THE SINNER

Happily NEVER After

-SOOYOUNG-

(A/N: READ CHAPTER 5 FIRST. I HAVE EDITED IT. SO YEAH. SORRY, AUTHOR IZZ SO LAZY TO EVEN PUT IT TO CHAPTER 6)

"Ne. I'm coming! don't start without me!" Sooyoung talked to Hyo as she ran on her way to their apartment

"Get your here already why don't you call a cab? or something? Sunny's mad as hell." 

"Jeongmal? kk. I'm gonna run now."

-

"Finally, Sooyoung's already here" Sunny exclaimed. "Now that we're complete, I'm going to talk to all of you." 

"Do you have some kind of disease unnie?" Seohyun asked

"Are you going back to California?" Taeyeon joined in.

 "No. and No. I'm just saying that someone has betrayed a friend of ours" There were whispers everywhere and gasps and jaw-dropping scenes  "Who betrayed who?" was the question of all. 

"I'm not gonna say what friend, if it is outside our group or a member of it-" everyone looked at Yuri who was miraculously there. "and no it's not Yuri I'm talking about, I'm not internet exporer to even be outdated. anyway, I'm saying that if she doesn't tell what she did until Valentines Day, I'm telling the whole school about it, boy this she has so many stalkers, I'm not even gonna wonder if they are turned by her actions." 

Everyone was wondering who Sunny was saying.

"If you're wondering, this girlie broke our contract. Look for Section B3 go go, check your phones"

and soon there was gasps everywhere. There was cursing. 

I read the part of it.

'Section B3, No betraying a sister.

-This consists of no skinship towards a boyfriend, imaginary boyfriend of a member. (e.g, Kissing, Putting arm aroung shoulder, Intertwining of hands and such.) 

-If anyone breaks this rule, She may suffer from COLD TREATMENT, SILENT TREATMENT OR EVEN WORSE, BE KICKED OUT FROM THE GROUP'

it may be written in an informal style but these girls literally worship the 'Rulebook' 

"Even if it makes no sense, It's still betrayal towards a friend. A TRUE FRIEND. got it? kk, that's all I'm gonna say, carry on" Sunny got her bag and left the apartment.

-

For the next few days, GG was thinking who the 'culprit' is. Valentines Day was nearing fast, but not everyone was waiting for the lovey dovey and confession thingies. but for the 'one' to confess herself. 

-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"UNNIE, Can we talk?" a voice behind Sooyoung has appeared.

-

Yah! Annyeong! HAHAHAHA, I hope someone reads this fic! :3 anyway, comment your suggestion guyth. LUHAN'S POV next chappie. wo's excited? anyway, I hate my life, I just can't seem to play Peter Pan on the piano, thought I've already got the intro, the verses are still 'Blurred Lines' to me. 

-Katkaaat <3