Final.

Coming back to me

10 years later...

Kyungsoo's POV

Lot has changed over the past 10 years, but some things remains the same. Me and Kris are still happily married and is as in love as ever, the twins have grown up quite to be very fine boys. Sehun enherited his father's height, towering over his older twin, and is as expressionless as ever, his also part of his school's basketball team, after being influized by Kris. Luhan on the other hand is quite the achiever, being the captain of his school's football team, and being the top notcher of his class. We also have a daughter now, her name is Wu Xu Lie and if your wondering, yes Kris did give her name. She's now 10 years old and quite a handful. And Chanyeol, he's finally moved on and is now engaged to a very fine woman. Her name is Park Sandara, she's a bit older than him, but they instantly hit it off when they met. They now are living in a two-storey house just a little mile away from here with their 5 year old son, Park Michael.

 

 

 

 

"UMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!" Speaking of the devil and she will come.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes honey, what seems to be the problem?" I ask her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sehunie Oppa is hogging the bathroom again!" She wined, stomping her foot.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just sighed, I'm getting really annoyed here, just when I need Kris he's gone "Honey just wait, okay? He and Luhan oppa will go to Chanyeol ajussi's place today." I explain to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Fine! By the way Umma, when will Tifanny unnie visit?" She asks, tilting her head to the side.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh I think, Yixing ge and Baekyung hyung will visit a little later, so you'll get enough time to prepare." I say to her, giving her a small smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

She returns my smile "Kansabnida Umma!" she says before running up to her room again. And then Luhan came down from his room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey Umma~" He greets me giving me kiss on the cheek.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey Luhannie! Why you so happy?" I asks giving him a knowing look.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Guess what umma, Minsokie and I are finally dating!!" He sceeches excitedly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wow really Luhannie?! Congratulations!" I say to him, patting his shoulders.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I can't wait to tell Appa(Kris) and Dad(Chanyeol) about it!" He says dreamyly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm really happy for you, *Sniff* my baby is finally growing up! *Sniff* first you go to collage, then get married and before I know it I'm finally an Ajumma!" I cry.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hahaha! Stop overacting Umma." Luhan laughs while giving me a hug.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"*Sniff* It's just you kids are just really growing up fast!" I say while cupping his cheeks, giving him a loving smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why are you crying baobei?" Kris' voice sudennly comes from behind me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

So I pull away from Luhan's hug and look at Kris "I'm just really happy!" I answer him, giving Luhan a grin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kris looks at us weirdly "Why do I feel like there's something you two are hiding from me?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Nampyeon it's Luhannie, he's finally in a realationship!" I say to him, giving him a wide smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Shock was placed in Kris' face "Is this true Hannie, you're in a relationship, with who?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan gives him a nod while blushing a little "Umma is right Appa, and it's with Minseok hyung."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well, If your happy with him it's alright. I can always go to his house when he fools around." Kris says, giving Luhan a re-encouraging smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Appa~" Luhan whines like a seven years old.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then the bell suddenly rings "I'll get it!" Tao says.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then in comes Minseok's younger brother Jongin "Annyeong, Kris-nim, Kyungsoo-nim and Luhan-ah!" He greets politely.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hi Jongin, why are you here?" I ask, even though I already know the answer why.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm here for Sehun." He answers, giving me a smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then as if in timing Sehun walks down the flight of stairs "Jonginie!" He says happily when he saw his boyfriend, before unning to him and hugs him tight. He was about to kiss him when..

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah ah ah! Remember the rules Sehun, no kissing in front of me!" Kris scolds him while pulling them apart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Gaaah! You're such a killjoy Appa!" Sehun whines. Jongin is just blushing from his side and not saying anything.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's already time for you to go to your dad's, Sehunnie, Luhannie so better get going!" I remind them, pushing them to the front door. "Tao please drive them." I ask him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Of course!" Tao agreed, giving me a smile before following the kids inside the car and driving them to Chanyeol's.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"*Sigh* They really grow up fast. It feels like they were still in diapers, and now they have boyfriends." I mutter to myself. Then I felt arms wrapping aound my waist, I smile. Yeah this is all I could wish for a life.

 

 

 

 

 

and that's the end of this story. I want to thank all who subscribed, read and commented on this story! I hope you continue to support me in my future FFs. Again, thank you for the support~