Hunted

Chained Beast

Selena's POV: I groaned as someone gentle shook me. "Selena." The voice whispered softly. I ignored the person and rolled over, shooing him away with a lazy wave of my arm. Were's the snooze button on this person... I grunted as weight flopped on me. "Wake up..." The person said, his breath on on my neck. I opened one eye to come face to face with Luhan. I felt heat rise to my face. I sat straight up, making him climb off of me and sit on the white carpet on his knees. "What?" I asked drowsily, rubbing my barely open blue eyes. "Happy birthday!" A voice yelled before running at me full force. I screamed as I saw my friends run at me quickly. I held my hands up to tell them to stop but they didn't listen. We all laughed as we slid off the couch. I coughed loudly underneath their weight. Nina was the one who tackled me first with Sehun on her and Kris on him and Kyungil on the top. "Luhan, jump on!" Kyungil said looking over his shoulder at him. Luhan blinked in confusion and looked down at me. I wheezed a begging look, not able to talk. He gave a sligh smile and flopped on Kyungil. Gosh! Everyone laughed, including Luhan. Everyone climbed off and I gave them all annoyed glares. "It's her birthday today?" Luhan asked glancing at me. I akwardly looked down, making my long black hair fall in my face. "Yeah, she's turning seventeen today." Kris cooed, giving a half smile at me. Time sure does fly. "We should do something for her." Luhan mumbled, looking around at everyone. I felt my heart pound loudly against my chest. Would he really want to? He stared at the others and they all looked like they knew something I didn't. They all smiled at each other secretively.

                                 "Yeah we should." Sehun said nodding in agreement. I held my hands up and gave a shaky laugh. "You guys don't have to. i'll feel super bad." I mumbled looking down. They all overtalked each other in protest. "You do it for our birthdays." Kyungil chimed in annoyedly. I sighed in defeat and flopped down on the white carpet and looked up at the ceiling fan. I smiled as Luhan leaned over me, with a bashful smile on his face. "Do you want to go on a walk?" He asked smugly. A walk? I nodded and stood up quickly. "Sure, where to?" I asked softly. He shrugged and beckoned me after him. Just the two of us? The others didn't seem surprised at all, they just smiled and watched us walk off. Oh gosh...I know Iv'e been alone with Luhan before...But not like this. The bright sunlight was being covered by white puffy clouds that glided over the bright blue sky. He hopped all the steps on my white porch and landed perfectly. I did the same thing but squealed as I stumbled clumsily. We walked along the dirt road and I glanced at him now and then. He was swinging his arms childishly as he walked. "Follow me, I want to show you something." He said with a smile. I stared at him dumbfoundedly before following him. We ducked under low hanging branches that led into the woods. "Were are we going?" I asked after a couple painful minutes of getting hit in the face by branches. I listened to the sound of rushing water. I gasped in awe as we came into a huge field, in the distance a small water fall appeared with a lake surrouding it.  Wow, this place is so pretty. I couldn't imagine what it would be like at night. I didn't know Luhan had a romantic side to him...

                         "Wow...This is so pretty." I breathed looking around. He smiled a perfect smile over his shoulder at me. He sat down in the bright green grass. I sat down beside him and enjoyed the bright sunlight beat down on me. He grabbed a picnic basket and shyly looked away from me. Did he plan this? "Wow, thanks..." I said feeling myself start to blush. "I heard last night that it was your birthday today.. So I thought I should thank you." He said with a slight smile. I grabbed a delicious sandwich. "This is the best surprise ever." I said my mouth ful. He laughed and glanced at me. "Honestly, Iv'e never had friends before. It's still new to me." He mumbled softly. I felt my heart lighten at the thought of me being his friend. I guess he trust me now... "Well, you can tell me anything." I said with a smile. He laughed and stood up and stretched. "Come on, let's go swimming." He said before turning around and jogging off. I went wide eyed and stood up. Is he serious? I watched him jump in the lake, making a huge splash. I giggled and ran after him, feeling the warm air in my hair. I screamed as I jumped, looking at the water below me. A moment later I was engulfed by the refreshing water. I shot up and flung my hair out of my face. Luhan swam up to me and splashed me. I looked away and gave him a daring smile before splashing him back. He blinked water out of my house before tackling me. My scream was cut off as we both went underneath the water. This is so much fun... We both shot up and I smiled at him. "Hey." A voice said making us both break gazes. Everyone was standing in front of us. "Come on, were going out." Kris said winking at me. I giggled and smiled.

                         We both climbed out, gentle shoving each other playfully. "Someone looked happy." Nina said as I quickly got changed into dry clothes behind a tree. I blushed heavily and glanced at her. "What?" I asked dumbfoundedly. That was so much fun... "You and Luhan sitting in a tree..." She began to sing but I shoved her making her stop singing and stumble. We all walked back towards the house, chatting together excitedly. "Everyone get in the car." Sehun ordered doing motions that ended up pointing to the car. I climbed in the car, ducking down and climbing over the seats. I ended up being the in the middle between Luhan and Nina. Kyungil smiled and sat at the end of Luhan with Sehun squished against the door. "I'm squished...Selena, sit on Luhan's lap."  Sehun whined, leaning foreword to glance at me. I sighed and blushed as I akwardly sat on his lap. He went wide eyed and gulped nervously. I forced myself not to look as his wet hair dangled in his face. Kris drove fast, making the car whiz past the trees only leaving a green color. I wonder where were going. I blushed as Luhan slumped down with a sigh. He's so warm...I shuddered and my cold black hair stuck to my face. "I don't bite." He mumbled. He took off his black leather jacket and flung it over the both of us. I blushed as Kris and Sehun whispered to each other micheviously. Kyungil gave a jealous glare before huffing. I looked at Nina beggingly, making her shrug and giggle. I closed my eyes and felt very comfortable, and sleep surrounded me quickly.                                          

                                          Nina's POV: "They are sound asleep." Kyungil said turning around to look at our friends. Luhan and Selena were cuddled up against each other. Everyone was quiet, making sure not to wake them up. If I didn't know them, I wouldn't think they were just friends. We pulled up to a huge movie theater. Cars were parked on either side of us, in long rows. We parked the car and I gentle shook Luhan. He groaned and turned his head away from me. "Wake up, were here." I said shaking his arm, making him him move slightly. He groaned and opened his eyes. He sat up, making Selena wake up and sit up as well. Luhan looked around and blinked in confusion before rubbing his barely opened eyes. We all climbed out of the car, and I stretched. "Wow, this place is huge." Selena mumbled groggily. Everyone gentle pushed past us as they walked out of the huge movie theater. Selena stuck close to me as we walked inside the huge movie theater. "Nina, come here." Luhan whispered, beckoning me over to him. I walked over to him and he turned his back on the others as they chose what they wanted to watch and eat. He opened his hand to reveal a beautiful a beautiful silver necklace with a diamon cross on it. "It's what I'm going to give her as a present." He said looking at me with determination in his light blue eyes. Gosh...She's so lucky. Luhan is such a amazing boy...I would do anything to be in her place right now. "I know she'll like it." I said before looking down so that he couldn't see the jealousy in my eyes. He smiled and wlaked over to her and the others quickly. I followed and Sehun glanced over his shoulder at me. "Were watching a scary movie." 

                                  "Man, those movies scare me." Selena said giving a heavy sigh. Everyone laughed and we handed the man our tickets that lead to the hallway were the door to the theater was. Kyungil slowed his pace and glanced at me. "She sure does like him, doesn't she?" He asked flatly, looking at Luhan and Selena as they walked side by side, his arm around her shoulder. We all knew that him and Sun Woong had a huge thing for her. "Theyr'e just friends." I said reasuringly. He sighed heavily and glanced at me worriedly. "I'm afraid to tell her how I feel." He mumbled annoyedly. I know how you feel... I felt my gaze linger over to Sehun. I really like him, but I can't tell him. "Come on guys, your so slow!" Kris yelled, turning around and walking backwards to face us. We all walked inside the dark room, the noises of the theater shaking my whole body. I looked at the seats as they came into view. It seemed to stretch on forever. Luhan excitedly pulled Selena to the front section of the seats. We all followed slowly, making sure we didn't trip or fall anywere. I sat down on Selena's other side and gave her a thumbs up. Luhan had his head titled up, looking at the screen. The lights danced across our faces, and the theater seemed to come to life as people chatted to each other softly. Once the movie started, everyone was quiet. I glanced at the concentrated faces of everyone. A couple moments later, that's when scary things began to happen. Selena jumped, making Luhan jump. She buried her face in his arm quickly. 

                                Luhan glanced at Selena who was hugging his arm for dear life. He gentle wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer to him. Even in the dim light, I could see her face turn bright red. They both stayed like that for the rest of the movie, whipsering to each other now and then. After the movie was over, I stood up shakily. "That was so scary." I squeaked, making everyone nodded. We all walked out of the theater and into the bright light. I squinted and stretched my arms over my head. "Did you see them?" Kris whispered to me and Sehun. I nodded and stoppped as they walked out out joking with each other bubbly. "Come on children." Kris said before giving a grin before walking out of the movie theater.  I grunted as I bumped into someone. I rubbed my forehead and apologized softly to the person. Sun Woong! I gasped and stared at him blankly. He was standing there rigidly and he glanced at all of us. Selena stood in front of him and smiled a sweet smile at him. "Hey." She greeted, even though nervousness and other mixed emotions were stirring in her light blue eyes. He sighed and pushed her in his arms, hugging her tightly. "I heard that you guys were here." He mumbled flatly. We all glanced one anther akwardly. We know how Luhan and him got in a huge fight... Sun Woong didn't talk to us at all after that. Luhan glared at Sun Woong with pure hatred in his light blue eyes. Kris and Sehun hesitantly hugged their friend and I smiled at Sun Woong friendly. "Let's go, guys." Luhan mumbled. 

                                     We all nodded and began to walk after him. "So, are you guys friends again?" Luhan asked as Selena walked by his side again. "I guess. I really missed him." She said with a half smile. Luhan looked at her sadly and clenched his fist but gave a small nod. He walked towards the car and sped up so that he walked beide Sehun and Kris. They both looked back at Selena dumbfoundedly. "Seriously?" I blurted out when they weren't in ear shot. Selena looked at me quickly, going wide eyed. We finally reached the car in the huge parking lot and I shook my head. "You know how he feels about Sun Woong." I said scoldingly. She opened to protest but Kyungil's protest for her to go cut her off. We all climbed inside and got in the same spots we were in. Selena akwardly sat on Luhan's lap, with Sun Woong by her side now. We all drove back to the house in akward silence, and I fidgeted uneasily. The only sound was the soft humming of the car as we drove. When we finally reached the house, wich seemed like forever, everyone climbed out. We all climbed out quickly, trying to avoid the tension. "Oh close your eyes." Luhan said suddenly, as he climbed out after Selena. She stood there and closed her eyes. He stepped towards her and put the silver cross around her neck. She opened her eyes and looked down. "Wow, it's gourgeous." She breathed before hugging Luhan tightly. He smiled and glanced at Sun Woong expressionlessly. Sun Woong glared at him with a smirk on his face. 

                                    Sun Woong's POV: I held his stare and looked down slightly. I don't care about him at all... "Sun Woong?" I looked up to see Selena standing in front of me. "Can I talk to you?" She asked softly. She was studying her black and white convereses. I nodded and I followed her, going further and further away from everyone. Once we were alone, she faced me slowly with concern in her light blue eyes. "Can you and Luhan please get along?" She asked her voice trembling slightly. I stared at her dumbfoundedly and I narrowed my eyes at her and took a deep breath. "Sure. I'll try." I mumbled. I hate that kid with all my heart. He thinks he can just come here and steal my friends away from me like that. "But....I need to ask you something." I asked grabbing her hand. She looked at me and jumped with surprise. I glanced up to see Luhan standing furhter away from her. I grinned and pretended not to see him. "Do you love me like I love you?" I asked gentle, squeezing her hand tighter. She went wide eyed, slightly open. Luhan stared at Selena wide eyed, hurt in his light blue eyes. "I love you Selena. I want to be with you." I said looking her directly in her eyes. She looked down and I went wide eyed as she wrapped her arms around my neck, pressing her lips against mine. I kissed her back passionately, hoping Luhan he saw. We pulled away and Luhan looked at us with hurt and pain in his light blue eyes. Selena followed my gaze and went wide eyed. "Luhan!" She squeaked in surprise. I chuckled softly. 

                                 She went to take a step towards him, but I grabbed her hand. I smiled as a group of scientist walked out of the woods, gathering around us. "What's going on?" Selena asked looking at the scientist in horror. "I'm letting them send him back. He's only been causing trouble." I said looking down at her. She stared at me in horror, and I went wide eyed as he hand sped towards my face. Pain surged through me as she slapped me hard. My head jerked to the side and I let her hand go. She glared at me, pure anger in her light blue eyes. "He didn't do anything! He's my friend!" She shouted angerily. She stood beside Luhan and stared at him in dismay. "Fine, You choose him over me?" I asked, my voice trembling. I'm supposed to be her best friend... She narrowed her light blue eyes at me. Luhan dashed foreword as a scientist lunged towards him. He picked up the scientist by the throat before throwing him against a tree. Two other scientist ran towards him quickly, screaming in rage. Luhan pushed Selena behind him before spinning around kicking the scientist on the left and punching the scientist on the right. I watched sternly and grinned as one slowly creeped up on them. A really tall and buff scientist grabbed Luhan and pushed on his shoulders, making him fall on his knees. I snapped my fingers and he took out a needle before stabbing it in his shoulder. "Trankalizer." I snickered, standing in front of Luhan who was breathing heavily, his head hanging down. Selena was grabbed by the arm.

                               The scientist pulled her away from him, making her scream in protest. Luhan looked at her helplessly before falling to the ground and laying limp. I leaned over him and narrowed my eyes and snickered. "There's our deal. You get him, and leave me and my friends alone." I said looking at the old man who stood in front of me. He his kane and nodded slowly and cleared his throat. "Yes, good job. " He said nodding approvingly. Two scientinst grunted as they picked Luhan up. Good things he didn't have none of his weapons with him... They each flung a arm over their shoulder before dragging him off, his feet dragging along the ground. I went wide eyed as twigs cracked from around us. "What was that?" A scientist asked, sounding nervous. I looked at the two scientist and sighed as I still saw Luhan limp in their arms. I gasped as someone jumped in front of me from out of the trees. "Boo." He snickered before shoving me hard on the ground. I staggered on my feet to look around. I was in the dark all alone, the scientist already running and leaving me all by myself. I slowly looked around, trying to see who that was. I gasped as I was yanked off the ground violently and slammed against a tree. "Where is he?" A voice growled in my ear. "I-I don't know..." I stammered to only be slammed down on the ground. There was the sound of other footsteps from behind me. "He's up ahead. Two people were dragging him off, but I think Minhyuk got to them." A voice growled sternly. Who are they?

                                        I went wide eyed as I felt sharp cold metal press against my throat. I grunted as the person put one foot on my chest. "If you ever...And I mean ever..." He snarled, digging what felt like a sword into my neck. "Try and let those people take my brother again....I will kill you." The person snarled before stepping off of me. I felt the persons weight disappear and the footsteps ran straight ahead quickly. I listened to them fade out before sitting up slowly. I stood up and struggled to stop the shaking in my hands. Brother? Luhan...Has a sibling? Their probably as weird and stupid as he is... I gasped as two cold hands grabbed me from behind. "Your going to help us, ok pretty boy?" The same voice snarled in my ear. I turned around sharply and punched the person straight in the face. I went wide eyed as a fist punched me in the face, making me stagger back. I was kicked sharply in the stomach, then punched with a left hand then right. I groaned and coughed loudly to only be shoved into a tree. I could see the outline of the persons face. It's a boy... "If you ever hit me again, I won't go so easy on you." He said before pressing a gun against my head. He shoved my in front of him, still holding the gun to my head. I never thought I'd regret turning Luhan in. His brother seems really pissed that I did. "Jung Min, Were hot on the scientist trail. We just got to speed up." A hushed voice said angerily. The boy named Jung Min grinned and I could see in the moonlight he pulled out a bloody blade. "Let's have fun." 

                                          Selena's POV: I paced back and forth worriedly. I can't believe this....How could I be so stupid? "Selena, stop pacing. Your making me nervous." Kris said running his fingers through his carmel hair worriedly. "We have to do something!" I blurted out loudly, throwing my hands up in the air. "He'll come back, he can handle it." Sehun said unsurely. He looked at us with a pleading reassuring look. "Well, If you guys aren't going to go out there and help him, I will." I mumbled before turning away and stomping off. I igorned their protest and I looked at the table that had his weapons on it. I took a deep breath and grabbed the silver gun. I looked down at it and closed my eyes for a moment. We got to get him back... He saved me countless times, now it's my turn. I dashed out the front door, jumping over the steps. The faint moonlight shined down on the ground, turning everything silver. I ducked down slightly as I ran across the yard at a angle to the woods. I hesitated at the entrance to the woods and I looked at the looming shadows that seemed to be daring. I took a deep breath and ducked under the low hanging branches. I jumped as I heard that faint sound of screaming. I slowly turned the corner and went wide eyed as there was a trail of bloody bodies. Oh god...Who did this? The air was knocked out of me as I was tackled to the ground at full speed. I could see the faint glow of a white lab coat from the bright moonlight. He pinned both my hands down on the ground. He grinned evily at me and laughed.

                                    I wiggled underneath his grip and I felt my breathing come out rapidly as I panicked in my head. I struggled to get my legs loose from underneath him. I kicked him hard in the nuts, making him roll off of me. I stood up quickly to run off, but I screamed as he grabbed my ankle, making me land on my stomach hard on the dirt ground. I landed with a loud groan and layed their helplessly. "Look who we have." The scientist cooed and another scientist walked towards me and I could see his shiny black leather shoes. I wiggled with all of my strength to get free as he sat on me. They both cackled and slapped me and hit me while saying negative comments. I felt tears swell in my eyes as he raised his hand and slapped me hard against my face. I went wide eyed as a dark figure appeared behind the second scientist who appeared. I gasped as the figure grabbed him, before snapping his neck like it was nothing. The scientist who was pinning me let out a shaky scream before standing up quickly. He tried to make a run for it, but the figure ran in front of him. I narrowed my eyes and I could make out the face of a boy. Who is he? He isn't Luhan... He kicked him hard, before punching him in the face. Other scientist ran towards him and the boy snickered carelessly. He charged right back at them and flipped them both over his shoulder. I went wide eyed as he pulled out a huge blade that was connected to a chain. He wrapped the chain slightly around his arm before slashing it out. I went wide eyed as a head went flying in the air. It landed with a loud thud and rolled in the bushes.http://www.giantkillersquid.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/yhst-51568362379717_2104_348527040.jpg His weapon ;)) The second scientist stared at the boy in horror. The boy slashed out his weapon quickly. Wow..

                                     The chain wrapped around the scientist neck. The boy ran up a tree before doing a perfect flip, landing in front of the scientist. The boy pulled hard, choking the scientist, he gaged helplessly. The boy stared at him with rage burning in his eyes. "This is for my brother..." He growled before spinning around quickly and kicking him hard. His scream was cut off and his head ripped off in the oppisite direction his body fell. We both stood there in silence and I gasped as he turned towards me. "W-Who-" I began but he cut me off with a sharp glare. "Let's go." He said before grabbing his bloody weapon and walking ahead of me. I blinked a couple times before running after him. So many thoughts were racing through my head... Like who is he? How did he learn to fight like that?( http://nerdburglars.net/images/articles/gaming/coolest-swords/heavenly-sword.png sword he gave her) "Here. You need a weapon." He said before handing me a huge silver sword with a huge blade with carving on it. "I-I don't kill...." I mumbled hesitantly. The boy snickered and glanced at me. "Well, your going to need to. Or, they'll kill you first." He growled before staring at me. I was in awe at his bright blue eyes, and perfect face. The moonlight shined through the rustling leaves, making everything visible again. I followed him until we reached a tree that was tipped over and he sat down on the trunk as it layed on the ground. I hesitantly stood in front of him and he glanced at me. "So, who are you?" I asked gentle. The boy looked at me and raised a hand in a signal for me to stop. "Just stop... No names." He said pointing a finger at me. I gulped nervously and mentally slapped myself. God! I jumped and squealed as footsteps approached us. The boy stood up and stood in front of me with one arm out in front of me. 

                                      I went wide as as the bushes parted to reveal four boys. They all jumped making me and the boy jump. I gasped as two of the boys had limp Luhan in between them, one arm flung on each of their shoulders. "Who's she?" A boy with dark black hair that fell straight in his face growled, glaring at me. "I'm Luhan's friend." I said hesitantly. They all were quiet and the boy beside me laughed sarcasitcally. "Well....I feel bad for him." He said before giving me a glare. We all looked over as Luhan groaned loudly, waking up. "JJ?" He said hoarsely, looking at the boy with dark black hair. JJ smiled and nodded. Luhan stood up by himself and looked around slowly. "Minhyuk? Chi Hoon?" Luhan asked, his voice rising as if he couldn't believe it. Those three hugged each other, overtalking each other. Luhan slowly turned around and looked at me then to the boy. "Jung Min!" He yowled before running towards the bloody boy. They hugged for a long time, and I could see concern written all over Jung Min's face. Luhan looked at me and his eyes stretched wide. "What are you doing here?" He asked in astonishment. I'm so glad he's safe...I thought I'd loose him... I hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go. He hugged me back tightly. "I thought they'd take you away to that lab and make you suffer. So...I had to save you." I said softly. He was quiet, and he hugged me tighter. "Thank you, Selena." He whispered, his breath hot on my neck. I felt a smile spread across my lips. "Ok, let's get you home." Jung Min mumbled flatly. We all walkde through the woods together, not saying anything. "Can we crash with you for tonight?" Minhyuk asked, looking at Luhan. Luhan looked at me, making all the boys look at me as well. "Sure." I said with a tiny shrug. I don't know who they are, but I'm glad they saved Luhan. He's a great friend.