I'm very glad I met you

Do you wanna know a secret?

 

Taemin's cheeks flushed a deep red. "D-do it.. Er i mean like. Y-you can.. if you want.." Taemin mumbled, unsuccessfully trying to find a way to reply.
 
Onew looked at him, surprised, and frozen; Taemin looked up at him expectantly.
 
Then, suddenly, Taemin slowly leaned into Onew, his eyes closed, and his cheeks even redder than before. And before Onew could react, Taemin quickly pecked Onew's lips and turned away, getting up from the bed, embarrassed. Onew's eyes widened in shock, but this time, instead of staying frozen he sat up quickly and caught up to Taemin, grabbing his wrist and turning him around. His hands found Taemin's two, still red, cheeks and softly, but rapidly, placed them there, pulling Taemin closer to him. Then Onew pulled him into a deep kiss.
 
TAEMINS POV
 
Then Onew pulled me into a deep kiss. I forgot everything that surrounded me, all the problems that I've had to deal with, all the times I was alone, every obstacle I ran into, the moment his lips touched mine. They were soft, like kissing a marshmallow. And as cheesy as it sounds, sparks flew. Every part of my body tingled as my senses were flooded with an electrical feeling. My heart felt like it would stop beating. My legs almost went limp. But nothing mattered in the world except for this moment, this feeling.
 
ONEWS POV
 
Then I pulled him into a deep kiss. As embarrassed as I was to pull such a daring move, everything was worth it when our lips touched. It felt like, even if there was a blizzard out side, it was raining sunshine and everything in the world was just right. His lips were soft and warm. The way our lips moved together made me not care about anything else except for him. And i fell even more in love with him. This was a moment that i would never forget.
 
THIRD PERSON AGAIN-
 
They pulled away, both slightly panting, looking at eachother. Both of their eyes portrayed the most pleasant and warm feelings, along with a beaming happiness and speechlessness.
 
Abruptly, to break the semi-awkward silence, Taemin blurted out, "I'm hungry. Lets eat." And walked away, a small grin on his face.
 
"Chicken." Onew replied immediately.
 
Taemin turned around, his eyebrows raised. "Chicken? Well sure, let's go eat chicken."
 
"CHIICCCKKKEEEEEENNNNNNN." Onew shouted triumphantly in bliss. This day was just getting better and better. He ran towards Taemin, linked arms, and started skipping out the door. 
 
"Hmm hmmm chicken chicken. Ba kawwwkk. Chicken chickeennn. La la la; la dee dahh." Onew sang softly as they made their way to the local chicken restaurant. When it came into their view, he pointed at it and yelled, "TAEMIN-AH! LOOK! This is my FAVORITE CHICKEN PLACE! CHICKEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN." as he started running towards the restaurant. Taemin bursted out laughing as he watched Onew bolt down the street, still yelling chicken, towards the shop. Good thing there's not many people around, he chuckled, and started chasing after Onew.
 
As soon as he caught up to Onew, he saw him walking into the shop, greeting the employees. They greeted him back casually with a slight polite bow as they said his name.
 
"You must be quite a regular customer Onew. And YAH. How could you just run off and leave me like that to chase after you?" Taemin teased playfully, nudging Onew with his elbow.
 
"Oh I am, I know most of the employees' names too. And they know mine." Onew smiled, "And well... I havent had chicken in a while, and I was excited."
 
They both sat down at a nearby table and Taemin started looking at the menu. A waitress came and asked, "Onew, the usual?"
 
"Yes please Eun Mi" Onew replied with a smile.
 
"And are you ready to order sir?" The waitress said to Taemin
 
"Uhh. Can I just have what he's having?" Taemin asked.
 
"Of course sir" The waitress said, and walked away.
 
"What do you usually have Onew?" Taemin asked curiously.
 
"Nothing fancy, just fried chicken is all." Onew responded as he looked around the shop happily. Taemin couldn't help but smile at the sight of him being so happy. A few minutes later, the chicken came out steaming. Onew immediately started eating it, starting with the drumstick. "Omo, it's really good. Ahh I have missed this chicken." Onew sighed in ecstasy.
 
Taemin took a bit of the chicken and it was actually very good. He continued munching and looking at Onew eat his chicken. He thought it was cute. Eventually, he reluctlantly asked, "Onew-ah, do you like chicken or me more?"
 
Onew pondered on this question, and as seconds passed he started laughing. "Chicken." he retorted with a teasing grin. 
 
Taemin narrowed his eyes, looking at Onew, with a small trace of hurt in his eyes. "Well fine then. Hmph." Taemin said, crossing his arms and turning away with a visible pout playing on his face.
 
"AWHHH Taeminnie i was just KIIDDDIINNNGG. You know i lub you my little mushroom." Onew answered with a large smile on his face. Taemin turned to him still pouting, holding in his very apparent smile. But he gave into Onew's cute retort, and the fact that he called him his mushroom, and smiled again as he leaned over the table to peck Onew's cheek.
 
"Hehehe" Onew smirked.
 
"Onew-ah. Do you wanna know a secret?"
 
"Anytime Taeminnie."
 
"I'm very glad I met you."
 
--------------------------------------
 
A/N: Okay so. This was pretty long. Its a tad bit over 3 pages on word. Are you proud of me?(: Hm, i'm even updating earlier than usual (x usually its posted at 4am hahaa. This chapter was just kinda, more bonding~