boy need devil's plan

It's All Because You've Kissed Me

Title: It’s All Because You’ve Kissed Me
Pairing: Taemin/Naeun
Genre: Romance/Humor
Rating: PG
Summary:  Our fingertips are about to touch, we just look at our feet. Our love is so awkward ~ As One’s Awkward Love 

This story 100% fictional, made and written by girlnamediandra. No plagiarizing, stealing, and/or claiming as yours. Any resemblance to another story is purely coincidental. Do not edit and/or repost.

Thanks to my wonderful beta, edlyns for making this chapter much more interesting than before. Make sure to check her stories here. And she has a new story called Forget-Me-Not. It's amazing! Go read it!


Chapter 07 – boy need devil's plan

“She hasn’t shown up at school but she went to your store?!?!” Taemin yelled at Key on the phone. He was frustrated. Clearly, from the raised voice of his.

“Taemin…” Key sighed.

Taemin took a deep breath before he started talking. “She didn’t come to school since she left your store. I don’t know where she is. I’ve tried her home but she doesn’t want to see me. She hates me, Key-hyung...”

Key cleared his throat. “Is that bothering you?”

“Of course, it’s bothering me. Look, you know I’m attracted to her. I really like her and I care about her. I know I’m not always in my best behavior...”

Key cleared his throat.

“Okay... “ Taemin rolled his eyes, even when Key couldn’t see him. “I’m always in my worst behavior, but you know the saying...”

“What?”

“The one with the saying ‘you always tease the one you like’...”

There was a brief silence and then Key laughed out loud. “Seriously, Taemin? What are you? Five?”

“Well, I’ve heard about it...” Taemin grumbled.

“Yeah, for a kindergarten boy...” Key snorted. “Taemin, you were horrible to her.”

“No, I...”

“Stop talking, boy! No need to lie to me. The girl told me everything..”

“When?”

“I told you she came to return the dress and I got her talking...”

“Lies..” Taemin pouted. “She won’t tell you a thing. She’s not the type who will convey her feeling to a stranger...”

“Lets just say, I have the advantage of knowing her object of interest.”

Taemin felt his heart beating faster against his chest. He cleared his throat. “So.... you were talking about me?”

“Hold that thought, young boy... I still can’t forget you for doing a misdeed inside my changing room.”

“We didn't!”

“Don’t lie. I know what happened in that room. You need to control your raging hormone, Taemin, or you’ll scare the girl...”

Taemin pouted but he kept quiet because there was no use of denying it. “So what do I do now?”

“Taemin… Maybe it’s not my business to interfere into your love relationship, but Naeun is my responsibility now, the moment you appointed her to replace Miya. And I don’t want this thing to mess up her mood. She’s nervous already, but she still want to give her best.”

“She still want to do this, after all I’ve done to her?” Taemin felt remorsed. Naeun was truly an angel, a goddess. And who was he, daring to dream of making her his?

“What exactly have you done, Taemin?”

“Well, I kissed her...”

“Ah, I see. That’s what you did in the changing room...”

Taemin frowned, hearing Key’s tone. “Wait, didn’t she tell you that?”

“No, she didn’t. You just told me that.”
 
“DAMN IT, HYUNG! Then why did you tell me she told you everything?”

“She did not tell me everything, only bits. The rest... I just made it up to see your reaction and you’re really easy, Taemin...” Key laughed.

Taemin hit his head on his desk. “Stop mocking me, hyung! I don’t know what to do...”

“I know what to do.”

Taemin’s ears all perked up at this. “What?”

“But first, you have to promise me that you’ll take care of her and be nice to this girl. No more kindergarten that you will act out.”

“I promise...” Taemin listened with anticipation.

“I have a plan.”

~~ iabykm ~~

“Where have you been?” Eunji narrowed her eyes at Naeun who just entered the club room. “Are you sick?”

Naeun came wearing a thick sweater, along with long scarf around her neck. also was covered by a mask. She coughed a bit and answered with hoarse voice. “Yes...”

“Don’t lie!” Eunji scolded her.

“NO, I didn’t. I am sick!” Naeun glared at her and then coughed harshly. “See??? I’m sick!”

Eunji looked at her suspiciously but then shrugged. “Drink plenty. I have cough drops in the drawer.”

Naeun opened the drawer, took the cough drops and popped one into . She drank it to relieve . “Thanks.”

“By the way, so you were resting at home these past two days?” Eunji asked again without lifting her head from the draft she was working.

“Hmmmm.... Hayoung passed the letter to Ms. Kwang. She didn’t ask anything though, which is weird...”

“What do you expect? You’re sick...”

“Hmmmmmm....” There was brief silence, except Naeun’s harsh breathing. “Erm.... did someone asked for me?”

Eunji slowly lifted her head and peeked at Naeun while smiling widely. “Why do you ask?”

Naeun put her mask to hide her blush. “Nothing. Just asking.”

“Yeah, sure...” Eunji smiled knowingly and went back to her work. Naeun sighed and decided to continue her work from where she left it before. It was the design for the fashion spread, the one she was currently working as the model for, which reminded her of that eventful day and... him.

It has been two days. Two days since she ignored him. Well, at least ignored his messages. There were probably more than a dozen messages from him, but she couldn’t find a courage to read them. She knew that she told Seohyun that she wouldn’t make it easy for Taemin but truthfully, it wasn’t easy for her either.

This was so awkward, even she cringed when she recalled her conversation with Seohyun. At home, while pretending that she was sick and just lying there on the bed, somehow her memories of meeting Taemin for the first time, speaking to him for the first time and all the memories that came in-between, all coming back to her.

It was a funny thing afterall. The one person you never thought of having different feeling other than friends was the one person whom you started to think differently. It was like when you knew a person liking you, you started seeing him differently. Does he really like me? When does he start liking me? What does he see in me that makes him like me?

The door opened and Seohyun came in. “There you are!” She hastily made her way to Naeun and grabbed her hand. “Ms. Kwang wants to see you.”

“What? What happened? Is it because I was sick? I’m healthy now!”

Seohyun didn’t respond, she dragged Naeun across the school hall into the teacher’s lounge. When she opened the door, Naeun was surprised to see Ms. Kwang, Taemin & Key sitting on the couch.

Naeun bowed politely. “Ms. Kwang...”

“Hi, Naeun. Are you feeling better now?”

“Yes, miss...”

“Take a seat first...”

“Yes...” Naeun looked around and took a seat across the room, carefully sitting far from Taemin. She lowered her head, trying to hide her face, but she could feel Taemin’s fierce stare at her. She was afraid to lift her head and meet his eyes.

“Naeun, I looked through the portfolio you and Key made for the dresses. I love them all, but something is lacking. So I talked to Key, and we decided to make the spread for couples. Since you’re inexperienced, we think it’s best if you’re paired with someone you know...”

Naeun smiled warily. She was never comfortable with the opposite , let alone to do a photoshoot with them. That was why she never dated before. She was shy and awkward and just... awkward.

“May I ask who will I be coupled with?”

Ms. Kwang smiled sweetly and looked over at Taemin. Naeun sat straight and her eyes went back and forth at Taemin and Ms. Kwang. She could feel her heart beating faster. No way... there’s no way that...

“Since Taemin has already done photoshoot for school magazine before, we decided he’s the best. Besides, you two know each other well now. It will be easy and convenient for you. So you’ll be a couple with Taemin.”

And for a good five minutes, Naeun looked at Taemin bewilderedly and Taemin just sat there, smiling at her.

What to do?

----------------------------

Thank you for reading and please kindly review

-Diandra