Yuri's Breakdown

Happily NEVER After

"Sooyoung, Let's go" Jessica entered the hotel room. She got summer's (remember her english name?) bag. "What? We're already going? But, they aren't finished swimming yet." "Forget about them, sooner or later you're gonna see Luhan's body." "What?! No!" "Our driver is already here. tsk. tsk. tsk. Don't be such a princess, we're going to our dorm." they entered the shuttle bus without saying goodbye to her other groupmates. "There's nothing you have to worry about, Like seriously, we're all graduating. They aren't like kindergarten that will get lost if you don't speak to them" Hyo guaranteed. "Let's get some food first." Sunny suggested with her high tone. "Hey Sooyoung-ssi, Remember the dress we gave you?-" Tiffany asked her "Yeah" "Wear it in our Graduation Ball. It's moved earlier. Ha! The Perks of being a Student Council President" "You've got perks, but you won't be able to enjoy. HAHA" Taeyeon stuck her toungue out. Aww, Dorky Taeyeon.

After eating, the girl plugged my earphones on. 

-

"Sooyoung-ah, we're already here, wake up." Yul, woke her up by continously shaking her edgy shoulders.  "Ow." "Hehe, Mianhae." they stepped down the shuttle bus and went directly to their rooms. "Hey, I heard Krystal and Kai have something fishy." Sooyoung told Sica, who is currently removing her stilletos and massaging her feet. who told her to wear stilletos at the last day of seminar? who even told her to bring one? "Umm, yeah, they do. But, let's be a little sensitive for Yul, we shouldn't tell her. Let him be the one to tell." "Yeah, we should, umm you know, keep silent." "I actually told Krystal to avoid Kai. But he's so manipulative and Krystal's somehow a fool. I do think she knows how much of a playboy Kai is." Tiffany joined "Yeah. It's like spread around the school." Jessica agreed "Yul and Krystal has a good relationship, She's like our little sister. we shouldn't let Kai ruin their relationship." they were sad for Yul, she loves Kai so much. They've been together for 2 and a half years. 

After a while they heard like something heavy has been broken or dropped. The other girls went out their room and checked the one missing. Yuri. "What do you think you're doing Kwon Yuri?" Sunny asked her, while patting her back to calm down. She's been hitting our wood wall hard. "Isn't it obvious that I'm hitting this freaking wall?" Yul rolled her eyes and gave the wall a kick. Yuri's crying  "Hey, can we talk first? Privately? Sica, Fany, can you come with me guys? I promise we'll tell you later." Shikshin told them and they agreed. 

"What exactly happened Kwon Yuri?" summer asked her, giving Sica and Fany a glare. "K-kai, he broke up with me. He cheated on me with your y sister" she knew it. they knew it. Jessica wanted to puch yul for saying that her sister's a . but she understood Yul was in pain. real pain "It's okay, Yul, You'll find someone new, and someone better." Fany tried to comfort her. "I-i'm sorry. I didn't think Krystal will have the guts to do that." Jessica continued. "Do you want me to punch his ugly face?" "NO!" Yul defensively said. fast. "You still love him don't ya?" "I don't know, he has been cold to me for the last 2 weeks. He don't call me, He doesn't text me. He doesn't even talk to me when we're together. Those jerks! Their group is a heartbreaker! If you and Luhan end up together, I'm warning you." those we're her last words before she lied down and put her pillow onto her face. "Can I have my alone time now?" they nodded and stormed off the room. 

At dinner, they talked over it. But Yuri still don't go out her room. Most of them hated Kai for doing that to our Black Pearl. While Jessica felt sorry because her sister was the third party. 

I don't think Luhan is a heartbreaker. If we even end up together, I won't let him go. Ever. I won't give him up. Sooyoung thought