Why Him?

Happily NEVER After

It was the first week of January, after spending the Christmas break, the girls spent their school days going to school and staying at their condominium they rented.

"Taeyeon." Sooyoung said while holding back her tears. "Wae? Is it Luhan again?" she nodded. They're now on our Senior year in college and she's still acting like a junior hs student and her boyfriend just broke up with her. "It has been 8 years now, Can't you move on?" "It's hard when you always see him." "But Sooyoung, you don't talk to him, Hell you don't even have a freakin' conversation thread on your phone, twitter, facebook or even line!" This time her tears are flowing. "He has a new toy, Taeyeon." "See Sooyoung?! What if he makes you his toy? He'll just play woth your feeling and poof! He'll be Gone!" "If he will, I won't let him. But right now, can you lend me shoulder to cry on?" "Aww Sooyoung, of course." 

Since their first year in highschool, Sooyoung was madly inlove with him. They were on the same year level. But he was always on the other section. 4th year, the only year he was her classmate, after a week he had to be confined on the hospital. Then after that he was assigned to another section. Bad Luck Sooyoung. 

"We're home!" Tiffany excitedly ran to Soo and Taeyeon. "Aww, Sooyoungie, why are you crying?" "Nothing." shedenied "Just tell us later. But now, I'm going to show you something." The other girls went to Taeyon. Soo and Tiffany went to their room. Yes they live together during Weekends and Breaks and Vacations. "Lookie what we have here! I bought you this, since I don't have a gift to you last Christmas!" she opened the paperbag carefully. It's a Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows book! "Omo! Fany! How did you know about my favorite book?" "You talk about Harry Potter too much if it's not Luhan. Oh, and look at the dress. I want you to wear this on our mini-Grad ball." "It's 2 months away." Soo looked at the dress stunned. It's a sky blue cocktail dress. the Dress was knee lenght, had a big bow on the side, has a tube top that has a glittery glossy finish. "Now this dress, is the gift of our whole group. we really loved it and knew it would suit you. Maybe until then, Luhan will ask you for a dance." Then Fany winked at the girl "Go on, try it out" Soo tried it on and it looked perfect, It has this balloony effect so it looks like it has a small petticot on it. 

-------------

January 28

"Calling the Attention of the Top 10 of each section in 4th year, please proceed to the Auditorium. Kamsam." Since the 9 of them are topnotchers, all of them went to the Auditorium. they met Sunny and Hyoyeon on their way, given that the 2 are from Section 1. "What are we even doing here? This is why I hate being an honor student" Yuri complained "Shut up Yul, at least you're in the top 40 out of 200 students. It's atleast an advantage." Jessica hissed. Yul put her hands up saying "Ok fine. don't hurt me" "She won't hurt, she's just ahm, in a bad mood." Taeyeon said as she pulled Jessica to her.

After they went to the Auditorium, the speaker was already starting, though she only started like 3 mins ago.

The announcement was already said. They were gonna go to a resort/beach for a 3 day Seminar. for the first 2 days, they were on a seminar about human rights. 'Wow interesting' Sooyoung thought in a very sarcastic manner. and the third day, they can go home early or enjoy the beach and go swimming. Damn, it's too early and too cold. the winter breeze is still there.

After 10 minutes talking non stop about what they are gonna do, need to bring and stuff, they were grouped according to their ranking.

Rank 1 of each section will be leaders of the group, Victoria, Suho, Taeyeon and Chicken boy, Onew. Then they seperated the remaining people. Soo went to Suho's group. 'Great, now I have 3 exo member's as groupmates. Smooth wait. Luhan? HAHAHAHA OMG this is a lucky day for Sooyoung' she thought.

February 4

"Hey groupies. we better stick together or else the teacher's wont let us eat tonight. too bad for you Sooyoung-ssi if you don't eat, I heard you we're the Shikshin of the group" Suho calmly said as he was calling a group meeting. "Yah! I may eat so much, At least I'm not. ahm, nevermind" "Yah, you're gonna tease me with my height again? you should be thankful we aren't classmates this year" Suho was his former classmate.

The Seminar went on for about 3 hours nonstop and is boring than ever. She just plugged in one earphone and continued to listen. (A/N: I do this during class hours to help me concentrate, because if not, I'm just gonna talk to my seatmate and not listen at all. HAHA)

it was starting to get cold when the seminar finished, the hotel was still a long way to go from the venue. Sooyoung out her arms around her self to keep her warm.

"Hey Sooyoung-ssi, Here, take my jacket first, you might be cold" a voice from behind approached her. Luhan. LUHAN?! Sooyoung panicked in her thoughts. "Umm, thanks" she got his jacket from his hands and wore it.

"Here Luhan, thanks for lending me this" she went straight to the girls' suite after that.

"OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG *inhale OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG" Sooyoung jumped in her and Sunny's bed "Hey shut you off Sooyoung. You're staining the bed, eww." Sunny scolded her from the kitchen, making some Kimbap. Better not be the salted kimbap Yoona made. "Hey Sunny! can you put some salt in Yoona's kimbap?" "Yah! Sooyoung! isn't it enough that you gave me the bowl of cereal with like a box of salt in it?" Yoona complained and Sooyoung started to climb off the bed. "Ha! no, you made me swallow the kimbap, and you didn't even finish the cereal! You little imbecile! HAHAHAHA" and the girls started to laugh hard.