Dinner Can Be A Dangerous Thing

Do Kyungsoo's High School Adventures

 

 

Luhan. The boy sitting on his couch didn’t look Korean. Not one bit. More like an expensive doll, handcrafted by the most delicate hands. Kyungsoo’s heart takes off once his house guest smiles at him and to escape possible embarrassment- like earlier today- he takes off for the stairs. Just his left foot touches the wood but it’s not long until he feels himself being hoisted up and pulled back by strong arms.

 

“And where do you think you’re going?” A husky- and hungry- voice breathes into his ear. It takes a moment for Kyungsoo to realize that no one except his mom and Luhan are in the house. On top of that, why does his ear feel wet? And why is it starting to feel good?

 

A small yelp rebounds off the walls and creates a small echo once he feels like, well it can’t be true but, when he feels like something just bit him! Kyungsoo struggles against the constraints on his small body and tries to wiggle back to the freedom of the stairs.

 

“Oh? What’s going on here?” The befuddled voice of the woman Kyungsoo loves, Umma I love you so much please save me!, comes into contact with the struggling boy and the amused one.

 

“Kyungsoo was going to fall so I caught him,” Luhan? “He’s so cute and fluffy I couldn’t resist giving him a snuggle or two.” The boy answers back while snuggling close to Kyungsoo. His eyes and aura instantly transform to that of a school boy. “My Umma also wanted me to bring you both over for dinner. Can you make it?”

 

“How sweet, of course we can! I haven’t really been able to get all of the things for the kitchen unpacked and we haven’t eaten a home cooked meal in a couple days. What do you think Kyungsoo?” Instantly the boy freezes because of the attention. Can he say no and that he just wants to hide in his room until school starts?

 

He’s spinned around in his neighbors arms and automatically brings his hands up to the other’s chest to create some sort of wall between their bodies. The barrier crumbles as soon as it’s formed when another one of those perfect smiles directs itself towards him. Kyungsoo’s small hands grip onto Luhan’s shirt. His legs feel numb and useless and his face is growing hot- for the third time that day. Breathe.. I think I’m going to pass out..

 

“I’m going to change, be back and be ready okay?” Mrs Do calls as she makes her way up the stairs.

 

“Don’t you want to have dinner with me, Kyungie?” The hypnotizing gaze along with the proximity of their bodies melts the flustered boy even more. A nickname too? Tickle him pink, or more red.

 

“W-What’s dinner…?” Comes his breathless reply. Did he hear ‘Kyungie’? He couldn’t pick out what was turning him into a puddle of goo faster- the stare? The nickname? The way their lips feel against each other’s in a sweet- Wait.

 

Blink, blink.

 

Luhan pulls away when his keen ears pick up the sound of footsteps moving towards the stairs.

 

“Good!” He replies and smiles once more, releasing his soon-to-be boyfriend after patting Kyungsoo’s squishy little tush.

 

The violated boy stands there completely dumbfounded. Another boy to harass him in such a way?! How! How! Odd.

 

“Let’s go Kyungie, I can’t wait for dinner!”

 

 

●●●

 

 

Two pairs of eyes burning into his skull. They’d burn into his own if Kyungsoo decides that the three peas hugging his mashed potatoes aren’t interesting anymore. They aren’t magical but he notices that the pea on the left is a slightly different shade of green from the other two and the one in the middle has three little dimples unlike his brothers who only have two. What? He’s doing pea research and when school starts he can write an essay all about the misleading stereotypes about the tiny round vegetables.

 

“-great Kyungsoo?” A few expecting seconds go by until Kyungsoo realizes that it was his name being mentioned and the voice raised slightly in pitch at the end like it would for a question. “Kyungsoo.” Said boy finally lifts his gaze up once he registers the stern tone of his mother.

 

“Yes Umma?” He blinks a bit lost but from the other side of the table, the two hungry boys swear the doe’s being a tease. The way his long eyelashes brush against the smooth, pale skin. Kyungsoo must want them as much as they want him.

 

The duo glance to each other then simultaneously stand from their seats.

 

“Kyungie, want to see the classes for this year?” Luhan pipes up and before his Kyungie can answer, he takes the smaller’s arm and tugs him to the confines of his room while the owner of the second pair of eyes bounces after them.

 

The door closing mirrors a starter’s pistol since once the click can be heard there’s no more holding back the eager touches. Red lips part as whimpers push past the plush restrictions.

 

“What’s wrong Soo Baby?” The innocent looking boy with squishy cheeks calls out, tone of voice opposite to his looks.

 

“St-Stop, ah!” Kyungsoo’s small pleas are eaten up by the lips of- what was his name again? Xiumin? The way his thoughts are failing him Kyungsoo can’t be sure what he’s actually forgotten and what’s just a hazy memory.

 

“Stop what Kyungie? This is how we welcome others in China.” Luhan calls out, a mischievous undertone in his reassuring lies.

 

After what seems like hours of constant groping and squeezing in different places, it comes as a relief to have a pair of soft lips peppering sweet kisses along the span of his neck, until the petite doe-eyed boy gets the gut feeling that lips don’t cause a sort of biting pain. Bites do. And when Luhan’s teeth graze a particularly sensitive spot, Kyungsoo grips onto Xiumin’s arm while a small noise of protest- with a cry to keep going, at least that’s what Luhan hears- breaks apart the seal on the small boy’s lips and lets Xiumin dive his tongue into the sweet boy’s mouth, eager to explore the new territory.

 

 

●●●

 

 

“Thank you for the dinner, it was delicious. Right, Kyungsoo?” Mrs. Do smiles at the Kim family as her and her son stand on the outside of the front door, saying goodbye. Kyungsoo’s fidgeting with his hands and nods, giving Mrs. Kim a shy smile.

 

“Really delicious. Thank you for having us over,” And for rescuing me.

 

Though it was more of Luhan’s trained ears picking up the creak of the third step on the stairs- he’s had tons of practice getting this right- and he suddenly was flipping through a magazine while the classes for school suddenly appeared in Xiumin’s hands. They acted as if nothing happened but if the small red marks underneath the collar of Kyungsoo’s shirt and the swelling of his lips showed anything, Can’t be alone with them ever again!

 

 

●●●

 

 

There lays a burrito made of blankets and a frazzled boy on the bed in the first room from the stairs. Mrs. Do sees her son and pops her head into the room.

 

“Kyungsoo,” She calls out into the darkness. “Don’t you think those boys are nice? I did you a favor asking if they’d walk with you to school from now on. I don’t like when you’re out by yourself, it gets me worried. What’s even better is that they promised to keep close and watch out for you.” Mrs. Do pauses and wonders aloud, “Kyungsoo? Are you okay?”

 

“Umma,” Comes her son's quick reply. “I don’t ever want to go to China.”

 


Greetings Middle Earth!

Sorry it's shorter than the others. I was trying to lengthen it but it is what it is. I wanted to get this out today to keep everyone happy, so I hope you enjoy! 

This is also for me to say welcome to all the subscribers! I didn't know if it's become annoying to get message after message of thank you's from authors on here so this is just to say hello and that I'm happy you decided to subscribe to my story. I value each and every one of you as well as your thoughts and opinions. So thanks for following!