WTH Sooyoung?!

Happily NEVER After

"Hey wake up you Shikshin!" Sooyoung was startled in her sleep by hearing Jessica's voice "What?" Sooyoung asked as she looked at the schedule they gave her. It's only 8:30. and there's a seminar from 8:45 to 12:00 and 1:00 to 6:00 about illegal drugs and about how to save mother earth. Woooooow. Very Interesting. Sooyoung thought and groaned.

"Can this day be any faster?" Sooyoung groaned, complained at Sulli, her cousin, who was in the same group too. "Can you shut up Sooyoung? at least you have your phone with you. try being in a camp for 3 days without your phone and all you are gonna do is draw and draw and draw?" "I don't know, bored to death? I might rather be escaping for the first few hours without my phone" "See? you don't know what it's like. So shut up. kk?" Sulli gave her last sentences to sooyoung then returned to listening. "Touche, Sulli, Touche"

the day was darkening, Sun was setting, the night grew stronger and the moon became the main source of light.

"Last task everybody, we gotta paint a poster on how to save mother earth. You paint, I'll explain" Suho said and they got to work. They were fighting about what the painting will be. and at last they managed to shut up with Jongin's plan. to draw a tree with a variety of colors, half of it alive, half of it dead and in the center is starting to wither. then there's a giant hand on the dead side, trying to keep it alive, in the hand, there are little hands drawn on it. It may be a simple concept, but hey, Picture's tell a thousand words.

After their dinner they started to go back to their hotel rooms that finally the boring seminar has finished and tomorrow was the day they are going swimming and go home.

-

"Hey Pretty." Sooyoung heard someon whisper to her ear. "Me? Pretty?" "HAHA, sure" that voice, that familiar tenor like voice. "It's good  to finally know you Sooyoung, after all these years, You're my schoolmate and I didn't know, How cool is that?!" "Ugh, cool?" Soo knew it all along, it was Luhan. He's the only member in the group that didn't become her classmate. Shikshin blushed again when she heard him said the compliment

She told her other friends what happened and they were celebrating. Seohyun, not really but she told Soo she's happy for her. 

Sooyoung slept with a BIG GRIN on her face. 

-

umm okay, short edited update. hello to my subbies and hello to @youngiefm and @snsd_yoonsic4ever! :">

-Katkaaat <3