Epilogue

Partners?

 

~:~Epilogue~:~

 

“When it’s Monday it’s a holiday.” Suk Jin snickered, elbowing the youngest who was choking in water as he tried to grab an apple with his mouth. “Dating holiday it is!”

 

“Hyung! Do you want me to drown or something?”

 

“Well at least I care and don’t you worry because you won’t. I’m just unsure if that two gives a damn.”

 

“Eyy, just let them be. It’s not like this is any different before you know what.”

 

“Yeah right, now it’s just more blatant.” Suk Jin nodded to the basin then dunked the maknae into the bowl of water again. He continued to watch the Commander and Ace with a glare. The two having fun in the pool diving for coins. It wasn’t even supposed to be fun. It’s too cold for water games and yet it’s blazing and shining around them while his joints remained miserable.

 

“Suk Jin hyung, Gwang soo’s still at it?”

 

“Isn’t it obvious? And shouldn’t you go apes now? Go coach mode and tell us to hurry up? Why do I feel like we’re not on a team?” The eldest complained with a pout, heaving after the litany. The VJs were chuckling at them, the PD where mumbling about Suk Jin’s enhanced character – the grumpy old man. Ji hyo looked blank and Jong kook? Well he looked like he doesn’t really care.

 

“Yah, this kids… we’re a team okay? Try to care about us too.”

 

“You two will just betray us at the end of the day.” Ji hyo said with a shrug. “So today we’re partners… it’s always better to spread out… right?” Ji hyo held out her hand, which the commander took without hesitation. They moved out to another location to get more clues.

 

 

“Partners huh? My , as if!” he turns to the giraffe who’s still chasing apples in the water and urged him to hurry up.

 

“Hey, let me do it! Then we go after them.”

 

“But we’re a team hyung…”

 

“Idiot, no we aren’t. We’re easy brothers… they’re Spartace. Just as always, they’re partners.”

 

“Ah… okay.”

 


~:~END~:~

I hope you guys enjoyed this very simple fic ^^ thank you for reading, subscribing and upvoting

Happy new year everyone XD