Kai's Side

Happily NEVER After

UHM, WHAT ABOUT WE RE-READ CHAPTER 1 AND 2? I HAVEN'T CHANGED IT THAT MUCH, JUST CHANGED THINGS.

-ANNA <3

 

-LUHAN-

"Hey Hyungs" Kai said with a monotone. "What's with your voice?" Chanyeol asked Kai as he sat next to him sipping bubble tea. "Umm, can we talk guys? It's about a girl" "Ouch, Chanyeol's heart is hurt. Kai has a girl" Chanyeol joked with his hands on his chest "Shut up yeol" Chen shut Yeol up.

"It's about Yuri. You all know guys that I have been with her for 2 years now, We've enjoyed our company, but recently, she became cold to me, I thought she cheated on me, because she is with always with that guy from the other school. turns out, I was the one cheating on her" Kai told his story with a sympathetic tone. The other guys, Comforted him.

"You know that? You better talk to her about it. Or else you'll lose her." Luhan suggested.

"She'll hate me even more hyung, I bet her bestfriends are ready to bury me alive"

"I bet she hasn't moved on yet. Stop worrying Kai" Kyungsoo joined in with ramen in his hands

"Is this for me hyung? Kamsam" Kai mumbled as he started digging the noodles.

"So Kai, do you still love her?" Chanyeol asked "Isn't it obvious Yeol?

-

"I heard Minseok is courting Sooyoung-ssi" Suho started to talk as the sad atmosphere dissolved. Luhan had his eyes bigger. He was surprised. Sure he liked Sooyoung, she's kind, pretty, good at singing and dancing. But he isn't interested in her in any romantic way. He still prefers Yoona. Too bad Yoona and Seung Gi is already dating.

"Oh really Xiumin? Boy you've got a good catch. You better make her say yes" Yixing said and made a teasing look.

Luhan didn't know what to do. He was walking back and forth mentally. His emotions we're mixed, if he is sad, angry or happy that Sooyoung will finally leave him.

"Yah Luhan Hyung! You've got some rivalry here! HAHAHAHA" Baekhyun decided to start teasing Luhan as well.

"What rivalry? Sooyoung isn't even my type." Luhan said

"Ooooh, someone's being indenial? That's ok hyung, you can court Sooyoung, even if Xiumin and Sooyoung are together you can still make her say yes. HAHAHA" Baekhyun added

"HAHAHAHA yeah. I'm not even sure of my feelings for her yet. Say, it's an experiment?" Xiumin joined our conversation.

"Yah! Experiment again?! I've heard that from Sehun just days ago, are you trying to hide something from me?" Luhan literally shouted at Yixing, Baekhyun, Suho and Xiumin.

"Umm, let's tell him already, I'm feeling a little, ah, guilty" Yixing said. Ha! that unicorn, in all the polls they've started in our school website, Yixing is always the 'kindest' in all exo and Baekhyun, Luhan and Sehun were the last.

"Umm, we've made an experiment that will tell if Sooyoung is really that inlove with you, If she will move on or think that you're careless and inlove with another girl." Suho started and all the others nodded.

"What? I can't let my self look like a fool or look like a careless person! I'm not that cruel"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA We're just kidding Gege! it's okay, the experiment experiment thingy we say is somewhat of an expression." Xiumin said. Luhan narrowed his eyes.

-

The day went on fast and as they slept, Luhan still keeps on thinking about the experiment. 'I know somehow that the experiment is real' he thought drifting off to sleep. 'I can't let Sooyoung get hurt or make her think I'm so cruel.'

-

Annyeong! HAHAHAHA. I'm sorry I edited it again. It's just the camp will not make any sense to the story, and it will leave a big hole if I let it like that, at least with seminar I can make it appear again on the future chapters. Soo's POV next. and of course it's Seohyun they think that is the 'culprit' Oh and yeah, You've heard Kai's side too. what can you say?

 

-Anna