and then you kissed me

It's All Because You've Kissed Me
 
Title: It’s All Because You’ve Kissed Me
Pairing: Taemin/Naeun
Genre: Romance/Humor
Rating: PG-13
Summary: The sickness that is you, the worse it gets, the more exhausted I get but the only medicine is you – SHINee's Symptoms
 
This story 100% fictional, made and written by girlnamediandra. No plagiarizing, stealing, and/or claiming as yours. Any resemblance to another story is purely coincidental. Do not edit and/or repost.
 
Thanks to my wonderful beta, edlyns for making this chapter much more interesting than before. Make sure to check her stories here. She’s the best <3
 
Chapter 03 : And Then You Kissed Me
 
~ Based on Taemin's POV ~
 
Taemin parked his car outside Naeun's house. He sighed and turned to look at the girl who was sitting, or maybe it could be said, sleeping on his car seat. She looked peaceful and doesn't look like the cold girl she was trying to be during the whole time he was around her. He knew he made her life miserable but he couldn't help it. He liked her very much and he didn't know how to make this girl notice him except when he was mean to her. It probably had been way too overboard for her. But what could he do? He liked her. He liked Naeun from the first time he laid his eyes on her.
 
Taemin buried his head on the steering wheel. He was too damn proud. He always tried to make his relationship with the female club members strictly professional but when he met Naeun, it seemed like his world was flipped out. He was attracted to the girl and he knew if he made a move on her, she would freak out. Thanks to Jaehyo and his stupid crush to Naeun. Taemin found out that Naeun would really freak out when someone have a crush on her and pursued her like crazy. Take the example of Jaehyo. Now the guy was miserable. Just miserable.
 
Taemin stared at Naeun and smiled when he heard Naeun mumbling a curse again. Her face flushed because the alcohol she drank and also her eyes looked red and puffy. Had she been crying ? Unconsciously, Taemin stretched out his hand and caressed her cheek softly.
 
Taemin felt his inside melt when he touched her skin for the first time. Damn! She felt so soft. Suddenly her scent was filling his senses, vanilla and cinnamon. She smelled like vanilla and cinnamon. Sweet. She was sweet.
 
When Naeun stirred from her sleep, he pulled away his hand quickly. Luckily Naeun didn't get woken up because of his gesture. She only mumbled and soon fell into her slumber again. Taemin chuckled. He had been with all the pretty girls but nothing like this. He perfectly knew he wasn't in love with Naeun, but he was attracted to her badly. It was a torture to watch her everyday at the school while his intention was just to kiss her. That's why he was being so cruel to her. He just tried to get his frustration out and subconsciously, he had been getting his frustration to her for the past year. It was amazing the girl still joined in the club and not running off to other clubs that would welcome her in open arms. She didn't even complain about his horrid attitude at her. And the worst part, he had been way too involved to the girl, at least his feeling. He thought this past year would be enough to get rid of his stupid crush on Naeun, but he was wrong. In fact, his feeling to her seemed to grow to something he didn't even know.
 
Sighing, Taemin lifted his head and glanced at the gate of Naeun's house. It was quiet and dark, only the street light that illuminated the street. Taemin got out from his car and opened the passenger seat. He put one of his hands on the back of her knees and also around her back. He carried Naeun out of his car and kicked the car door to close.
 
Taemin groaned inwardly. Woah, she's heavy! She always looked so small and tiny though, but probably he was tired. And anxious. And worried because he kept on thinking about Naeun.
 
He stared at the door gate. How does he ring the bell now?
 
He peeked a glance at Naeun. It looked like he had to wake her up and also because Naeun felt heavier this time. Taemin sighed as he slowly put Naeun down on the ground. Naeun was still asleep and he supported her using his body. He then quietly called Naeun's name. "Naeun, Naeun~ah…"
 
Naeun stirred in his arms. She mumbled quietly but she didn't wake up and snuggled further into Taemin's chest. Taemin groaned inwardly, his arms were stiff but other parts of his body seemed to wake up now.
 
"Naeun… Naeun!" He said a bit louder now.
 
Naeun's eyes immediately opened and she stared at Taemin's eyes. Taemin was frozen. They always tried not to be so close to each other, especially not in close proximity. They were never this close, not this close. Not in the proximity that he could lean in and kissed her on the spot.
 
He was just thinking of what would she do if he kissed her here when she suddenly grabbed him, put her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. Nearly choking him and made him out of breath.
 
"Naeun! Hey…."
 
And then she kissed him.
 
And it was like…
 
………………….
 
It's heaven.
 
He thought when he returned her kiss. The kiss was powerful and passionate. He didn't care again about logic or reason. All he cared was the feeling of her lips on his and the way this girl made him feels like he was in heaven when she kissed him. There was no other girl who had ever made him feel like this before. It felt so nice and comfortable. He could stay like this forever. Only him and her.
 
He reached around and fisted a handful of her hair softly with one hand while he pressed her close against his body with his other hand on the small of her back. She opened for him and he desperately sought entrance as his tongue dove past her lips and into her sweet mouth. When he tried to deepen the kiss, he felt Naeun's pressure on his lips was decreased to nothing. When he lifted his head to see what happened, he was surprised to see Naeun back to her sleep in his arms.
 
He just stood there with his hands supporting Naeun's body, staring at the girl with wide eyes. For his entire life, never had he kissed a girl and the girl fell asleep, right during their kisses. Taemin pulled away while he shook his head in disbelief. He sighed and rang the bell. He just hoped her father wouldn't kill him now.
 
As he waited for the door to be opened, suddenly he thought that this was a bad idea, taking Naeun home while she was drunk. If her father was the one who opened the door, he would be reprimanded for taking advantage on her daughter, which was probably true. His lips still tingled from their earlier kiss.
 
The door was opened and Taemin braced for the consequency but there was a girl, no older than Naeun, standing there. She really resembled Naeun in her face feature, so Taemin concluded she was Hayoung, Naeun's sister.
 
Hayoung stared at him briefly and shifted her eyes to Naeun who was fast asleep in his arms. She frowned, "I knew this is going to happen when she told me she wanted to go to karaoke. Thank God, I decided to wait…"
 
"Hi, Hayoung…" Taemin greeted her.
 
"Who are you?" Hayoung stared at him suspiciously.
 
"I'm Lee Taemin. I'm in the newspaper club with your sister…"
 
Hayoung bit her lips, trying to remember something and her eyes bulged. "Ah, Lee '' Tae ...."
 
Taemin quirked his eyebrows. "?"
 
Hayoung laughed awkwardly. "Nothing. Here, let me take her." Hayoung quickly took Naeun off from Taemin's arms. Taemin suddenly felt empty now that he didn't have Naeun in his arms.
 
"Okay then..." Hayoung shifted awkwardly. "Errrr...."
 
"Oh, okay.. I'll go, then." 
 
"Yeah..." Hayoung was still staring at him warily. 
 
Taemin tried to smile but it came out forcibly. He took a peek at Naeun. A smile appeared on her lips while her head rested on her sister's shoulder. Taemin sighed and shook his head. This girl is... 
 
He wanted to laugh out loud because she got him again. She once again wrapped him around her fingers and she didn't even realize it. Taemin took a deep breath before smiling at Hayoung. He waved goodbye and Hayoung took it as a sign for her to enter the house with Naeun. She cast him one last glance before shutting the door. 
 
Taemin stared at the door for a long time. His head still felt dizzy because the kiss and he didn't know what exactly had happened back then. It felt like a dream. Probably he would find the answer anytime soon. He would wait until Naeun was in perfect condition to talk about the kiss and the way she kissed him. Yes, probably tomorrow.
 
With lighter feeling, Taemin hummed when he walked toward his car. 
 
------------------
 
Thank you for reading and please kindly review.