Ouch

Happily NEVER After

Poor Yuri, It has already been a week since she broke up with Kai and she's still locking herself in her room. She won't go anywhere with GG after school and goes straight back home. When they tried to visit her, her maids shoves them off and won't let them come near her.

-

"Kai-ah! Can we talk?!" Sica finally had her guts to talk to Kai. Kai was sitting at the cafeteria with his arms around Krystal. "Yah Krystal, get out of here first." Sica pulled Soo to sit beside her. "Why did you do that to Yuri?" Jes blurted out. "What? You don't want me for your sister? She's such an angel though." "I'm not asking about my sister. Answer me or you'll regret it" Kai put his arms up and sarcastically said "Oooooh. I'm scared." Nothing is gonna happen here. argh. summer stood up. "Where do ya think you're going Sooyoung?" she just smiled and ran off to the roof top. Jessica rolled her eyes.

"Finally! some fresh air!" soo said while spreading her arms out. The rooftop is a big place, someone can even have a party here. It's like a park, it has benches, tables, some trees, bushes, flower beds.She walked around and didn't expect something. Tears automatically soaked in her eyes. Lu-lu-luhan? She was kissing a girl. and it looks like they're enjoying. They haven't seen her yet. She threw a rock near them. Hoping it will make them stop. Shikshin ran down the rooftop as soon as possible not minding the tears in her eyes.

-

Sorry for the late update. :3 I might give a double though, since it's Christmas. :3 Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!

Should I give Luhan a POV?

-Katkaaat