cute girl being all tough

It's All Because You've Kissed Me

Title: It’s All Because You’ve Kissed Me

Pairing: Taemin/Naeun

Genre: Romance/Humor

Rating: PG

Summary: I see nothing but you after the dizzy background is gone. – K.Will's So Beautiful

This story 100% fictional, made and written by girlnamediandra. No plagiarizing, stealing, and/or claiming as yours. Any resemblance to another story is purely coincidental. Do not edit and/or repost.

Warning : This is un-betaed. So any mistake is all mine and currently looking for one :D

 

Chapter 2 : Cute girl being all tough

It was the first time for Naeun to handle one of the important such as fashion spread. Every month there was an assignment for members who handled the important sections and Taemin usually gave them to seniors and asking all juniors to assist them. But since two months ago, Taemin began to distribute the important sections to the second year like her, and she ended up with fashion section this month. She had assisted her seniors who handled the fashion section before, so it wasn’t so hard for her. However the fashion section was one of the main sections in their school magazine. 

Let’s just say, fashion spread in their school magazine was like a stepping stone for those who wanted to pursue career in modelling. Modelling squads usually looked into their magazine to find new talents and most of the girls and boys who were modelling for their school magazine got picked up by major model agencies. So yeah, it was a big deal. 

They were busy preparing this month’s issue. The model was Taemin’s new girlfriend, Miya. She was good though, but had horrible attitude to work with. There was already two juniors ended up crying because Miya. Naeun was lucky she never had to cross path with her. 

But as usual, Taemin, as a perfectionist, wanted it to be perfect. Especially when this involved his girl of the month. That was why he kept on hovering Naeun, never let her out of his sight, eyeing her team carefully especially Naeun. 

Naeun glared at him when he was sitting in front of her. “What are you doing here?”

“Naeun-ssi, this is the club room...” Taemin smirked evilly.

Naeun gritted her teeth, thinking about throwing the scissors in her hand to his face. 

And for the past hours, he was busy correcting her work. 

“Naeun-ssi, this is not good. It should be used around here. Not here… but here! Geez, did you not learn from before?”

“Naeun-ssi!”

“SON NAEUN!!!”

~~ iabykm ~~

“AAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!” Naeun yelled with frustration while holding her head. “HE’S DRIVING ME CRAZY! !!!”

“Nah, nah… Naeun~ah… Wash your face. It will keep you calm…” Eunji led Naeun to the sink and turned the faucet on. She held a towel under the flowing water and handed it to Naeun. Naeun grabbed it and rubbed the towel gently on her skin. 

Naeun sighed when the cold towel touched her skin and suddenly she felt a lot better than a minute ago. 

“Are you feeling okay now?” Seohyun asked while watching Naeun from the chair in ladies restroom. 

Naeun sighed with desperation. “Oh, unnie… He didn’t even let me breath. I’m just like his slave. It’s depressing! I’m quitting now!” Naeun threw the towel and prepared to leave the room before Seohyun and Eunji hold her down.

“Are you kidding us, Naeun? You can’t just quit! Don’t feed on his ego! Even though Taemin is really mean to you but you don’t give up.”

“But, unnie, it’s not about that anymore. It’s about my pride. My damn pride. And he just crashed it every time he yelled at me. Do you think it’s great to have him yelled at him like I’m a piece of crap? You don’t know anything about it!!” Naeun shouted with anger which is made Seohyun and Eunji completely silent. 

Naeun took a deep breath and realized that she just yelled at Seohyun and Eunji. “I’m sorry.”

“We totally understand. You’re stressed out because the event and also because Taemin. Now, I think you should go home and take some rest. You look awfully tired…” 

Naeun laughed slightly, almost forced since she felt so worn-out today. 

“I’ll take you home now…”

“I’ll go with you…” said Eunji.

“No, no, you stay here… I need you to spy on the . I don’t want him to ruin the preparation..”

unji pursed her lips together in annoyance, but didn’t say anything. Naeun smiled at her friend.

“Come on…” Seohyun reached Naeun’s arm to guide her to the door and just about they were at the corridor, a girl showed up just around the corner. It was Sulli, another club member.

“Hey, since all the works are finally done, we’re planning to do karaoke. Do you want to join us ?”

“Karaoke? Sounds awesome! Count me in, Sulli” said Naeun immediately lit up.

“Naeun!! You’re supposed to be home! No karaoke!” Seohyun glared at her.

“But, unnie, I need something to lighten up my mood and karaoke is my thing!” Naeun argued. “Come on! You should come too! Right, Sulli ?”

Sulli nodded while smiling. She always likes those three girls. They were nice girls and always ganged up to do something fun with her and other female students. Like one time, they decided to skip off class and hang around at the mall, celebrating Eunji’s birthday.

These three girls were really different. The proper Seohyun-unnie, the bright & cheerful Eunji and lastly, the goddess-like Naeun. Naeun is a very pretty and cute girl.  She was humble and smart. She always made people all around her felt happy just with her presence. That was a thing that made her felt so loved in this school club. Almost all of the club members thought the best of Naeun and since she was younger than most of members, they cared a lot about her.

Therefore all members sincerely felt sorry for Naeun. That girl always had trouble with the club president, Lee Taemin. There wasn’t a day without him yelling at her and actually it was quite annoying but also entertaining. It was always amusing to see Naeun trying her best to ignore him and could only staring at him coldly, but it was actually more entertaining to watch Taemin all acting up to get this girl’s attention. Yeah, Lee Taemin was so obvious and he didn’t even make the effort to cover up the fact that he liked Naeun a lot. Like, A LOT.

Sulli smiled brightly at the three girls. She was about to say something when she saw Taemin walking to their direction, only to hide quickly when he saw them. Sulli rolled her eyes. Yeah, he was so damn obvious, and idiot, too.

“So where do all want to go?”

Sulli’s attention brought back to Seohyun & Naeun with Eunji just appearing from the bathroom.

“What’s going on?”

“They all want to go to karaoke after this. Do you want to come too?”

Eunji seemed to think about the offer but then shrugged. “Okay, I guess. I don’t have anything  to do after this, especially not going to do some stalking.” Eunji glared at Naeun. Naeun dismissed it with a shrug then turned to Sulli.

“Okay, we’re in!”

“WHAT? No, I’m not in!” Seohyun protested.

“You’re coming too, Unnie!”

“But...”

“No but! If Naeun drags me to this, you have to come too!” Eunji glared at Seohyun, making the girl finally sighed in defeat.

“Okay then!”

“YAY! It’s settled then! I’ll let the others know. We’ll meet at the parking lot in ten. Is it alright?”

Naeun smiled. “Yep! We’ll see you there!”

~~ iabykm ~~

Two hours later, Eunji and Sulli were singing their best redemption of Miley Cyrus’s Can’t Stop with horrible voices. But Naeun was careless about it and she kept cheering at them while kept drinking. Well, drinking beers. Someone ordered beers with their fake IDs and now the beers kept flowing in.

“Naeun, stop drinking! You’re drunk!” Seohyun tried to snap the bottle from Naeun’s hand but Naeun was way too quickly. She drank the liquor from the bottle and grimaced at its taste.

“Nah, what did I said ? Give it to me!” Seohyun held her hand out but Naeun ignored her.

“I… noo… drunk… zlur… I… Okay… Juzzzzttt… feeelllzzzz diizzzyyy…” Then she passed out on sofa.

Seohyun chuckled and got rid of the bottle. “Eunji!”

At that time Eunji just finished her song and shook her head when she saw Naeun lying on sofa.

“She passed out already?” Eunji approached Naeun and Seohyun’s table. “Weak girl!”

“Eunji! It’s not a right time to making fun of her. Poor Naeun! Her day is miserable as it is. Taemin seems really getting her all worked up.…”

Eunji wiggled her eyebrows. “He’s getting her all worked up just fine...”

Seohyun grimaced in disgust. “Ewwww...”

“What?” Eunji shrugged. “Are we even sure he really hates her ?”

Seohyun stared at Eunji suspiciously. “What do you have in your filthy mind?”

Eunji chuckled. “You know, Taemin is so elementary schooler...”

Seohyun snorted. “I know right? That guy is so obvious!”

Before Eunji could respond, the door was fling open and to their surprise, Taemin came in. Not only Eunji and Seohyun were surprised, but since this was ladies’ event and they certainly didn’t invite the guys, so Taemin’s arrival kinda shocked them all.

Eunji was the first one to recover. “Hi, Taemin. What are you doing here?”

Taemin didn’t answer, his eyes wandered around until he spotted Naeun lying on the sofa, completely wasted.  “What is she doing on sofa?” Taemin pointed at a very drunk and mumbling Naeun.

“She’s drunk…” Seohyun answered while peeking at Eunji, smiling knowingly.

“Oh.” Taemin didn’t give any comment. He just stood there, staring at Naeun, before awkwardly moving to the sofa Naeun occupied.

The room was quiet all of sudden. They were staring at Taemin now.

Eunji and Seohyun glanced at each other, now with worry because just now, Naeun suddenly mumbling the word ‘’, ‘bastard’ and curses that they hadn’t heard before.

“She sure knows a lot of profanities that I haven’t heard before. She could be a sailor now…” Taemin said with a smile, turned around to look at others. But all gaped at him. Obviously they never saw him being so nice to Naeun, especially when she was unconcious. He coughed awkwardly and averted his eyes once again at Naeun. He suddenly kneeled and put his arms under Naeun’s body.

“Taemin! What are you doing?” Seohyun exclaimed, surprised when Taemin gathered Naeun on his arms and lifted her from sofa.

“Bring her home. She definitely can’t stay here…”

“We’ll take her home!” Seohyun said, panicking.

“It’s okay. You clearly have been drinking too. I’ll take her home.”

“Eunji will take her home!”

“Actually, I have to meet Suho after this. By the way, thanks, Taemin, for taking care of her…” Eunji smirked at Taemin.

Taemin returned her smirk and continued to carry Naeun out from karaoke booth.

“Taemin!” Sulli called. “You’re not going to kill Naeun, right?”

Taemin gaped at her and suddenly burst out laughing. “Of course not! Even though I’m mean  to her most of the time, but I do care about her too. See you tomorrow…” Then he left, leaving all of them, completely dumbfounded of what happened just now.

----------------------------- 

 

I FOUND A BETA!!! She’s going to work on the next chapter. I’ll reveal her in the next chapter <333

Oh, please read and kindly review.