girl definitely loves...

It's All Because You've Kissed Me

Title: It’s All Because You’ve Kissed Me
Pairing: Taemin/Naeun
Genre: Romance/Humor
Rating: PG
Summary:  One day feels too far, I miss you, I have fallen for you, love is you ~ A Pink's Good Morning Baby

This story 100% fictional, made and written by girlnamediandra. No plagiarizing, stealing, and/or claiming as yours. Any resemblance to another story is purely coincidental. Do not edit and/or repost.

Thanks to my wonderful beta, edlyns for making this chapter much more interesting than before. Make sure to check her stories here. And she has a new story called Forget-Me-Not. It's amazing! Go read it!

 

Chapter 08 : girl definitely loves...

Last chapter : 

“Since Taemin has already done photoshoot for school magazine before, we decided he’s the best. Besides, you two know each other well now. It will be easy and convenient for you. So you’ll be a couple with Taemin.”

And for a good five minutes, Naeun looked at Taemin bewilderedly and Taemin just sat there, smiling at her.

What to do?

---------------------

Naeun bit her fingernails nervously while watching Taemin posing for photos. She shook her feet under her summer dress rapidly, couldn’t hide her nervousness. She just arrived at the photoshoot venue, the backyard of a beautiful beach house near Muchangpo Beach. She was greeted by the sight of Taemin wearing Key’s collection of casual summer look and he was beyond gorgeous.

Naeun immediately sighed in contentment when she saw him for the first time today. He was wearing blue shirt with white cardigan hanging around his neck and white loose pants. His hair styled with his bangs swept up, making him look more mature and handsome. He was a sight to behold and Naeun felt her heart beating a bit faster when she watched him.

He’s good, Naeun thought immediately. He actually looked like a professional, but then she remembered the gossip about him modeling for his father’s company when he was still a little boy. Naeun frowned, thinking about it. Damn you, spoiled little brat!

She stared at him, trying not to make her presence be known. Dang, he’s hot! She thought bitterly while watching him smiling and laughing throughout his photoshoot. He was just so natural and he should consider being a model, instead of being the heir to his father’s company.

Lee Taemin was aristocrat, he truly was one. He was the heir of one of the biggest companies in South Korea. Girls practically were throwing themselves to him and he could pick any girl he liked. Why her? If what Seohyun said was proven to be true, why her?

“THERE YOU ARE!” Key’s voice brought her back from her daydream. She smiled politely when Key cheerfully greeted her. “Come on, I need to get you dressed. You’re going to look amazing, goddess Naeun-ie...”

Naeun blushed but couldn’t say anything in return. Instead she followed Key into a beach house near the venue. They entered the busy house where several Key’s assistants wandered around with clothes on their hands. The room looked messy but that didn’t stop Naeun from looking around in wonder. Those were probably the best clothes Naeun have ever seen and probably the expensive ones. Naeun didn’t know until later that Key was one of the young rising star designers in this country. His design was probably one of the best these days and Naeun kind of wondered why he even bothered to sponsor for a high school magazine. It turned out that Key was one of their school’s alumni and also Taemin’s father helped alot in sponsoring his design so when Taemin asked him a favor for the school magazine, he accepted it without hesitation.

“I’m thinking about this dress... How do you like it?” Key’s voice brought Naeun back and she looked up to see Key holding a beautiful summer dress. The dress was blue and the shade matched Taemin’s clothes that he wore previously. It was one-off shoulder that was tied on the shoulder.

Naeun touched the soft material and smiled. “Wow, it looks beautiful. Can I try?”

Key laughed incredulously. “Of course you can. Go try and the make over will officially start!”

~~ iabykm ~~

Taemin gulped his water down. He squinted his eyes at the sun’s brightness. If not for his sour mood, he would totally enjoy the view before him. The beautiful sea, the white sand, the blue summer sky... But no. He just couldn’t.

He played with his rosary ring nervously. Naeun was supposed to be here now but she haven’t arrived yet. He had finished with his solo session and now the schedule was for his joint photo session with Naeun. He was nervous. He played it cool when they were in Ms. Kwang’s office. It was such a low act he pulled at Ms. Kwang’s office. Never in his days, would he take such a desperate action to get a girl’s heart. Hence, he never made any kind of effort to get a girl’s attention. They were practically begging for his and he gave it to them willingly.

But Naeun was different. She was different from other girls. You wouldn't meet a girl like Naeun twice. She was strong-willed, smart and really kind-hearted. Not to mention gorgeous like a goddess.

Taemin sighed heavily and lifted his head when he heard someone approaching. What stood in front of him left him speechless and in awe.

Naeun was there, standing before him. She was talking to Key but Taemin couldn’t careless. She was so beautiful. Really, so very beautiful.

The summer wind blew her long, wavy hair. Taemin countlessly wondered if the hair was as soft as it looked like. Her blue dress hugged her slim body perfectly. He didn’t know how to describe the dress, but it fit perfectly with Naeun. The dress showed her bare shoulder and the skin... that soft skin!

Taemin groaned internally as his eyes roamed over Naeun’s feature. The sun behind her created the perfect halo around her and Taemin actually thought that he was seeing an angel in front of him. She was perfect. She is... Taemin sighed dreamily. She’s my perfect girl.

“Taemin! There you are!” Key’s voice brought him back and Taemin’s eyes finally met Naeun’s. She didn’t avert her eyes, it was a good thing. No, she actually didn’t.

Taemin watched her curiously while she and Key made their way to him. She kept her eyes fixed at his and it started getting interesting. Her eyes were sparkling when they met his and he could see a hint of smile formed on her lips. Taemin felt a spark of hope within him. Could it be? Oh, how he wished she finally forgave him.

“Hi...” He didn’t know why his greeting came out sounding so shy and unsure, but it was worth though, seeing Naeun smile because of that.

“Hi...” She tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear and bit her lower lip while peeking at him through her eyelashes.

Okay, I think she really wants to kill me here.

“Nervous?” Taemin tried to strike a conversation. Naeun rarely got shy in front of him and Taemin wouldn’t let go of this chance. Not after the whole kissing fiasco he did.

Naeun smiled. “A bit...”

It was a lie, actually. Taemin hid his smile. He was Naeun’s stalker for a year now. He knew when she felt the most nervous or anxious and this was one of those times.

Key smiled knowingly, before stepping between the two teenagers. “Okay, enough with the chit chat. We need to take some pictures before the sunset.”

Taemin reluctantly took his eyes off of Naeun and looked over to Key. “Okay...”

“We need to take Naeun’s pictures first and then the couple shoot. Naeun, come here...”

This time Naeun couldn’t bother to hide her nervousness. She smiled the last time to Taemin before following Key.

The rest was a blur for Taemin. He remembered sitting, unable to take his eyes off Naeun. He was at loss of words when he watched her. She was so beautiful and gorgeous and amazing and...

He sighed.

“Taemin, it’s your turn!” Key called for him and he stood up immediately. He made his way to where Key and Naeun were standing. He also noted that Naeun’s cheeks immediately blushed when she saw him. Probably embarassed because they were about to do a photoshoot together.

“Are you ready?” Key smiled brightly, looking at Taemin and Naeun who looked so awkward standing next to each other.

Both of them nodded and awkwardly went to the position the photographer instructed them. They were standing with the sea and sky as their background. The sun was hiding behind the clouds now and it was a perfect setting with only blue and green colors behind them. The contrast of their clothes made a perfect scene for the photo.

“Taemin-ssi, can you put your arms around Naeun’s waist? Like doing the backhug...”

“EH??”Both Naeun and Taemin exclaimed together and then looked at each other awkwardly. Key almost burst out laughing at their awkwardness. This is so much fun!

Yonghwa, the photographer, smiled at both of them. As a photographer, he knew the objects of his pictures, even if they never met with each other before. He knew Taemin was a pro at this because he had taken his pictures before. And he knew the girl, Naeun, was new at this but she was just so beautiful and natural. Yonghwa had taken a lot of pictures including the female models but he had to admit, Naeun was really photogenic. He was satisfied with his pictures of her. Like he said, Naeun was beautiful and he was pretty sure the other boy who was about to have couple shoot with her, noticed it too.

Or maybe, Yonghwa thought amusedly when he saw Taemin’s hands sneakily creeped around Naeun’s waist, maybe he’s not only noticing. Ah, he has a crush on her...

“C’mon, guys! You can do it!” Key tried to encourage them.

Taemin finally looked at the now blushing Naeun. “May I?”

Naeun’s face turned into crimson and she answered in fluster. “Oh, eh.. yeah.... oh, yeah... yep... yes...”

Taemin couldn’t hide his excitement and slowly he circled his arms around her slim waist. “Is it okay?” He whispered. He could feel Naeun shivering in his arms.

“Are you cold?” He tightened his hold.

Naeun shook her head and tried to hide her blushing face from him. Taemin just couldn’t contain his feeling. He was so happy, finally having her in his arms.

Yonghwa then instructed them to be more natural and acted like a couple. Naeun was so nervous at first but then slowly adapted to the situation. They both played around for a while, getting into water and splashing each other with warm water. There were several cute shots where Taemin did piggyback for her and ran around the beach coast.

When the sun was about to set, they found themselves returning to their first pose with Taemin’s arms around her waist and Naeun leaning against his chest, now comfortably.

“Yes, please get more comfortable, guys! I need to take several shots of this...” Yonghwa said from behind his camera.

Taemin and Naeun nodded and did exactly what Yonghwa instructed. Taemin leaned a bit closer. He hovered above Naeun’s bare shoulder. His hot breath on her skin made Naeun shivered, not because of cold but from the excitement of having Taemin so close. She was confused at first, but as time went by, as she spent time with him today, she felt something else. She knew she was always attracted to him, even when he was being a douchebag and especially now when he was being so nice to her.

“Naeun...” Taemin whispered into Naeun’s ear.

“Hmmm...” Naeun closed her eyes and leaned further into Taemin’s arms. She could feel Taemin tightened his hold around her body.

“I... you...” Taemin gulped nervously. “You’re so beautiful...”

Naeun opened her eyes immediately, she could feel her face blushed furiously. “Thanks...” she whispered softly.

She could sense Taemin wanted to say more but he held himself. Instead, he leaned in and put his mouth so close on her shoulder. “Yes, you are... so beautiful...”

Naeun was surprised when she felt Taemin’s lips brushed against her skin, but she didn’t stop him. She turned her head slightly and was captivated when she finally looked into Taemin’s eyes. There was something in his eyes that she couldn’t describe. Looking at them made her want to cry. No one ever looked at her like that. She felt like she was being loved... almost.

“Good, good! Maintain that position!”

Yonghwa’s instruction brought them back. They completely forgot that they were surrounded by people and the fact alone made both of them couldn’t contain their smiles. Soon, the smile turned into laughter.

“Why are you laughing, kids?” Key scowled.

“Nothing!” Taemin answered but then one look at Naeun, he burst out laughing. His laughter brought Naeun’s laughter too and soon both of them were holding each other while laughing like maniacs.

Maybe it’s not a bad thing, falling in love with this boy.

------------------------------------- 

I think I have one more chapter for this and then the epilogue. It's been quite a journey for me. Thanks for reading, by the way and please kindly review :D

- Diandra