insufferable git

It's All Because You've Kissed Me

Title: It’s All Because You’ve Kissed Me

Pairing: Taemin/Naeun

Genre: Romance/Humor

Rating: PG

Summary: I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. – 10 things I hate about you (movie)

This story 100% fictional, made and written by girlnamediandra. No plagiarizing, stealing, and/or claiming as yours. Any resemblance to another story is purely coincidental. Do not edit and/or repost.

Warning : This is un-betaed. Currently looking for one :D

 

Chapter 1 : Insufferable Git

 

“Naeun-ssi!”

Son Naeun put her head on her desk and groaned when she heard her name being shouted across the room. “Damn it!”

Seo Joohyun – she likes to be called Seohyun, one of her seniors at the club and one of her best friends turned her head to see her and giggled. “Come on… He calls you…”

“I bet he’s going to make me working on useless things again.” Naeun grumbled when she picked her note from her desk.

“Hey! No such things like that in this club!” Seohyun scolded but a smirk appeared on her face.

“Seriously, unnie?” Naeun rolled her eyes. “Did you know he made me using the photocopy machine downstairs because it looked much brighter than the one in here?”

“Naeun-ssi!” A shout came from the closed room across Naeun’s desk. It wasn’t exactly her desk, it was actually a drawing table, big drawing table, only for her. Because apparently she was the only person who used it frequently. Thanks to the president of this club!

“Uuugghh!” Naeun groaned quietly and before she walked towards the closed door, she looked at Seohyun, who was giving her sympathize smile and a nod of her head.

Naeun stopped right in front of the door and took a deep breath before entering the room. She could hear the slight laugh of woman behind the closed door and she knew exactly, who was behind the door.

Naeun opened the door and wasn’t shocked at all when she saw a girl with very beautiful look and a pair of nice legs was sitting across the president of newspaper club. The girl crossed her legs, barely covered because of the super short skirt she was wearing. It didn’t faze her a bit to see girls wearing short skirt with revealing blouse around the club’s president. After all, he was the most popular guy at school. Girls practically fawned over him. It was n ordinary sight that Lee Taemin, the most popular guy in school, the president of school’s newspaper club, being surrounded by pretty girls.

“Yes, Sunbae-nim?” Naeun said coldly.

“Are you done with your design on the layout?”

“Yes, Sunbae-nim.”

“Where is it?”

“Excuse me?”

“Where is it, Naeun-ssi? I need to see it NOW!” He glared at her.

“Oh, Taemin… Don’t be too hard on her. I’m sure Naeun is still working on it…” said the girl with husky, seductive voice while she recrossing her legs again, to show off her legs. Naeun tried not to gag at the sight.

Taemin stared at her hard. His eyes were intense, but then again, Naeun was used to this. Nothing scared her anymore. He was always an , especially with her. “She’s older than you so she’s your sunbae. At least call her formally,” he retorted coldly at the girl.

‘Ouch!’ Naeun winced internally, but trying to control her expression when his cold eyes shifted to her again. “Now get me the layout! I need to review it before it goes to printing.”

Naeun stared at Taemin with a trained-not-to-be-too-subtle-hateful look on her face. Without saying any word, she turned around and walked out the room to get her finished layout.

“Wow, she doesn’t look like she’s older than me…” was the last word she could hear from the girl and smiled at this. People always thought wrong about her age. She did look a lot younger than her age. Maybe because her small posture or her cute face, she didn’t know. Although she’d tried to wear straight hair to make her look more mature, but unfortunately it didn’t work. Straight hair or curly hair didn’t make her look mature at all. She would always have this cute little girl image on her especially since she was a really clumsy and sloppy person. Maybe this was the reason why Mr. himself, Lee Taemin always made her life miserable.

She joined the newspaper in her first grade, prolly because they had to at least be involved in one active club and since this school didn’t have art club due to no talents at all, so in hope for a position for art editor in the club, she signed herself. And oh boy, she surely didn’t sign for this ery that was Lee Taemin.

Lee ‘’ Taemin just got elected early this year as the club president, replacing Changmin-sunbaenim. Changmin-sunbaenim was a kind, charming guy. He exuded charm and he was beloved by most people in school. Meanwhile, Lee Taemin was a very, very, very popular guy in school. He was the heir to one of the biggest production companies in town. She was wondering though, why he didn’t attend much more prestigious school. Instead, he chose this school.

But what the heck? Why did she even care why he chose this school?

Naeun huffed and walked to her desk. Seohyun was waiting with her chin prompted on both hands.

Even though she told herself to stop thinking about Lee Taemin, she just couldn’t do it. She was wondering, for a long time now, the reason why Lee Taemin seemed to hate her so much. She didn’t know why he kept her in the club while he made it obvious that he was there to torture her.

Seohyun said it was because Naeun is the best layout designer he had ever have. Well, maybe she was right.

She didn’t regret joining the newspaper club though. She made friends with a lot of good people. She befriended Seohyun and Eunji, her two very best friends. Even though they were older than her, but they were so kind. Both of them were the reason why Naeun kept doing what she was doing right now. Well, other than her love for art.

“What’s happened?” Seohyun whispered when Naeun reached her desk.

“He asked me to bring him the layout…” said Naeun as she searched for her layout on her messy desk.

“Oh, the one you’ve been working all night…”

Naeun nodded. Her hands suddenly stopped searching and she bowed her head almost on the surface of her desk. Seohyun looked at her, worried. But Naeun raised her head and turned to Seohyun. “What have I done to deserve this? I mean, he’s always mad at me and I always screwed up things when he was around. I don’t know what to do. He’s driving me crazy!”

Seohyun looked at Naeun sympathetically. “Naeun-ie… You didn’t do anything wrong. I don’t know why his attitude was so different....” Seohyun stopped and stared at Naeun. Somehow it made Naeun feel uneasy.

“Stop it, unnie! You creep me out.”

Seohyun leaned across Naeun’s desk. “You know what?” She whispered conspiratorially. “I think he likes you…”

“WHAT!?!?”

“Ssssssttt...” Seohyun hissed while looking around.

“What?!?” Naeun hissed back, now almost crouching on her desk. “Seriously, unnie?? Are you kidding me? He’s torturing me. All day! For the past two years!”

“Yeah, but…”

“SON NAEUN!”

“Oh God, there’s my full name. He’s furious now. I better get going!” Naeun grabbed the layout paper from her desk and practically ran to ’s office.

“What took you so long?” Taemin narrowed his eyes and looked at Naeun coldly.

“I have to find the layout first, sunbae-nim…” Naeun answered, just as cold as Taemin. She handed him the layout and Taemin opened the layout without taking his eyes off Naeun.

Naeun shivered under his stare and tried her best to look calm. Even though her legs started to feel like jelly when Lee Taemin stared at her like that. It was like something unspeakable in his stares and it made Naeun feels more uncomfortable.

Naeun sighed with relief when his eyes shifted to the layout and Naeun tried her best to ignore the girl from earlier who was sitting on his desk with crossed leg and watching her.

“Your name is Naeun, right?” asked the girl to Naeun and definitely made Naeun surprised.

“Yes…” said Naeun hesitated as she peeked at Taemin. Strangely, he kept on looking at her layout. “Yes, my name is Son Naeun…”

“Hi… I’m Miya. I’m… mmm…” She peeked shyly at Taemin, and then leaned forward to Naeun. “I’m Taemin’s girlfriend…”

Naeun almost burst out laughing but quickly regained herself by smiling widely at Miya. “Hi, Miya. Nice to meet you…”

Miya looked a bit surprised but then collected herself and grinned, showing her white and well-cared tooth. “Hi... I heard lot about you from Taemin…”

Naeun raised one of her eyebrows and glanced briefly at Taemin who seemed really attached to the layout. “Yeah?”

“Yes, he told me that you practically does everything here... He thinks this club can’t function without you...”

Lee Taemin coughed but kept his eyes on the layout. Naeun shifted her eyes to him, actually feeling a bit surprised that he actually praised her in front of his girlfriend.

“And he also told me that you’re really clumsy and sloppy. You always drops things and messing up with the layout... “ Naeun glared at Taemin’s head. WHAT?!? IS HE SERIOUS??

Naeun glared at him. She gritted her teeth to stop herself from saying things that she could probably regret. Instead of strangling Lee ‘’ Taemin to the death, she took a deep breath and stomped out from Taemin’s small office.

***

Please read and kindly review :D