Betrayal

Happily NEVER After

-LUHAN-

 

"Hey Luhan! wait up!" Xiumin ran to Luhan. "You know, you've got a good catch at Sooyoung" he said while walking to the nearest ddeokbokki store.

"What are you talking about?"

"Sooyoung likes you. I don't think you're stone-hearted for you not to feel it"

"Uhm, no."

"She likes breathes your life!"

"She's not my type you know. I still go for the girls that aren't too skinny"

"But she's not skinny she just looks like one because of her legs. Damn, she has a good body. If you don't dig her, then I do, I'll court her. HAHAHA"

"Then court her, Nothing's gonna change though."

They went home with 2 cups of ddeokbokki at each hand. good thing the apartment is near here. the deer thought.

"Hey Chanyeol! Help us here!"

"What are you guys doing with 2 cups of ddeokbokki on each hand and has 4 plastic bags of ddeokbokki?" Chanyeol stared at us

"What? we decided to treat you guys. We only have money once in a blue moon, so be grateful." Minseok explained

"Nya nya, Gomawo! Hey! Minseok and Luhan has ddeokbokki!" and poof they started to go out of each room.

"ddeokbokki is not my style" Baekhyun imitated Kris. Kris stared at him blankly as he continued to eat his food like a starved cave man.

-

(the day after)

"Hey, see that girl?" Sehun pointed at a girl. "Ne."

"I want you to kiss her. I mean, make an angle that looks like you're kissing. for 50,000 won." there was a long pause "Sure, what is it for?"

"HAHAHA, just wait and see, we'll have an experiment"

Luhan took the girl by waist and started to make an angle that makes him look like he's kissing her.

A sob. there was a sob. Luhan stopped. the girl kissed him for real this time. she was moving, he was not. he felt a rock at his feet. then the girl crying ran away, who was that even? I pulled from the girl's grip. Seohyun? The one who kissed me was seohyun?

Oh no.

-

'Meeting later, Apartment, no excuses and escaping. -Sunny' 

A text message was recieved by every member of GG. Sunny only calls meetings when she's hungry or she's mad. 

"What is Sunny upto? I don't think she's hungry, she ate like she hasn't eaten for years" Yoona asked Sooyoung. Sooyoung shrugged, discarding yoona's question. Her eyes we're still sore from crying. 'Curse Luhan for making me fall for you.' Soo thought

"Have you seen Seohyun? I haven't seen her since Calculus class" Tiffany asked Jessica who also shrugged. She almost punched Kai after their conversation and she almost pulled Krystal's hair when she saw her walk in the hallways. Uptil now, Yuri is still Missing-in-Action. Still hiding from everyone at her house. 

"Why is everbody shrugging and rolling their eyes?" Hyo asked, and all of them shrugged. they waited till the teacher entered. None of them were willing to listen to the discussion and just waited till the teacher to dismiss them 

-

"Hey guys! You go now, I'll just go to the washroom" Sooyoung bade farewell to her other friends and went straight to the restroom. 

"Hey!" a screechy surprising voice came up to her back as she left the restroom. "Wh-aa- Oh, Xiumin!" Xiumin smiled and followed her "Walk with me?" he asked and Sooyoung only nodded, It will be rude if she refused. "Soooooooo, I heard you like Luhan." "Uhm, I guess the whole university knows that by now?"

"Uhm, yeah, actually.So do you have plans on moving on?"

"what? what moving on?"

"I didn't mean it that way! I mean umm, what if someone courts you?" "I don't know, why?" Xiumin nervously rubbed his nape. 

"CanIcourtyou?" minseok said with no pauses and he almost stuttered. "Umm, I'm going now, say ugh, think about it?" then he ran away.
 

 

Short but Double Update! Read Empire High guys! HAHAHAHA it's a Luhan/OC fic. I really love Luhan/OC fics. Nyenye. HAHAHA

-Katkaaat <3