbh i was thinking that i wasnt gonna update today because yesterday's block was just terrible. I think it was because i was watching kdrama my brain wasn't being focused & my brain wasnt focused today either LOL [omg city hunter killed me inside & heartstrings just K:DSF:SK pulled my heartstrings LOL]. so i just kinda wrote this little thing here cause i said i'd update daily. I just realized that this authors notes things are so long but i like talking to you guys even though i get no replies OTL. 
 
Okay well hope you liked the chapter~ Spread the word~ Comment because i love reading them ♥♥ I check them everyday LOL. Subscribe if you likey?~ (: &; oh hey you guys are prob SHINee fans right? since this is Ontae haha. my tumblr: http://boba-tae.tumblr.com/ (: Its 4am right now. Bye(: Nighhtt~