You

Chained Beast

Selana's POV:  I sat straight up to only look straight up at the dark blue and black indigio sky. Everyone was starting to wake up slowly, stirring around me. I sat up slowly and I could see the pale gray light shine through the trees, making everything awake. I yawned loudly, making Jung Min wake up beside me. He opened his blue eyes and slowly sat up with a sigh. I still had his black leather jacket wrapped around me tightly. I blushed as he held his hand out for it, a michevious grin on his face. I rolled my eyes and huffed in disappointment. I handed it to him making him slide it on. "I was freezing." He complained softly. He was the one who gave me his jacket anyway... It kept me warm. "Let's get going." Kris said standing up by his new friend Hikoto. Everyone has been getting along really good. Sehun was already walking with JJ and Chi Hoon who were barely awake. MinHyuk stood beside me, flashing a innocent smile. "Were so deep in the woods." Jung Min said looking around slowly. I nodded in agreement but didn't say anything to him. We all began to walk, my feet feeling like led from the hetic swim from yesterday. "Hurry up." Hikoto said at the same time as Kris as they both passed me. "Do I have to walk fast?" I groaned loudly. JungMin sighed and rolled his eyes before picking me up in his arms. I blushed heavily and awkwardly looked away from him quickly. "Were ready." He said. I blushed and I felt my heart pound against my chest. He's different now, and I like this Jung Min better. I looked up at him slowly.

                                      I wrapped my arms around his neck, keeping myself from letting go and hitting the ground hard. I screamed as he jerked his arms, threating to drop me. "What's wrong, princess?" He asked looking down at me with a smirk. I narrowed my eyes at him and shook my head slowly. He's such a big jerk. Everyone glanced back and Nina giggled at us. I screamed loudly as he did it once more, making me bury my face in his chest and hug him tighter then ever. He looked down at me and a small smile spread across his lips. "You don't trust me still?" He asked gentle. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. He flipped his bangs out of his eyes and continued walking, the leaves crunching under his feet loudly. Of course I trust him...And I'm glad that he trust me to. "Why exactly are you carrying her?" Kyungil asked walking beside us. Jung Min shrugged and tilted his head at me. "You owe me." He said before speeding up as we began to fall behind. "Jung Min, put your girlfriend down. You can spoil her and carry her later."  JJ cooed looking back at us with a evil smirk. I went wide eyed but before I could object, Jung Min let his arms drop out from underneath me. "What?! She's not my girlfriend." He shouted loudly. He looked down at me and made a face in diguist before walking ahead of me. I stood up and rubbed my aching back. Gosh...Just drop me like that. I sighed. Pain surged through my body and I let out a low groan, but they all kept chatting together, leaving me behind. 

                        We all were quiet as we walked and I gasped as I saw a flower field. Chi Hoon let out a squeak of excitement before dashing off towards it. "Wait-" JungMin began, taking a step towards him. "He's fine." Kris said holding his arm out in front of him. Jung Min didn't say anything and he nodded even though worry was still written all over his face. "I want to do it to!" I shouted before running towards the field after him. The warm summer air felt great through my dark long brown hair. We all gradually joined in the fun and I looked over my shoulder and beckoned for all of them to follow me. Jung Min jogged after me with a slight smile on his pale face. Small fuzzy cotton like things flew up in the air, leaving a trail from were I ran. Everyone ran past me, giving a loud shout of excitement. I looked at Jung Min as we both ran into each other. I smiled at him and grabbed a hand full of them before grabbing a hand full of the soft flours and throwing at him, making the fuzzy white stuff hit him in the face. He made a face in disguist and did it right back to me. "Ok, that's enough fun, let's get going." Sehun chuckled as Jung Min grabbed me and made me slide forewords and throwing the flowers at me. We both laughed and began to walk once more. I stopped dead in my tracks as footsteps walked towards us. "Sh, did you hear that?" I asked softly. Everyone stopped walking and looked at me seriously. We all stood there in deep silence, not even daring to breath. I jumped as a twig snapped from behind us. 

                   JungMin looked over his shoulder and whipped around quickly, his silver gun clenched tightly in his hand. The girl screamed in fear and covered her face, dropping to her knees. "Please don't hurt me..." She sobbed helplessly. We all stood there rigidly, and I went to take a step foreword to only be blocked by Jung Min. "Wait, it could be a trap." He said sternly, his arm feeling like a wall. "Trap? This girl is crying." MinHyuk objected before glaring at him. He knelt down in front of the cowaring girl. She had dark brown hair with bright blonde hightlights in it. Her black jeans had holes in them, and she was wearing a bright white shirt and black beanie. "Are you ok?" MinHyuk asked softly. The girl sniffled and uncovered her face. Her make up was smeared against her skin and she looked around at us in fear. "Were not going to hurt you." Kyungil mumbled squatting down beside MinHyuk. "M-My brother... He's hurt." She stammered, her voice cracking. "Where is he at?" I asked her gentle, making her look up at me. "He's up further ahead. He broke his leg, we were being chased by some freaks with white lab coats." She said before shuddering and closing her eyes tightly. "Jung Min, stay with her." Hikito ordered. 

                                    Nina's POV: Jung Min opened his mouth to object, but the girl sniffled and looked at him. "He doesn't have to. I understand." She said before glancing at him. Everyone stared at her and I inhaled deeply. Jung Min rubbed his hand through his dark gray bangs. "Fine, I'll keep watch on her." He said making the girl smile hugely at him. Selena stared at the girl and smiled hugely at her. "Maybe I should stay too." Selena said smiling warmly at the girl. I went wide eyed as the girl looked at her sharply, her expression changing completely. "No. Go with them." The girl said her light green eyes narrowed. Selena glanced at Jung Min who's mouth slightly fell open. Everyone seemed slightly stunned at her coldness. "Um...Yeah, maybe she's right." Chi Hoon said giving a shaky akward laugh. Selena looked down at her feet and just nodded slowly. We all turned away and I shook my head slowly. "Geez... Who put cat crap on her shoes?" Selena asked as we went out of hearing range. JJ walked beside her and shrugged, ducking under a low hanging branch. "We have got to find her brother." He said before glancing at Selena. She rolled her eyes and sighed, blowing her black bangs out of her light blue eyes. I know..

                            "Are you jealous?" Kris asked, scooting over to stand beside her. Selena laughed loudly and shook her head, and flicked her wrist dismissvely. "Your super funny. I'm not jealous..." She said shaking her head. I don't know...This girl seems to have a crush on Jung Min. We all kept walking, keept walking, not saying a word. I jumped as a voice screamed out to us. Selena dashed foreword, leaving us all behind. I dashed after her, leaping over logs and other obstacles that was in my way. "Guys! I found him!" Her voice rang out loudly, making it echo around us. I skitted to a halt and stood beside her. A boy was leaning against a rotting tree, holding his leg in pain. "W-Who are you?" The boy rasped, looking up at us slowly. He had dark blue/black hair that swooped in his pale face. He looked around our age, and he had a prince like face. "Your sister asked us to help you." Selena said before flinging his arm over her shoulder. He lifted his leg up before screaming in pain. I dashed foreword and wrapped his other arm around me. His light blue eyes stared at me and Selena gratefully. The boys stared at us worriedly, but walked in front of us slowly. "Were going to help you guys get home." 

                 The boy dipped his head gratefully towards us, making my face turn bright red. This boys super cute... "So, do you have a name kid?" MinHyuk asked glancing at him as he stepped over a rotting log. "Zelo." The boy replied softly. Zelo? That's pretty cute.. Selena puffed out her bottom lip and nodded slowly in amusement. We all walked slowly back to were Jung Min and Zelo's sister was waiting. Zelo groaned loudly as we gentle sat him down on the ground. The girl was chatting with Jung Min loudly. She twirled her light brown hair as she talked, batting her eye lashes at him. Jung Min twirled his silver knife that gleamed in the sunlight, staring at in deep thought. "There you are." He growled in annoyance. "We had to find him." Chi Hoon said looking at Zelo concernedly. The girl hugged her brother tightly before inspecting him carefully. "Do you want us to walk you home?" JJ offered softly. The girl turned around and flashed a bright smile. "Yeah, that'd be great." She said happily, before flinging Zelo's arm over her shoulder. "So, what's your name?" I asked curiously. "Nika, but you can call me N." She said grunting with the effort of her brothers weight. Kyungil dashed foreword and supported her other side carefully. "Should we walk them home?" Kris asked glancing at Sehun who looked like he was in deep thought. "It's the right thing to do." He huffed. Yeah..

                     "This totally blows." Jung Min groaned, glancing at Selena. They both walked side by side, complaining one to another, their heads close together.  Hikoto shook his head, his dark brown bangs falling in his face and a amused smirk spread across his face. We all walked through the woods, and I glanced at Nika who glared at Selena with hatred and jealousy mixed in her light green eyes. The woods began to thin out, and the bright sunlight seemed to fade all around us, and bright silver stars appeared in the sky. I had to watch the ground carefully to see the ground and small obstacles that seemed to appear out of no where. A huge two story light brown house towered above us, making us look up. Wow, is this their house? Everyone gasped in awe, and Nika shrugged and glanced over her shoulder at us. "Please, make your selves at home." She invited before gentle helping Zelo go up the staires. MinHyuk gave a shaky laugh and held his hands up in surrenduer. "We just came to-" He began but Zelo leaned against Kyungil's shoulder. "No, please stay. It means alot that you'd help us, so we want to repay you." He huffed, out of breath. JJ glanced at MinHyuk and Hikoto. "Should we stay? We'd be safe for a while." JJ mumbled puting his hands on his hips and flipping his black bangs. MinHyuk nodded in agreement and sighed. "Just for tonight." 

                                 Sehun's POV: "Please make yourselves welcome." Nika said before gentle sitting her brother on a white couch. Zelo groaned in pain and layed his head against the back of the couch. Uncertainty surged through me like a wave, and I looked around cautiously. "We'll be ok." Kris said, resting his hand on my shoulder. I jumped with surprise and glanced at him. I smiled automatically and gave a small nod, as he smiled at me. Kris is like the leader of the group, keeping us all in line. It seems like just yesterday when we all were living normal and casual lives. Now it's totally different, everyone depending on us and needing our help. And needing us to fight...Possible kill people. I closed my eyes and shook my head slightly. "Are you ok?" Kyungil asked softly, making me jump and my eyes open. Just seeing his goofy grin made me smile and chuckle. "Yeah, I'm fine." I mumbled reassuringly. Jung Min groaned loudly and stretched his hands over his head. "Who wants to go on a walk with me?" He asked looking around at everyone. Selena was gentle starting to tend to Zelo's broken leg, with MinHyuk at her side. "I will." Nika and Selena both said at the same time. I akwardly looked at them and raised a eyebrow. They both glared at each other in annoyance. "Seriously? You better help my brother." Nika said flipping her bangs sassily. Selena glared at her and gasped slightly. "Your not the boss of me." She growled angerily. "Selena, maybe you should stay." MinHyuk mumbled, making Zelo move his leg. 

                         Selena clenched her teeth together tightly and didn't say anything. "Ok, I'll stay." She said, her voice bitter then usual. "Are you coming, Sehun?" Jung Min asked, glancing at me. I nodded and we headed out towards the door. I walked out on the porch, the old wood creaking underneath my feet loudly. The full moon seemed like a little kid playing hide and go seek as it hid behind the gray puffy clouds. I titled my head back, making my light brown bangs fall out of my eyes. The warm summer night air seemed to be calling my name gleefully as the wind blew through my hair. Nika leaped off the porch and stuck the landing. "Do you know what's up with Selena?" Jung Min asked as we began to walked down the dirt covered road. I glanced at him and shoved my hands in my leather jacket pockets. "She's jealous." I replied flatly. Iv'e never seen Selena act like that before... Jung Min glanced at me and blinked in confusion. "But why?" He asked softly. I rolled my eyes and faced him sharply. He's so stupid sometimes... "Youv'e been hanging out with this Nika chick. Usual you guys hand out." I explained, making sure Nika wasn't anywere around. He nodded slowly even though he still had a lost expression on his face. "Does she like me?" He asked looking at me curiously. I opened my mouth to say something, but closed it quickly. "I'm not for sure. Why?" 

                        Jung Min shook his head and didn't say anything to me. He looked slightly troubled, and he took a deep sigh. I jumped as a twig snapped from behind us. There was the sound of loud screaming, but it was quickly cut off abruptly. Nika ran towards from the direction she wondered off from. Fear and shock was filled in her light green eyes. She hid behind Jung Min, slowly peaking around his shoulder. Jung Min pulled out his two blades that glistened in the bright moonlight. I walked beside him, my black gun clenched tightly in my trembling hands. I don't like the thought of killing someone, but I have to, I will. I squinted and I could make out a outline of a person outlined against a tree. I felt my heart stop in my chest. Jung Min got closer, walking as silent as a mouse as he gentle placed one foot in front of another. As we got closer to the dangerous person I could hear his rapid breathing. Nika squealed as her foot stepped on a twig, making it snap. The person looked in the direction we are and charged towards us. Before Jung Min could react, the person tackled him, knocking him off his feet. Jung Min landed with a loud thud and grunt loudly. I gasped the person stopped, his arm int he motion to punch Jung Min straight in the face. "Jung Min?" The person asked, his voice sounding familiar. They both slowly stood up and observed each other. I titled my head and Jung Min went wide eyed. "Luhan?" He whispered. I gasped loudly and stared at the boy. It...Can't be him! "Luhan!" I yowled happily. It's him!

                               We both hugged him, overtalking each other excitedly. "Are you about to cry?" Luhan asked, facing his brother. I looked over quickly, not believing Luhan. Jung Min blinked his eyes quickly, and bit his bottom lip. "No..." He mumbled, his voice filled with emotion. Luhan gave a half smile and hugged his brother tightly. "I thought they killed you..." Jung Min whispered, closing his eyes tightly. Luhan looked down, not saying anything. "It's good to see you." I said patting him on the shoulder. "Were's the others?" Luhan asked after our emotional moment. "There at the house with our new...I guess you could say helpers." Jung Min said fidgeting his weight from one foot to another. Luhan jumped with surprise as Nika ran up to us. "God, he scared me. Who is this?" Nika asked curiously, pointing to Luhan. "This is Luhan." I said sternly. Luhan narrowed his eyes as if he was trying to see right through her. What's wrong with him? He shook his head looked down at his feet. "Well, let's head back." Jung Min said beckoning us rapidly. We all walked through the woods without saying anything. Luhan's light blue eyes gleamed with nervousness and excitement as the light brown house came into view. Their going to be happy to see him. "Is...Selena there?" Luhan asked making Jung Min looked at him quickly. He opened his mouth to say something, but closed it. 

                               Selena's POV: "Ow!" Zelo yelped, yanking away from me. I huffed and I blew my bangs out of my face in annoyance. He won't hold still. "Here, I got it." MinHyuk said gentle wrapping the banages around Zelo's leg for the finishing touch. I sighed in relief and leaned against the couch, letting my body go limp and relax. I jumped and looked up as the door opened. Excited voices rang around the room. Everyone walked in the living room. I jumped as someone tackled me onto the carpet. I grunted under the persons weight. The persons grip on me tightened, and I layed there limply, feeling confusion wash through me like a wave. "Selena...I missed you." The person whispered softly. I went wide eyed and the person leaned over me. I felt my heart stop in my chest as I looked into a pair of dazzling blue eyes. "Luhan!" I yelled before hugging him tightly. I...Thought he was was dead. I feel tears form in my eyes and I felt them run down my cheeks, making him wipe them away gentle. "I missed you to." I whispered, my voice cracking. He looked at me with so much care in his light blue eyes. I sat up and he pulled away from me with a small smile spread across his lips. Everyone talked to him excitedly, and happily. It's so good to see him again... My heart drummed against my chest loudly as he glanced at me and smiled. I really did miss him, so much. I blushed heavily as Sehun whispered something in his ear micheviously. What did he say? Everyone laughed and glanced at me childishly, making Luhan blush as well.

                             Jung Min stood up and walked outside, glancing at everyone. Where is he going? I stood up and walked after him,ignoring Kyungil's curious glance. Jung Min walked out on porch, not aware that I followed him. I closed the wooden door carefully from behind me. "Hey, what are you doing out here?" I asked softly. He was leaning on the railing, looking up at the full moon that made his silver hair, turn white in the moonlight. "Nothing, thinking. Why would you care?" He asked not looking at me. What's wrong with him? "Aren't you happy? Your brothers back." I said standing beside him. He sighed heavily and faced me. "Yeah, I am. But... I don't want to leave." He mumbed softly. I looked at him in confusion. "What do you mean?" I asked in confusion. He groaned and narrowed his eyes at me. "He didn't even mention me, did he? He doesn't want anyone to know about us. Since he's back, we'll all drift apart." He mumbled, his voice growing softer. I opened my mouth to reassure him, but closed it. He never mentioned them before... "I won't forget you or anything." I said happily. He looked at me and his bright blue eyes lit up for a moment. "I know what you feel for him." He said flatly. I blushed heavily and he gave me a amused smile. "I don't...Want to loose this." He said before looking down at his feet. I rested my hand on his shoulder and smiled at him. Aww.. 

                            "Iv'e never had friends....And...I don't want to loose them. I don't want to loose you, Selena." Jung Min said slowly looking up at me, through his dark gray bangs. I felt my heart hammer faster against my chest, faster then ever. He doesn't want to loose me... I went wide eyed and my body froze in spot as he gentle touched my face, brushing my bangs out of my face. He pulled me into his warm, and strong arms. I didn't pull away, I looked into his amazing blue eyes. He leaned foreword and gentle touched my foreword, his lips wamer then ever. I closed my eyes blissfully, and I felt a warm sensation surge through me. I felt my heart stopped as he leaned foreword, his lips inches away from mine. I closed my eyes blissfully. "Selena, Luhan wants to talk to you." Nina said, swinging open the door. I jumped and Jung Min quickly pulled away from me. I blushed and akwardly looked away from him. Oh my god.. I just.. Almost kissed him. Jung Min didn't even look at me as he walked quickly inside the house. Nina looked to me then to him blankly. Luhan walked out onto the porch, making me smile. "Hey, you needed to talk to me?" I said, taking a deep breath. Luhan looked down and fidgeted with his hands nervously. I tilted my head at him. "Selena, I missed you. You were the main person I thought about..." He said shyly. I blushed heavily and smiled at him. Oh God.. I feel like my heart is about to explode. "I-" I began, but I was cut off as Luhan grabbed both of my hands, pulling me in his arms. He held me tightly, I gulped.

                          "Selena, seriously. I.. I want to be with you." He whispered. I felt my heart race and I felt the world spin around me. He gentle touched my face, and gentle my lips. "I..I want to be with you to." I breathed. He leaned foreword, and I closed my eyes. I felt my heart stop as his soft lips met mine. Luhan... I wrapped my arms around his neck. We passionatly kissed on the porch, without a care in the world. He held me tighter, making our kiss more stronger and lustful. We finally pulled away from each other, and I opened my eyes. "Your face is red." He teased making me punch him playfully. He turned away as Sehun called his name from inside. He smiled a small smile at me before turning around and walking inside. I looked at the full moon and leaned on the railing. I rested my head in my hands and shut my eyes tightly. God...Why me? Jung Min...Luhan... Why can't I have both? I jumped as footsteps appraoched me. "Jung Min!" I squeaked, not realizing that he was there. Both his fist were clenched, and his bangs were in his face. "Did you..." I began but trailed off. Hurt and anger was clouded all over his face. "It's ok...I'm ok.." He mumbled softly before he turned his back on me and ran off the porch. I watched him run off, and I took a step towards him and stopped. I.. What am I doing anymore? I'm so sorry... How can I choose between them? Please..