The Revelation

Partners?

Chapter 1 The Revelation

 

“Feeling good today oppa?” Ji hyo teased seeing Jong kook grimacing, a platter of greasy pork in front of him. “Don’t fret and come help me in the kitchens. The others are coming in within an hour and we still don’t have enough to feed the army.” She clucked her tongue and tapped her heels and Jong kook sighed. "Yes madam!"

 

He should have said no. He should have just told them to rent a restaurant instead of agreeing to have their monthly get together in his house. Well at least Ji hyo was there to help.

 

As they busily moved around the kitchen with Ji hyo commanding the crew composed of only Jong kook and Gap Jin, the commander thought if he’s going to marry someday, he wished it wouldn’t be someone like Ji hyo. Not that they don’t get along. He couldn't deny their teamwork and the ease he has around with her. Plus she’s the only one who can handle him… he just can’t imagine a wife like her. Or maybe he just doesn’t want to think about her like that.

 

 “Ji hyo-yah can’t we just serve –”

“We’ll have salads, but not just that. We’re bringing in Soju. We’ll have the electric grill on and have pork, blood sausage, beef and fish. Now go and prepare the grill.” She waved him off and busied herself in the kitchen and Jong kook couldn’t help but feel lost.

 

>/////<

 

 “Wow, we’re lucky Ji hyo is here. Or we’ll have a feast out of leaves.” Haha joked making Jong kook elbow him none too gently. Kwang Soo stuffed his face with lettuce looking just like a girin. “What’s wrong with fresh produce Haha hyung?” the maknae said while bits of greens flew out his mouth.

 

Jong kook chuckled weirdly. Then laughed hard, his body rocking and rumbling. Everyone turned to look gaping at the big, red-faced man.

 

“Hmmm, did you drink hyung?” Gary asked.

“Ji hyo made me.” Everyone turned to the only woman in the house. “Well oppa didn’t say no.”

“Do we need to know something?” Suk Jin tried, drinking nervously and picking on his meat. “Well?” Jaesuk added when Jong kook and Ji hyo didn’t answer.

 

The men only wanted to tease the health conscious freak, but they didn't expect the words that will come out of his mouth.

 

“We slept together.” The muscled man blurted then he laughed so hard that it was like having a mini earthquake in the table. Ji hyo blushed. Gwang soo stopped chewing his leaves. Suk Jin stabbed his meat. Gary almost ate his shot glass. Dong hoon spat out his food. Jae suk fell from his chair. Then there was silence.

 

Ji hyo punched Jong kook.


thanks for reading :)